• YeeHaw
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up
      Received: 3
      Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
      The fact that he did not just give her a disbelieving stare was a slight relief on her part. She knew that the odds of there being another like her were practically nil and that was something that she would have to come to terms with. In all honesty, she found that idea to be a source of pride more than anything. Shaiya had pulled off a feat that was almost unimaginable for most to even think of, let alone understand. It gave her quite the ego boost although she kept it in check for the moment. His words about there being a similar place on Dagobah did not surprise her all that much and perhaps it would be a place for her to visit at some point in time although that would not be until she had prepared herself for it. The spirits that lived in such places were so desperate to leave that they would latch on to anyone. What would happen if the discovered that one of their own had escaped and lived again? The uproar that it could cause among the deceased.

She watched as Jack managed to deflect the shards that had approached him easily which caused a slight longing feeling to briefly reside within her. Shaiya could remember how easily it had been to use the Force in her host's body but that had been because the spirit had used the purple haired girl's Force power instead of her own. Now it was different, the Apprentice knew that she would have to start from scratch, a thought that caused a feeling of frustration to briefly mingle with her longing. Yet, she was prepared for the challenge and would one day not only match but surpass her former host. It was something that she had vowed to herself when entering the Sith and it was a great source of motivation for her. The day would come when she would be standing at the top of the mountain, looking down on all of those unable to match her strength.

"It is frustrating," the lavender haired woman said in response to his praise, irritation visible in her gaze although not because of Jack, "I remember learning the skills but I am unable to use them in this body at this point. I know that I am capable of using the Force as you can but I just do not have the control that I did before. The power is there but I just cannot reach it."

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up
      Received: 7
      Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
      Jack nodded as he noticed her irritation of not being able to utilize the Force as she had before, "I'm sure it is frustrating."

The clown then noted their Anzati 'friend' was unconscious as it were as his face all bloody while laying halfway out the window. Jack then put up one finger for her to hold that thought before he casually walked over and looked at the other Sith Lord. Sure, there were fewer of them but this one wasn't needed or so he thought. Some of the Sith here were just here because they'd manipulated their way into being taught something without realizing their mouth and tongue would get them into trouble. It was better sometimes to keep it shut then having it permanently removed from your mouth. So, that is what Jack did before he became a Sith Lord. Learned enough and plotted and executed his ideals needed to advance. All the while knowing when to speak and when not to. With that he then noted how the Anzati was still breathing although he was clearly out cold from the impact. Smiling, the clown Sith Lord then figured he'd complete the job and lifted his legs up and pushed him out the now broken window.

Seeing the Anzati fall from such a height, he then waved goodbye. Then snickering he turned around and walked back within a few feet of Shaiya. Putting his finger up to his lips then nodded his head toward the window. More or less like he was telling her to keep it quiet between them. Winking as he did so he then thought about what she'd said. How her control was off and that she knew her own potential was great. Just needed to reach for it more or less. So, while she had told her own story he could tell her a part of his own. Maybe then she could relate and then note that it'll just take time.

"Well, truth be told, I didn't always look like this." Jack said with a shrug putting his hand back down, "Either way...I know what your saying and I've been there myself. Learning to basically walk all over again, so to speak."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The Apprentice did not feel the slightest tinge of regret or sorrow as the Anzati was thrown out of the window. He had deserved everything that he had received and it was more like what she expected from the Empire. Ruthlessness and mercilessness were vital in her opinion, traits that she was certain that she had in spades. How could you possibly become strong if you pitied or bowed down to those around you? Subservience was a sign of weakness and deserved to be mocked or exploited in her opinion. A simple philosophy perhaps but Shaiya knew all too well that she was still in the early stages and that there was much for her to learn and experience. Her mind and spirit may of been centuries old but in terms of life as a mortal being, she was anything but experienced.

When he approached her and motioned about keeping things quiet, she nodded her head although she thought it was an odd play to make. Surely killing a Sith Lord was worth talking about? However, she silently agreed to his request and would keep it just between them, for now at least. She found his words about not always being as he was now intriguing and one lavender eyebrow rose in curiosity. He seemed to be speaking as though he had experienced life as she had which was rather startling to say the least. Perhaps she had not been the first to be born in such a way after all, a thought which she found slightly annoying, after just beginning to take pride in the fact that she was perhaps unique in her regaining a physical form. She was curious enough to ask though.

