The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up
      Received: 7
      Given: 4

Your as cold as ice(Shaiya)

0 Not allowed!
      Jack was glad to be back home on Munto Codru. For the long while it seemed that he was stuck on Kamino when his clone had freed himself from the cloning facility and Jack was stuck there in his place, the clown Sith Lord finally came back to the home of the Sith. It was here that Jack would make sure everything that was in his quarters was still there. Wondering where his lover, Sahra had run off to. When he got back the clown figured she'd be the first to welcome him back. Such was not the case however. No matter! She'd be back eventually he mused. There was much to do for him now that he was back. Turning around in his quarters he then noted that everything appeared to be where he left it. So that was a good thing. Sahra hadn't disturbed anything thus far and she knew if she did that Jack would have a cow for it. Nonetheless the clown jumped onto his bed for a while and flapped his arms like he was making a snow angel outside. Oh how great it was still to be sleeping in his own bed. He'd done that ever since he'd gotten back. Which would look odd to a whole lot of the Sith. Though in truth he didn't really give a hoot.

The clown then walked out whistling a tune. Something he'd always done before. Those who passed the clown while he traversed the halls gave him a weird look or else avoided him at all costs. Some didn't wanna irk him because a lot of them had heard the stories of the Sith Lord. A psychotic individual who'd kill you or else laugh at you. Either way, Jack didn't care what they thought of him. All he was doing was enjoying the place he called home. Nodding his head to the song he was whistling and singing he then couldn't help but laugh out loud at himself. Sighing with amusement the clown then walked down another hall, then another. Just enjoying himself unlike other Sith who were too stern or whatnot for his likeness.

"...you and me can write a bad romance..." He said singing, "...woah...caught in a bad romance.."

Walking down another hall the Sith Lord then started randomly singing another song, "You as cold as ice..."

Sometimes Jack would switch singing songs. So he then went back to singing the other one. Which made some turn their heads and shake them. The clown just shrugged at them and went on. What Jack didn't know was what he started on Kamino. Then again, if he had noticed he surely didn't care. In truth, the clown Sith destroyed things that he wasn't even looking directly at. His anger had demolished things even if he hadn't intended on it. Such actions had consequences and it would be something the clown would have to deal with at some point. Till then, the clown would just keep on being his aloof self.

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up
      Received: 3
      Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
      The past week or so had been a challenge for Shaiya to say the least. Not only had she had to adapt to her new body but to life among the Sith. She had kept to herself for the most part and had rarely left her quarters, trying to put everything together and come to terms with her newly created life. There was so much that she had forgotten, simple things such as eating and sleeping to name just a couple. The latter had been incredibly difficult to come by and the newest Apprentice had found herself with a severe case of insomnia. She was just unable to drift off, as if a part of her was worried that she may never wake again and that she would return back to her spiritual state. It was a frustrating sensation and left her in an unhappy mood, leaving her short tempered and snappish.

Irritated, she had decided to explore the castle, more as to perhaps tire her out more than anything. She was dressed in a simple white kimono, caring little for the fact that it was not exactly normal Sith clothing. Shaiya had begun to develop her own style, one unique to her and no one else. She had no real interest in just becoming another mindless drone and perhaps her appearance subconsciously was to do with that. If anyone had a problem with that then she would tell them exactly where they could stick their opinion. Being Sith was about freedom and power at its core, both of which she desperately craved deep down. The lavender haired woman knew that she had the potential, inherited by her former host, it was just a matter of grasping it and making it her own.

Walking down one of the many halls, the tall blue eyes woman's thoughts were interrupted by what sounded like fingernails on a blackboard. It was almost painful to hear and did little to improve her mood. To her surprise, it turned out to be coming from a strange looking man who was coming the other way.

"Must you make such a horrible noise?" she said to him as they passed each other, a brief look of annoyance crossing her pale features.
      Last edited by Shaiya; 01-06-2018 at 09:07 AM.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack heard the words come from someone when she came down the same one that he was traversing. Perking an eyebrow, the Sith Lord heard the words that she spoke and stopped in his tracks. Apparently she didn't like his singing as the lavender haired one before him had this look of annoyance. Narrowing his red eyes the clown then placed his hands on his hips. Lightsaber dangling from his belt he then licked his red lips as he then shook his head. Then again did he care for the words she had said about his singing? Not at all. It was just surprising to him that she'd said anything. Usually everyone else just ignored his singing. Most of the time he sang just for the fun of it just to pass time and amuse himself. While Shaiya was unknown to him he then canted his head to the side looking her over. She seemed kinda familiar in a sense though her untrained use of the Force was making him interested. From what he could gather she was a newcomer to the Sith.

