• VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 12
      Given: 27

Closing Ranks (Dara)

0 Not allowed!
      Her black robe newly cleaned, the gold border shimmering with each step, the priestess of the Sith'aria strolled confidently toward the upper level of the Sith temple. A level that she had never visited in the many years since joining the Sith Order. Having seen the Dark Lord in a few council chamber meetings, the Echani had yet to actually see the founder's suite and main office, which she assumed would be opulent and full of trophies. Polished black, knee-high boots beat upon the stone steps in time with the obsidian staff in her right hand, it's brass, centered handle also gleamed in the bluish light emanating from the uniformly spaced glass bowls, whose light also danced off of the Keth dragons sported on each end of the Sith Master's staff of office.

So many years had passed, in time with many faces that she had studied with, talked to, and admired. Now gone to memory, though Sianna was never one to dwell on the past, or miss anyone having said their goodbyes. She had a goal in mind and it still remained just out of reach, though she knew that her favored master, Raien Keth had found one avenue to prolong his life and find that perfection that he desired. Sianna wasn't sure it was the one that he expected, but the Echani leader and philosopher discovered exactly what he had sought out.

Silver orbs rose to the pair of armored guards that stood at either side of the massive, black door adorned with embossed figures in various forms of conflict and ascension. The essence of the Sith Code immortalized in artwork.

As the master approached, she slowed her pace as the leftmost guard stepped in her path. "I'm expected," she stated.

"Name," he inquired, his metallic voice muffled in the full-faced helmet.

"Sianna, Sith Master and Priestess of the Sith'aria," she informed, brow knitting within the black around her eyes, as if he should know this already.

Nodding soon after, he backed and tapped a button, prompting the massive, heavy door to slide aside and open up to the high ceilinged entry and allowing her inside the foyer.

Approaching the busy head of the Sith Empire, the older man bowed deeply as he took a knee, his black cowl shadowing the age on his wrinkled face. "My lady, the priestess has arrived," he informed. "Shall I send her in?"

Thanks Satkia

SWRPG Administrator/Owner
      The Sith Empire Council Member
      Mood:
      Cheerful

Thumbs Up
      Received: 111
      Given: 25

0 Not allowed!
      The Sith Master was alerted to her visitor's arrival. She rose from her desk, gave a small gesture with her hand which locked all tomes and secured the desk drawers, and then moved to the sitting area where she stood before a large ebony chair. Her quarters were decorated with the gifts she had received over the years from her apprentices.

Her Corellian sand panther sat faithfully at the back of her quarters, bearing its fangs and growling imperceptibly to let her know that he was always watching and ready for whatever presented itself. The Sith Master's study of creatures had given her insights into the demeanor of various species in the galaxy.

As the door to her chambers opened, the flickering light of the torches danced eerily upon her features. Without looking at him, she replied to man who had addressed her. Her eyes remained fixed upon the entrance.

"Yes. Send her in."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      While admiring the collections of older staff weapons and other assorted trophies in the foyer, Sianna heard the footsteps approaching and glanced to the dark master's servant, "My lady will see you now," he informed, then motioned behind him.

Without preamble, the Echani moved past the older servant and into a short, main hall then turned left and stepped into a large sitting room. Upon seeing the Dark Lord of the Sith, she curtsied, hands outward, head bowed. "May the Force serve you well, milady." Rising again, silver orbs took in the unique predator now eyeing the priestess from the side of a high backed, black leather chair, then turned her attention to Lady Shadowtide. In her peripheral, she noted a host of shelves and tables adorned with knick knacks of nearly every kind, some with Rakatan and ancient Sith symbology on them. An impressive collection to be sure, and one that Sianna had expected the elder Sith to have.

Noting the servant shadowing the door behind her, she ignored him and kept her attention on Dara instead, figuring he was commanded to serve the dark lady only.