"You have been through the same process as I have?"
      Shaiya asked, deciding to be direct, "You were once a spirit of the Force as well?"

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      When Shaiya asked if he'd been through the same process and asked if he was a spirit in the Force he then half nodded, "Well, sort of."

The clown motioned for her to walk with him away from the scene. Some would find if Jack killed another fellow memeber, especially a Sith Lord, that they'd say it was not necessary and fruitless. He knew of one person in particular who'd look at it as such and he didn't need that man's mouth babbling off about it. Especially to him and if anything he would avoid that Sith Lord at all costs. Not that he ran into him that often, but still, he didn't need the stupid lecture. There was a reason for it and Jack had them. Not that he needed to feel bad about it at all and he surely didn't want the others looking down at him or anything of that nature. For now, silence about the issue would be best. Till the need arose for him to say why he killed the Anzati. Jack just didn't need their pointless babbling on about the situation. While they walked he looked over at Shaiya and cleared his throat for a moment.

"In truth, I was dead once. Not in the form you see now, but, another life as it were. I mistakenly found myself more arrogant in those times and with that arrogance I thought myself above all else." He began, "Anyways...death is never fun. Though I'm sure you know that. The Void is not a lovely place to be. I wandered through the void for some time. Not sure how much...but...after such time I found that I had a clone body. Apparently my former self thought of the possibility and I am the form you now see. Although alterations here and there in a physical sense have changed...my personality changed. I had to learn to use the Force all over again. So...in a way...I know what you've been through in a sense."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Walking beside him in silence, Shaiya listened intently as Jack explained his own background. It was similar although not identical and she found herself agreeing with him on his thoughts about the void. He seemed to know more about his first life than she did as the tall lavender woman had no memories of her original life at all. All she knew was that whoever she had been in that life, that they had performed acts that were thought of as unforgivable. How did she know that? It was the single thought that she and her fellow spirits had ingrained in to their psyche. She knew she had been damned by the Force but had no idea why and she probably never would now. All she could was simply try to forget the time she had spent in that hell and focus on her new life. This one chance to live again.

"Do you have any real memory of your past life?" she eventually asked, "All I know of mine is that the reason I was forced to reside in that cave was because of the deeds that I had performed when I was alive. That place was a prison for souls that were considered too dark or twisted to move on to the after life."

In a way, it felt refreshing to be able to talk so openly about a topic which to most people would seem to be almost unbelievable. How many people even among the Sith would understand death and the after life as she did? Her and Jack might be the only two although Shaiya actually doubted that. Her knowledge of the Empire had massive gaps in it and perhaps there were abilities which were to do with death. It was a bizarre thought but one that she pondered none the less. For now though, she was content with the knowledge that there was at least one person who understood, even if he was the most strange and wacky character that she had ever met, both while with her host and the short time since.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack then looked toward her as they headed down the hall then down a flight of steps. The question she posed made him half smirk before it faded as they traversed the flight of stairs down to the next level of the temple. How to answer it with either half truth or flat lie? In truth, if Jack was to have an origin of sorts he would have it multiple choice. Sure, he knew how he originated but did she need to know the full truth of it all? Not in the least. The clown Sith Lord even wondered himself at times how his past self had even come to be if midi-chlorians were able to manipulate themselves with the Force and birth a being. Was Jack a product of the Force as well? The chaos of the Dark Side manifested into something to spread it's chaotic energy across known space. The clown didn't know for sure and he figured he'd never know fully. Something he didn't wanna spend all his time and energy delving into.

The Sith Lord then put his red eyed gaze towards the ice lady, "Not fully. Bits and pieces. Though I don't remember how I came to be in the first place."

That was a flat out lie. He fully remembered who he was back then. Not that he was gonna delve into it with her. In time, maybe he'd rescind what he'd said. But for now that is what it would be. A half told story or truth but in all things he wasn't completely lying to telling the truth. Sometimes he even remembered it one way, just because he didn't wanna delve too far into his own origins as complicated as they were. Made it sound much easier then it was in all reality. Though Jack remembered all that he was before at times he wanted to forget it. So that is also what he'd say to Shaiya.

"At times I remember it one way...sometimes another. It's...complicated...fuzzy...whatever you wanna call it. Honestly...if I wanted to have a true beginning...I'd have it multiple choice and be done with it." He said chuckling.