"Oh you have a problem with my singing? I thought I sounded good myself." Jack said with an amused chuckle mostly to himself.

Then Jack canted his head to the other side while he looked at her once more. A kimono was what she was wearing and while it wasn't typical for a Sith to wear that sort of thing, Jack didn't wear anything traditional either. Whatever he threw on was what he wore and if no one liked it then he didn't give a hoot. Jack didn't give a hoot what most thought of him. He was who he was and if you didn't like him then he just shrugged at you and walked on. Sure, Jack was a sucker for a pretty woman but all in all if he couldn't stand you otherwise didn't matter how gorgeous you were. Most had to have a morbid sense of humor to even stand him for that matter. Still, Jack couldn't place a finger on it but he could swear she seemed familiar. But he would shake that for now. Maybe in time he'd figure it out but for now he may as well keep amusing himself if anything.

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Saying you are out of tune would be an understatement," Shaiya responded frostily, "I think you need a new set of vocal chords."

Her gaze briefly looked over the figure and she could not quite fathom what he was supposed to be. He looked like some kind of jester that you might find in a royal court, a bumbling fool that was supposed to make people laugh. If his singing was anything to go by then perhaps he was just that. She noticed his lightsaber but found the idea of him being a Sith to be ironically laughable, even if she did not find him entertaining himself. The lavender haired woman did not recognise him by sight but there was something else that was familiar. Something in his aura perhaps that seemed to resonate with hers. It was not a sensation that she wished to feel but it was there none the less. Where had she felt his aura before? It was somewhat of a mystery to her as she had only been concious for such a short space of time.

"Are you supposed to be the Sith's mascot or something?" she then asked, without a trace of respect or fear in her icy blue gaze.

There was something about the look on his face that gave her the impulse to just slap it off but she refrained herself from doing it.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Saying your out of tune would be an understatement." He said back mocking her, "Big words from someone who'd apparently just waltzed in here. I could say the same about you. Unless you want yours to be...missing perhaps?"

His red eyes then narrowed once more at her. She had the nerve to speak to someone of his stature like that. Though really he had to give her credit most wouldn't say anything that icy towards the Sith Lord. Mocking her by making a mouth with his hand the clown then walked around her and studied her once more. For some reason he took interest in her and in truth her big mouth reminded him of Sahra. Still he circled her and her outfit was quite unique he still had to admit to himself. The Sith Lord's red eyes looked over her while he circled her then stopped when she made another smart remark about him. True, he could be mistaken for a jester or something. Though in all reality of it he wanted people to think of him that way. As some weak looking clown but underneath that he was quite deadly. Sure he was an assassin and more so then not he was open about saying he was. Truth be told he hadn't really assassinated people because he didn't feel the need to do it at this time.

Mocking her again with his hand he then shook his head and rolled his eyes, "Maybe I should be. Lord knows there aren't many who could fit that role. But...actually...I'm quite talented with the Force. More then you. Then again...I don't need to flaunt it. Just a heads up...that big mouth...do that to the wrong person...and you'll not have one anymore. Nor a tongue to match. Just saying."

The clown winked at her.

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "In the presence of a Sith worthy of my respect, I would not need to say such things," Shaiya responded, her tone of voice containing a hint of scorn, "Acting like a moronic buffoon is not going to make you look like anything but an idiot, which you seem to be. Were you perhaps given your rank out of pity or have they become so desperate for members that they had to resort to you?"

Her eyes followed him as he walked around her, almost disgusted by him at this point. His threats had little effect on her as she had already been through the process of death and beyond, pain was nothing new to her and in truth, he would have attacked her all ready if he had any intention of doing so. The Sith that she could remember from her time with her host had been vicious, cruel and short of temper. Quick to unleash hell and even quicker to react to danger. She could not recall a figure who behaved as this clown did, dancing and singing as though he was in a karaoke bar. He was almost child like in nature and the lavender haired woman wondered if perhaps the Force had addled his brains and turned his mind to mush or something. She had seen her share of Sith wilting during her spirit phase and perhaps something similar had happened to him.