Mood:
      Cheerful

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Greetings Sith Master Sianna. The Dark Side is indeed at the forefront of all of my endeavors. This meeting is long overdue in my opinion. I have heard only of you, not from you. Tell me of yourself and what you have been up to lately. I am most interested."

Sith Master Shadowtide had not heard much about this elusive Sith Master but was fascinated by her heritage and history. Attaining the rank of Sith Master was no simple feat either, as Dara knew full well. So the woman already had Dara's respect. Hopefully this would be the opportunity at long last for the two Sith Masters to foster a camaraderie in the Dark Side.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Grinning proudly, the Echani relaxed somewhat as she nodded, then mused over the past since having joining the temple and Sith Empire, though since the Dark Lord had heard of her, she no doubt knew many of the more mundane details. "As you may know, I inherited Lady Razielle's tower not far from the temple, so been using that lab and study to expand on my research in Sith Alchemy and Sorcery. With her own endeavors now keeping her busy on Dathomir, I've also been afforded the opportunity to educate some of her priestesses in the ways of the Sith'aria. Having our expanding empire educated in our mindset and pushing toward our goals, no doubt are paramount." Everyone on the same page was the only way to govern an empire which you also needed support in other ways, she knew.

"Personally," she continued. "I was raised on the world of Aargau, my father taught my brothers and I about Echani history, but neglected the best parts of it. Especially stories about the Sun Guard and how they gained prestige for our people with the later Imperial government, which we're friends with now." Silver orbs gleamed at the possibilities that truce could come with, though her own thoughts on that subject could wait. Shifting her weight, she held the obsidian staff given to her by Raien Keth in both hands, letting it lean on her shoulder. "I studied with a cult for a year, before arriving here on Munto Codru and soon studied under Knight Raien Keth, and I have to say his thoughts on the deeper subjects of the Force and perfection intrigued me immediately. A quest that he's achieved, but my own remains still."

Sianna grinned, having been in the presence of the Dark Lord for some years now and realized that her own knowledge of the powerful woman standing before her now was also lacking. "I've continually taken on students, some have gone on while others remain, passing on my beliefs of the purer side of the Force and our place in the galaxy."

Mood:
      Cheerful

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Sith Master Shadowtide nodded as she listened to Sith Master Sianna speak. Sianna's background was varied and her history quite rich indeed.

"It sounds as if you have kept yourself busy then. I can imagine that taking over the duties of training has been satisfying though. It is always rewarding to guide those who are traveling along the path of the Dark Side."

She smiled.

"I enjoy working in my study and laboratory coming up with new ways to wreak havoc in the galaxy. It is good that you have that opportunity now as well."

Her thoughts shifted to those who have moved on from The Sith Empire.

"We have certainly seen an ebb and flow of membership in The Sith Empire over the years. Although one thing remains the same, the power of the Dark Side. The Sith Empire's reach in the galaxy is far and wide and perhaps it is time to issue a reminder of our presence once more."

Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she mused over the endless possibilities.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Eagerness at the last suggestion was nearly palpable as Sianna's silver orbs sparkled as well, her own designs for the galaxy only now coming to light. Having the chance to rescue James from the cult and steal their scepter was only one small component of that plan.

Nodding, the priestess cleared her throat. "Along that line, milady, how do you intend on using our alliance with the Empire toward those goals? I know with their army and fleet, they could be an amazing tool in bringing not only the Republic to heel, but also the Jedi," she grinned devilishly, flashes of thoughts of seeing Yavin VIII and Ossus burn having kept her up at night.

Mood:
      Cheerful

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Dara raised an eyebrow at the suggestion of tapping into their alliance with the Sovereign Galactic Empire. There had been a palpable silence in the galaxy with regard to space battles in general. Perhaps their allies were taking time to regroup and rebuild in secret much like The Sith Empire had been doing little by little.

"That is an intriguing notion, indeed. Did you have anything specific in mind or just general mischief and destruction?"