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      His answer was vague to say the least but it did answer her question, being that he remembered something. Shaiya pondered to herself if it was possible for her to regain her long lost memories although part of her proffered that it just remained a mystery. She would never ever truly move forward if she continually thought about the past after all. Perhaps Jack was right in his approach by just trying to forget it all and focus on the now. With a mental nod, she decided to do the same thing and allowed her curiosity about her past just to drift away in to nothingness. What was important was learning the ways of the Sith and regaining the powers that she was once able to use. No, that was not enough, she did not just wish to learn the abilities of her host but surpass them and reach a level of strength that no one had reached.

"Perhaps it is for the best that I remember nothing rather than the mess that you remember," she said bluntly, her prickly nature starting to show itself again, "Maybe that is part of the reason why you are so strange."

Her thoughts briefly turned towards the first few moments of awakening on Kamino and her encounter with the Kaminoan scientist. The long necked woman had no answers at all for her and had seemed more shocked than anything about her creation. It had amused her at the time but Shaiya had been so quick to kill her once she had finished. In reality, she did not even know why she had acted in such a way. It had just been instinctive and that had been what had brought the newly formed being to the Sith. The freedom to be able to explore her new body and life without having to bother herself with the pathetic restrictions that most beings put on themselves. She had no time or interest in politics, scheming or backstabbing. No, that was not what she had joined the Empire for.

"Why were you on Kamino in the first place?"
      she asked after a while, "I find it hard to fathom what could of angered you so much that you would almost raise the place to the ground. The long necks are not known to be violent. Were you just wanting to cause some mayhem?"

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Her nature appearing once more Jack then shrugged and stopped chuckling, "I'm strange because I enjoy life. That my former self was...whatever he was that got him killed? Having a passion for living makes me strange...then so be it...I'm strange then."

Jack's facial features procured a grin always but his lips however weren't as such. The clown's face was stretched into a grin, but it wasn't as noticeable as it had before his run in with Tal Kote. The Mandalorian had sliced Jack's face a good lot and with that he had surgery to reshape and reconstruct his face before he had to completely peel it off. Something Jack wasn't wanting to do then, nor do it anytime soon. With that, the clown thought of his own outlook on life in general. Sure the clown was a complete psycho, that was given. As such the Sith Lord did things simply because he could. There was no reason, no pity from him on others, nor any sign of remorse for any action he took. Killing people was fun at times to him. Reveling in the chaos, the fear, and any other feelings or any remote things made him feel...normal. Assassination was something he was also a master of. Did he really do it at times? No. Would he if he felt the need to? Of course. Shaiya might not see the way he did but the clown felt that if she did she would understand his nature.

"I do things because I can." Jack said with a shrug, "Do I look like a guy with a plan?"

It was then that she asked why he was on Kamino. In that question spoke much of what Jack didn't want everyone in the galaxy knowing...that he had clones set there. But, one had escaped and through that set a chain of events that made the clown angered. Sure he was stuck in one of the chambers for a while. Something that also drove him beyond mad. Fuming at the notion that one of his supposed lifeless clones had suddenly procured a life of his own. Setting off in his ship and making a name for himself. Why did Jack destroy a good bit of the facility he was in? Because of his rage at how the clone had caused the Sith Lord grief in making him end up there where the clone, named Neo, had been firsthand. Watching footage and the like while he was there, it caused Jack to unleash his anger although he tried controlling it. But, for some odd reason the Dark Side had other things in mind. It latched on to the chaos that he felt and the chaos that he spread and sent it like a wave through the whole facility. So with that, Jack had destroyed more then he thought he did.

"Let's just say for me...death was only the beginning." Jack said walking through the halls as his red eyes gazed forward and his voice monotone, "I didn't think I destroyed much of anything. From what I thought I had it under control. Guess not right? If I wanted to cause mayhem the whole string of facilities would be destroyed. Which means you wouldn't exist. I'd have destroyed everything just because it would have been...fun."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Shaiya found his carefree nature to be annoying more than anything but it was not as if that she did not agree with at least some of the points that he was making. The more they spoke, the more she began to feel that she was starting to get a grip on the anomaly that was Jack. Some of what he said and did was to cause people to underestimate him but there was also this unpredictability that made it more difficult to figure out just what he was doing. In a way, it was an unorthodox but strangely effective way of doing things. The thought of doing what you wished because you wished too was similar to her own beliefs although hers was partly because of just how long she had suffered since she had last had a body to herself, an experience that she could not remember of course. The frustration that she felt was monstrous and would no doubt be the source of her strength. Yet, for some reason, she had responded in the opposite way to him. Where as he had lashed out and fallen in to his form of insanity, she had become introverted. Something she had inherited from her time with Ashaiya no doubt as the girl had been the same way.