"Does the clown actually have a name or should I just stick with "Clown"?" she eventually asked, uncertain if she even wanted to know.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack then chuckled at her and sighed out of amusement of Shaiya, "No I actually earned my rank here. I put in work and apparently they just let anyone in here these days. What's with the garb...did you lose a bet with someone? Talk about rejects from the fashion line of Chief of State Themis. Where did you get your sense of style from her?"

The clown then laughed once more at her mention of him being a buffoon. In truth her words didn't bother him in the least. If he wished it she would be dead already. Though apparently she didn't know that. His ire could change in a moment and if something struck a nerve he'd more then likely throw her out an open window with a mere thought. But, he was actually amused by her retorts. Someone who could crack jokes and whatnot just as much as he did. A brief smirk appeared on his pale white face and a permanent grin he already had. Not as noticeable as he had before but, nonetheless there still. Which made him waggle his finger at her then draw a few circles in the air like he was drawing a target. In that regard he was and pointed that on her head. Shaiya would do best to keep her mouth closed when needed or else have one giant target on her head.

"It'd be wise not to behave like some big bad and mindless brute. Or think your so big and bad. Otherwise you'll have one big target on your head. Would be a pity to walk through here and see your head adorned on something. When someone cuts clear through your head." Jack said then spoke his name, "You can call me that if you want. Your not the first. Though my name is actually Jack. Sith Lord Jack Sheetai."

He then bowed before standing back up. Though he noted that they were quite well nearly the same height. Something he hadn't seen much of during his life. It was quite a sight for sure. Though in truth he was amused by Shaiya. Then again he couldn't put a finger on the familiarity of her. Like he knew her or else she had a doppelganger. Something like that.

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "How you can possibly criticise someone else for having no sense of style is beyond me," the Apprentice answered, momentarily looking over the clown's clothing, "You look like an extra from one of those holonet films. I am not certain whether to laugh or not when I look at you."

He continued with the threats but there was still hardly any reaction from her. They lacked any killing intent and Shaiya simply shrugged them off as an attempt at banter or something of that ilk. She was not stupid and knew that there would be those that she came across who she would need to take more care around but the clown was just not one of those Sith. She found him irritating and a nuisance at worst and in no way did she feel intimidated or fearful. As for behaving like a mindless brute, she found that to be ironic as the only one behaving in a mindless way was the figure in front of her. Perhaps he needed to take his own advice, before giving it to others. The lavender haired woman kept that thought to herself, a flicker of amusement crossing her features.

"Shaiya, Sith Apprentice," the blue eyed woman replied in kind although she made no effort to bow as he did, "The pleasure is all yours."

After a moment of wondering whether to ask or not, she decided that she had might as well, all information was an asset, after all, "So besides deafening everyone with your singing, what does the the mighty Lord Sheetai do among the Sith? Are you the one they call when someone needs to be annoyed to death?" The sarcasm was impossible to miss.
      Last edited by Shaiya; 01-06-2018 at 09:06 AM.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Because I can, duh!" Jack said in response to her when she asked why he'd criticize her for her clothing, then jested, "Go ahead and laugh...everyone usually does anyways."

The latter part was true. Those who didn't know his nature usually laughed. But it was most of the time the last thing they ever did. Jack was a sociopath who usually did things just because he thought they were fun. Underneath that the clown was as insane as most. One could tell from his appearance alone how crazy he was. Then again some thought that the Sith Lord was a total weakling. It was that sentiment that usually made their pointless lives even shorter. Them laughing and making fun of him ended up with their head removed from their body while he made a puppet out of them. Sure it was extremely morbid and half the time anyone in his vicinity would puke at the sight of him doing such things to corpses. Did the clown give a hoot? No. He did what he pleased.

When she introduced herself he then nodded. One of the other Sith Lords passed by them and rolled his eyes at Jack. Of course that one thought himself better then the clown although in truth they were pretty much even. He tapped Jack on the shoulder to which the Sith Lord turned his head to look at him. Raising his eyebrow Jack wondered what he would possibly want. At a time like this for example. Couldn't the guy see he was busy talking with someone? Or was he that arrogant and blind to not see that? Whatever the case the clown briefly turned around.