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The door now open, Sianna shifted her weight again, silver orbs drifted toward the shelves full of memorabilia, though not focusing on any one piece in particular. "I had the opportunity to work with one of their admirals some years back. He had somehow gained the trust of a lab on a station that had used their knowledge in genetics to manipulate the physiology of a girl," she informed, turning her attention back to Dara. "He called on me to train her in the ways of the Force, but she wasn't strong enough to gain much more beyond touching her latent gift. Our knowledge of sorcery and alchemy could take that experiment far beyond their own meager designs. I also think that with your influence, perhaps in time we could even control the right people in the Empire to be our instrument for conquest. From what little I've heard over the past year, they fear us, and for good reason," she smiled darkly.

"Personally, I would use that open door to learn more about what this secret lab had been working on and whether or not they've progressed beyond what I had seen. If not, we discreetly destroy it and the scientists, then perhaps use a model of the facility for our own ends." The plan had many moving parts, she knew, but subtlety was her preferred mode of operation. Introduce yourself at the right moment once everything was in place and keep your enemy guessing. "Maybe build a quiet installation of our own, somewhere nearby in the mountains."

Taking in a deep breath, she let it out slowly as Raien's words echoed in her mind. "The gift that we've been given drives us to command the galaxy and lead it toward the purer side of the Force. Guide them to a better destiny. Serving us."

Mood:
      Cheerful

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Sith Master Shadowtide listened as Sith Master Sianna spoke of her interactions with the admiral. Dara was fascinated at the notion of working with, or rather using, members of the Empire for their own amusement. This had been an area she had been interested in pursuing but was most impressed that Sianna had taken some steps toward the goal of information gathering.

"So do you feel that you could contact this admiral if we wanted to work our way into their developments? Their medical meddlings could be maximized by our skills and efforts and potentially crafted into a powerful weapon. As you have suggested, we could indeed learn more about their work and perhaps apply it to something even greater of our own making."

Dara crossed her arms and nodded, her mind working up possible scenarios and benefits for The Sith Empire.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "I'll see if I can find him again," she nodded, seeing the gears working on a plan of eventual manipulation that had a myriad of possibilities for the Sith Empire. "If not, I remember where the station is, if they haven't moved it, and if they have, I'll make sure to find out where." Her own abilities with the Force having improved many times over since arriving here at the academy. "I haven't had any contact with him since the failed experiment with the girl, which they destroyed when she failed their tests."

Impetuous fools, she mused.

"Did you have any future plans for the Sith that I can help with?"

Mood:
      Cheerful

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The Sith Master nodded.

"Although if they are not receptive to our presence, we could always consider severing the alliance and reclaim our legacy in the galaxy on our own."

It was certainly worth taking into account. The alliance had pretty much been in name only for the most part, and Dara could not recall any obvious benefits to such a partnership.

"As far as future plans for the Sith, we cannot move forward with any plans or missions until we have a consistent presence in our own fold. We have so many members on personal missions that hardly anyone is around at the same time. I would certainly like for us to embark on a group mission at some point. Perhaps on a planet that would provide us with a location or resource advantage."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      It seemed the dark lord had already considered that potential direction for the Sith and Sianna couldn't totally argue. However... "Seems a waste to allow normal humans to run an empire initially forged by one of us. His legacy indeed died with him," she shrugged, silver orbs drifting toward the shelf full of relics to her right. The priestess had no intention of being forgotten so easily.

Dara's second point sparked a flash of previous conquests which she had taken part in, as did many that still resided in the temple here. "Did you happen to have any worlds in mind already? There are so many to choose from," she grinned darkly.

Mood:
      Cheerful

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Dara raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Dromund Kaas has always intrigued me, although the terrain is not the most accomodating with all of the jungle area and swampland. I would be interested in seeking out the ruins of the Dark Side temples, citadel, and academy that existed so long ago. I have always embraced opportunities to learn from the past as the experiences yield information that can serve to inform future decisions."