"Assassins usually have a plan," she countered, "How would they reach their targets otherwise without raising suspicion? Speaking of which, I am curious to know as to whether the assassins you train have the same approach to life as you?"

Was it any of her business? No but did that did not stop her asking anyway and it could easily have been seen as a subtle dig at him rather than a question. Yet, given how bizarre he was, she reckoned that there was a good chance that he would not even notice it. The clown was difficult to read, after all.

His response to her question about Kamino was again pretty vague but she was beginning to expect that. Would she just blurt out her life story and motives if they swapped places? Not a chance, however, she found herself asking anyway. Actually, the conversation between them was more of a blessing in disguise then she had realised. Before meeting him, she had not spoken properly to anyone since acquiring her new body, leaving her rather lacking in experience with speaking with others. Talking with him was aiding her in more ways than one, whether she knew it or not.

"The damage you caused was certainly more than that,"
      she then said, "The scientists were still in a panic when I gained conciousness, running all over the place like crazed idiots. Apparently, you also upset a lot of people who had put their well earned money in to the facilities and technology. I could hear them speaking about deadline they had to meet and how angry their benefactors were as I made my way out of the facility. Not that I care, I found the right body for me and the rest is history."

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack sighed, "Alright...in the case of assassination...I do of course. Though the rest of the time...do I have one? No."

That part was true. Did Jack think of things as he went along? Sure. Such was his nature and at times him being as unpredictable as he was made things either better for him or just plain worse for those against him. One could never tell what Jack was really up to half the time. Then again did Jack really know what he was going to do at times. Not at all. As he'd said before he did things just because he could. The clown was indeed a sociopath through and through. Psychotic and insane as they came but was he really as insane as he appeared to be? That was up for debate. Was there some kind of genius beneath all that supposed madness? It's possible. With the clown, anything and everything was. In her questioning of him was she taking a dig at him? It was possible but he didn't really care. Not that he was offended by it, in truth she was right to question that. The other question she posed he couldn't really give a straight answer because he didn't know what sort of outlook they had on life. He just thought of his own. Whatever he taught his students was up to them if they took it to heart or not.

"I'm not quite sure. I teach and pass on the knowledge I can. If they take it to heart my philosophy on everything then good. But if they don't, it's not my problem. As long as they learn and take the knowledge and apply it to something." Jack said with a shrug.

Though Shaiya talking about Jack destroying more then he thought made him raise an eyebrow. Shrugging at that as well he didn't think that much was destroyed through his unintentional machinations. His anger had risen yes, but, did he really think that he let that resonate so much that he ended up breaking things and destroying months or years of work for them? Of course not. To the Sith Lord things could be replaced like that. If need be he'd pay for it and then let things be as they may. Sure, Jack would hate to pay for it but he needed the Kamino scientists for something. But, he'd have to make sure that they weren't gonna be completely stupid. He'd never let that mistake happen again. The clown would make sure everything was the way he wished it to be. No...more...mistakes! Whenever he went back, if the clown did at all, there would be a lot of changes happening with the project he had with them. Personnel changes and things being diverted and made differently. The Sith Lord wouldn't have things happen the way they did. Not ever again.

"Oh well." Jack said with a shrug, his voice still monotone more or less, "If I have to I'll pay for it. I'll need their help with the things I have there. As long as mistakes don't happen they're little happy lives won't be affected."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The answer to her question about assassins almost brought a smile to Shaiya's lips but not quite, pleased that she had managed to pick a hole in his philosophy. She found herself enjoying testing his beliefs and trying to push his buttons although she did not voice her enjoyment out loud. There was something about questioning others that was beginning to appeal to her but she was uncertain why. Perhaps she was trying to learn something about humanity but on the other hand, she could just as likely just enjoy being an absolute pain in the rectum, maybe it was a bit of both. There was much about her personality that was still a mystery to her and she had begun to realise that it was something that was not going to come to her overnight. It was going to take time for her to figure out just who she was now and only through her experiences with others would such traits show themselves.