"What?" He asked the Anzati Sith, "What do you freaking want?"

"You owe me a hundred credits from a bar tab. That and your head soon after since you managed to destroy things I held dear in the bar that night." The Anzati said his whisker like whatever they were which Jack forgot the name moved seemingly on their own.

"You have me confused buddy. I haven't been here for a while now. Recently came back." Jack said before waving his hand and turning to his conversation with Shaiya.

Jack actually was innocent of that. Such accusations like that didn't hold any merit in his eyes. In truth the Anzati was thinking of someone else. Course the Anzati Sith Lord was more then likely intoxicated and mistakenly thought Jack was the culprit. To which the Anzati tried to use his feeler like whatever things which tickled Jack's face. The Sith Lord felt them try to enter his nose and mouth. Red eyes went yellow in mere seconds as the Dark Side came to him. The chaos he felt and the rage of having his personal space violated sent him into a fury. Grabbing them the clown then turned around and used the Dark Side pushing the Anzati into the wall. Turning back around the clown Sith Lord then figured that the other Sith Lord wouldn't take the hint and leave him alone. Holding up one finger to Shaiya he then walked slowly to the other Sith.

"Hold that thought dear." He said over his shoulder at Shaiya as she spoke.

Pulling free a knife he then flipped it up into the air and grabbed the blade by the sharp end. Throwing it with such precision it whirled through the air with such speed it was nearly a blur. Jack saw it catch the Anzati right in the shoulder pinning him to the wall. Jack then knelt before the Anzati as he moved around though pinned enough to the wall that he couldn't wriggle free. The Anzati blinked his eyes and stared at the clown gritting his teeth cursing at him. Jack didn't even bat an eye at the said cursing. He then felt saliva hit his face as the other Sith spit at him. Wiping it the clown then briefly grinned a devilish smirk. That would be the last straw.

"As I said friend...I'm not the one who did that. Ask around. I haven't been here for quite some time. Whoever did that I'm sure is still here somewhere. It was just...not...me!" Jack said then pulled the knife out of his shoulder, "Now...fly fly fly! Fly little bug! Go look for said culprit. I'll let you live this time. Oh sure...you and I are even in terms of the Force...but...your weak now because you haven't fed. Try that crap on me and I'll break you!"

Putting the knife away he then casually walked to Shaiya and then ran a hand through his hair, "I do that. I teach...I assassinate...that sorta fun stuff."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      There was little reaction from Shaiya at all as the spectacle took place in front of her, a look of disinterest on her face. She could not of cared less about what the pair were arguing about and found the climax rather lifeless. The Apprentice had hoped to have seen some kind of Force ability and was disappointed when that had not happened. Still, the argument was more like what she had expected and perhaps the clown was more than just a fool, possibly. She was not entirely convinced but at least he was capable of something other than making dreadful jokes and deafening people with his abysmal singing voice. An eyebrow soon raised though as he spoke of what he actually did among the Sith and a response from her was almost instantly forthcoming, her tone ice like as was becoming the norm.

"You are an assassin, a shadow of the night, with the skill to kill without being seen or heard and yet you walk around here sounding like an alarm system gone berserk?" she questioned, her expression containing a hint of cynicism but there was a slight hint of curiosity as well for the first time, "It is all a front, yes? A way for your opposition to fall in to a false of security. You are simply stringing them along, playing them like an instrument until the time comes to finish the performance."

It was at that moment when she suddenly felt the Force resonate with her again and the Apprentice frowned. Why now? What was the Force trying to tell her? At first, the answer alluded her until her thoughts returned to dwell on the incident between Jack and the other Sith that had just taken place. The answer then struck her like a bolt of lightning and the pieces of the puzzle began to form together in her mind. She had felt his presence before, not all that long ago.

"Have you by any chance visited a planet known as Kamino recently?"
      she then said, her gaze once more focusing on to the clown.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Her curiosity made him nod as she said that it was all a front, "Exactly. Wouldn't you consider me some weakling from what you'd view of me? It's a false sense of mystery. Just because I am the way I am doesn't mean I'm that way all the time. When I am planning to assassinate someone there is a cloak of darkness that envelops me."