His comments about teaching caused her to raise an eyebrow as she had not expected him to be so eager as he was to pass on what he knew. She understood the master and student bond relationship all too well, she just found it odd that he would care about aiding others within the Sith. She had half expected him to have turned around and said that he did not teach anyone because he could not care less about those who walked the halls. In truth, that was how she thought about teaching others at this early stage. Why should she teach anyone anything? Where was the gain for her? Selfish? Absolutely but in her mind, selfishness was what being a Sith was all about. The knowledge that she had from Ashaiya was that the entire code of the Sith was purely about self, no one else.

"I was expecting a, "I don't teach anyone because I couldn't care less," she admitted, deciding to voice her thoughts out loud on this occasion.

When he spoke about the mess on Kamino, the Apprentice sneered at him slightly and her tone held a touch of sarcasm once again,

"After the damage you have done, I doubt they would want you within a thousand light years of them. They will probably all have nightmares that you will come back and finish them off."

She did find it interesting that he seemed so eager about fixing the damages though and could not help but curiously wonder about the deal that he had with the Kaminoans.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack rolled his eyes and shook his head, "You just don't get it do you?"

Stopping in his tracks he then shook his head once more and face palmed himself. Sure as old as her spirit was she had no idea of the age the Sith of today have to go through. In truth, their numbers dwindled and through it all the whole Rule of Two and anything else relating to that had to be squashed to keep up with the times. Everything needed to change and if no one changed with it then everything they fought for up to now would have been in vain. Jack even saw that as much as he was a Sith, he had his own ways of doing things while he was a Sith. His passion for life, his strive to pass on knowledge before it died with the rest of them, all of it was for something. Truth be told, Shaiya was more from the old creed of Sith from what he could tell. Whatever it was from her old life needed to be remolded. If she learned anything from anyone keep some to yourself and then teach what needs to be taught to others. That way, nothing died with them. Such was the Sith Assassins. Most had died with Revan and Jack would be damned if he let that whole thing die with him. The clown would make sure that the Sith assassins of the age of Revan and beyond were kept and taught to another generation. He knew if he didn't teach someone something about it, that he'd be the only one who knew. That it would die with him before anyone else knew of it. He'd not let that happen!

"The old creed of being selfish...you need to squash that!" He said scolding her more or less, "Everything that we know of now had to be figured out through holocrons...holovids...tomes...whatever we could get our hands on. Everything from the Sith Assassins I had to learn myself. Most of it died with Revan and the few who came after him. Thousands of years worth of knowledge...gone. Only to be resurrected when I saw the need. It all needed to be reborn. That is what drives us. The need for the Sith to be reborn. Remolded into something better then what came before us. The Jedi outnumber us, Shaiya. We need to be on even ground with them."

Then she spoke of the Kaminoans not wanting him around to which he laughed, "They want their money. That's all they care about. As long as someone pays for it...they'll do whatever their benefactor wants them to do."

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "So how do you explain what you just did to that Anzati then?" Shaiya retorted, disgusted by what he was saying but keeping her tone ice like, "You speak about how the Sith need to change but you just aided in killing one of those members who could help with teaching. So much for your beliefs. I do not believe that you would even spout such gibberish considering you do not even follow it yourself and I certainly do not believe in this rebirth theory. Selfishness if what pushes us forwards and it was that trait which brought me back from the dead. I wanted to live again, I wanted a new body and I made my way here because of my selfish desire to become more than what I am. Without that passion and drive, we are nothing but cowardly insects, scurrying around in fear for our lives. We should not just lavish our teachings on to anyone who enters these halls, that privilege needs to be earned, respect needs to be earned and I will be damned if I teach anyone who does not show the fire and mental strength that I wish to see. If the trash that enters this place cannot show that then they will get nothing from me, whether it is for the good of the Empire or not. A Sith without selfishness might as well give up before they even start."

The thought that she was perhaps old fashioned briefly passed her mind but she expelled it just as swiftly. She had no interest in learning a new form of Sith lore and the excuse that Jack was giving for the change just did nod add up with her. Had the Sith not always had fewer numbers then their rivals? Her history was incredibly patchy but she was certain that there had been times where just one or two Sith had managed to cause significant damage against an entire Order of Jedi. Besides, the Jedi were so useless and cowardly that equal numbers were not even needed in her mind. They never had the courage to finish off an opponent nor did they have the steel to wipe the Sith out completely so what difference did number make? There was another reason as to why Jack was suggesting this but it was beyond her for the moment.

In response to his Kamino comment, Shaiya paused for a moment and then answered plainly,

"They will need to hire a new scientist to add to their fold, I ploughed the one that I spoke too in to the wall with the Force."

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack then burst into cackling laughter and then got into her face his face contorted into a wide grin, "Because I'm f****** crazy that's why!"

Turning around and spinning the clown then kept his laugh going before settling down. In truth, he didn't have to justify anything that she just said. He did things because he could. If someone irked him then they'd pay for it. The Anzati brought that on himself and if he was so headstrong as to do what he did to gain Jack's ire and have himself killed by someone better then so be it. There was some survival of the fittest thing going on to a degree. The clown otherwise ignored people. If they had no need to interact with one another Jack usually went on his own merry way. Unless someone caused him trouble the clown Sith Lord usually just didn't give most a second thought. Shaiya however was starting to irk him. Sure, he helped anchor her to the reality of a body and whatnot but he could easily undo it.

"There are times to be selfish and times not to be." Jack said after he then stopped laughing, "I do whatever I wish. Do I follow the path of the Sith right down to every single little detail? No!"

The clown then made gestures with his hands of something shrinking. She did make a point on teaching those however. In the reality Jack saw potential in those he'd train specifically as Sith Assassins. Did he also teach those because they needed someone? Sure. But he usually trained them in some way he would see that would benefit them. Crazy as he was he wasn't completely brainless. There was a intelligence to the madness that is the Sith Lord. Though again, Jack didn't need to justify himself to her. She was not who she was before and if she was would he be impressed? Not in the least. To him, she was more mindless and didn't learn to adapt to anything and stuck to the old type of the Sith. That is where they went wrong until the Rule of Two. It wasn't until then that Bane's order of the Sith had done the impossible. They conquered the galaxy. Was that overnight? No. In the end though, the Sith still managed to be destroyed or cast into a shell of what it was. The Rule of Two didn't apply anymore. Nor did them infighting one another apply either. There had to be some...comradeship to the whole ordeal.

The clown then stood right in front of Shaiya a few inches from her face, "Do you think I have to justify myself to you? Do I really give a hoot what you think of me? Oh no you hurt my poor little feelings!"

Jack then faked like he was about to cry by putting his hands over his face and making fake sobbing noises before he then stopped. It was then the sadistic clown then started giggling at first. Then it grew into a chuckle and before you know it into sheer shrill laughter. Uncovering his face the clown was laughing at her. Laughing at nearly anything and everything at that point. The whole conversation now to him was well...hilarious.

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "You are an idiot and anyone stupid enough to come to you for anything is just as idiotic as you are," the Apprentice said icily, "The Sith truly must be in trouble if they are giving moronic fools like you any rank other than that of a servant. You are not even intelligent enough to follow your own beliefs so why should anyone else believe a word you say? I might actually feel a touch of sympathy for those who have to be taught by you. How can they possibly succeed having to put up with you as a teacher? Trying to figure you out is just a waste of time and I am disgusted that it was you whose Force power caused my rebirth. I do not even think you are insane any more. I think you are just a pathetic, attention seeking piece of trash with the brain capacity of a five year old. Pathetic.

With that, she sidestepped around the clown and continued on her way, annoyed with having had her time wasted. She could feel a slight headache begin to start as well which did nothing to help her mood and the entire disaster of a conversation would no doubt make her attempts at sleep even worse. It had not been the start to her Sith life that she had wanted although it had given her a slight window in to the kind of imbecile that she would need to avoid in future. It had, however, given her a chance to explore this new personality of hers though, which was something at least. It seemed that she had far more fire to her when it came to exchanging words than Ashaiya had and that was enough to believe that she would not make the same mistakes that the girl had. She would fall for the cowardly new Sith lore and would do her damnedest to follow the tried and tested path, no matter what it took.
      Last edited by Shaiya; 01-15-2018 at 12:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12