A ripple in the Force presented itself to him in that moment. Raising his eyebrow back at her while she frowned he was wondering what was going on. After a moment he then shrugged as the Anzati stood back up again and held his hand against the wound that Jack gave him with his knife. Gritting his teeth the male Anzati then snorted and a blood covered hand then shot forth as lightning sparked from his fingertips. Hearing the lightning crackle Jack then spun around and unleashed some of his own which crackled against one another as the smell of ozone wafted through the air and after a moment the clown Sith Lord then used both hands and unleashed his fury as the Anzati Sith Lord did as well. It was a sparkling sight of Force Lightning crackling in directions and the Sith Lord then smiled the whole time. The match was even in that aspect. Till Jack then diverted their lightning into the ceiling. Once it stopped he then pushed the other Sith with a wave of his hand and Force Choked him cutting his air. Using his telekinetic abilities the clown then threw him into the wall.

Turning to look at Shaiya he then nodded as she spoke of being on Kamino, "Yes. I've been there before. Recently as a matter of fact."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The battle of Force power that the skirmish had become was not only filling the hallways with its darkness but sending waves and waves of energy through Shaiya. It felt so familiar to her and seemed to complete the puzzle of her creation. She had felt Jack's aura before, on Kamino, when science, spirit and the Force had combined in order to bring her to life. It had been him that had made such a mess of the cloning facility and it was his uncontrollable rage that had inadvertently completed her joining. The thought sent a bolt of revulsion through her at the notion of it but it was the truth. Her new life had stemmed from him and it was a truth that she could not hide from, no matter how much it might have sickened her. The fact was that if it had not been for him, she might never of had another chance at living a human life.

The skirmish itself had also managed to arouse her interest, fascinated as she was by the mysteries and pure power that the Dark Side could grant a person. Although the visage of Force Lightning also sent a shock of remembrance through her mind. She remembered her former host using the same ability against her in order to separate them, the lavender haired girl had tortured her with the ability, forced her in to submission and Shaiya could almost feel the pain of it as she stood and watched the fight in front of her. The abilities she was seeing were ones that she secretly craved, the power to unleash hell with just a flick of one's hand. It appealed to her love and passion for power although she kept her emotions from showing across her features, hidden by her calm and cool exterior.

"You were the one that was killing the scientists and making a mess of the place," she eventually said, her place blue gaze finally understanding it all, "It was your Force power that kick started this body in to life. I had travelled to Kamino in order to find a body for myself and just as I had found one and begun to bond with it, I was struck by your Force energy and that completed the process."

It was not the easiest story to tell and the Apprentice doubted that he would even understand what she was saying but it needed to be said anyway, as much to herself as anyone else.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack of course reveled in the chaos that surrounded the skirmish. Breathing it in he then heard Shaiya say something else before he gazed back at her with his red eyes. True, he killed one scientist that he'd known. The others were killed inadvertently through his uncontrolled rage when he was in one of the rooms with Tess. If he had made a mess of the facility would explain why they chased him and Tess before they'd escaped finally. Sure he'd seen them flutter around in confusion while he was there but in all truth he wasn't focused on that or didn't make much note of it. All he was worried about was getting out of there alive! So when the woman in front of him said that his power usage kicked off her life he then raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Jack said sort of confused still about the whole thing, "I did that? Hmm...interesting. I'd never have thought that would happen. Guess I have more power then I thought if I apparently did that."

Shaking his head he was still confused by it. Though the Force was still mysterious in ways and Jack wouldn't ever understand how that occurred. The clown Sith Lord had done many things but inadvertently create life was a whole other story to him. In a sense he was a father. Shaiya had been born through the clown's usage of the Dark Side and though it wasn't conventional means of fathering a child, albeit she'd already been born of course previously and aged to now, but in a sense he was more or less responsible for creating life. Made him more confused then anything. If he'd ever actually fathered a child with Sahra or any of his other lovers that wouldn't surprise him. In fact he'd welcome it. Something to leave behind and teach in a sense the things that he'd learned and techniques he'd wish to pass on to someone who'd be willing to learn.

"Still...this is...all new to me." Jack said lowering his eyebrow then looking back at the Anzati who was still groaning before slowly lumbering to his feet, "That guy may live a long time but I think even he would be as confused about this as I am. Sure...the Dark Side can do many a thing...mysterious as it is."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "I am living proof of that," Shaiya said after a short pause, "Although I confess that the exact details are a mystery to me as well. I was little more than a ghost before this all took place, searching for someone that had once accepted me in to her body and mind. I assume that you have heard tales of Jedi and Sith that have been possessed by spirits of the Force? Well, I am one of those spirits that those tales were based upon. A young Sith girl once entered the cave where I resided in and I latched on to her, becoming one with her and accompanying her for a time as she grew in strength. We were together for some time before she finally managed to force me out, leaving me in my spirit form again although I still have some of her traits and memories. I never found her again and had wondered ever since. Until I arrived on Kamino anyway."

It was a tale that could of caused her to shout, scream or burst in to tears but Shaiya maintained control, almost as if she had not quite come to terms with what had happened just yet. Her mind was a mess in reality and she could not quite fathom the sheer amount of feeling and emotion that were silently running through her body. She could feel it but she was just unsure of how to express it at this point. She could not remember her first life and the only experiences she recalled were those that she had gone through while joined with her past host. Jack may well of been confused by what she had said but that was nothing compared to the confusion she felt about the last week or so. There was so much that she had to discover, not just about the Sith but about herself. Just who was she now?

"Now I find myself in this form," she eventually said, concluding her story, "I share the same memories and knowledge as her up until we parted but everything else is a blank. We even look alike although I certainly have the better body, she was a dwarf of a girl. My wish was to be able to live and breath again in a body of my own and now I have that chance..."

She might of said something else but the Anzati decided to choose that moment to interrupt,

"What a load of rancor crap. Do you expect anyone to believe that?"

Turning her gaze towards him, Shaiya gave him a look that could wither the heart of any man, almost as though she was looking through him. It was a look that she had inadvertently picked up by her old hosts Master, Kalypso. The Apprentice would not be disrespected in such a way and the Force came to her as that thought ran through her head. The Anzati found himself rising in to the air, before having his head slammed against the closest window, causing blood and broken glass to fly everywhere. It was all done without her moving an inch.

"I do not lie," she said simply, the Force dying down again as her momentary feeling of anger faded.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack listened to her tell her story. It was interesting to say the least and he knew somewhat who she was talking about. He just couldn't remember her name. They knew one another albeit only briefly and in short bursts of seeing one another through the halls and whatnot. From what he remembered said individual was indeed quite short and blue haired. Though that was all he could recall of the former host of Shaiya. Either way the clown found it quite mysterious and mystical to say the least. On Dagobah with Tempist he'd confronted a few spirits here and there but the biggest one he'd found was the one of his former self. That one was what scared him the most. Tempist however made him realize that it wasn't who he was anymore and that he was himself as he was now. Through the whole experience he'd managed to beat himself, so to speak, and exit the cave much better off for having done it. He then nodded to her in kind as she recalled it and asked if he'd ever found anything of spiritual anywhere along his journey through life.

"I have heard of it. Found spirits within a cave on Dagobah as well." Jack said putting his hand to his chin as she kept going.

Though Shaiya couldn't remember her past life, Jack had forgotten most of his for a time. Going to Coruscant where he was originally born from so to say he figured out through the echoes left behind who he'd been before. Now he was who he was and remembered things from his past life but rather he learned from that. Knowing his big mouth and attitude got him killed in the first place by a Jedi and that he'd been cloned to what he was now. So in retrospect he found that his former life didn't mean anything to him. It was his present self and the future that would count for something. That was why he learned and grew as a Sith to see where he could and would refine himself to become better then he'd been before. In truth he'd already surpassed himself and what he'd ever been in previous terms. The Anzati however, decided it was the right time to speak.

He'll never learn... Jack said briefly turning his gaze to him before he was lifted off the ground and slammed through the window shattering glass which flew towards Jack as it went everywhere.

Summoning the Dark Side to him and reveling in the chaos he was still feeling, the Sith Lord caught the shards before they were about to strike at him. Suspended in the air he then pushed them to the ground with the use of his mind and the Force. Smiling at what she'd done although she had no mere control of it like he did. It was raw power, uncontrolled of course, but enough to impress him. The woman had much power but she needed to learn to harness it. Control it and bend it to where she would be able to better make use of the abilities she could have. Though the display made him grin wide.

"Not bad at all." He said looking toward her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast