• VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
      Amháin a bhfuil guthanna
      ina cheann agus feiceann rudaí
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1
      Given: 0

I know your anger...I know your dreams...been everything you wanna be(Nova)

0 Not allowed!
      I know your dreams boy...I am everything you are... The 'Dark Passenger' spoke to Antony as he was looking at one of the murals on the wall outside his room.

It depicted a Sith Lord from nearly the time before the Rule of Two. Antony kept looking and studying it quietly while the entity in his mind stood looking with him. The thing taunted him non-stop and he was wishing he would either die or else get a lobotomy. One of the two would be good at this point! Stick and tired of it taunting and taking hold of his body when he least expected it. Though that was usually at night when he was trying to sleep. A reason that Antony started drinking more at night time. Sure, he would pass out from being drunk but in truth that was the only thing that quelled the voices and whatnot in his mind. Something he'd done quite often now. Another reason he kept isolating himself from people. Then again he'd recently returned from Bastion where he'd met a few. Though none of them knew what lay underneath. Sure, they knew he was a Sith. Though they were all allies in the sense of the word 'ally'. The only thing that made him feel alright was having the voice of his brother Jaden. Even if it wasn't really him but something that projected into his head because of the absence of his twin.

Sure, Antony was a little crazy. Though overall he wasn't the giant brute which most Sith were. In truth, he had more in common with one of his teachers, Nova. The Sith Lord was student of his father and in any sense of the word Nova was more a normal one who his father happened to teach. Not the overly exaggerated type who was a giant show off. Antony wasn't that type either. Really he wanted to have as much knowledge and abilities he could acquire. Plus, Antony had a interest in botany. Could come in handy if he were to delve into Alchemy and the Sith Magick. Nova was quite a brotherly figure to him and sort of a father one if you'd count. His own dad loved him yes, but, favored his brother over him. The twins separate from one another caused Antony to split himself in three. There was himself, the Dark Passenger, then Jaden who he mostly heard in his head. At times he would be Jaden then at times he'd see him. All in all, Nova wasn't typical to him and looked down at him. Truth be told, Nova could relate to him more then anyone.

This is boring! These Sith couldn't do what I can...what we can! In time I will do more then either you or your father...more then anyone in this whole Empire! It said laughing at him standing beside him folding it's arms.

"Whatever makes you go away." Antony said with a shrug.

Gives Chase With Sharp Knives Brandished
      Likes To Stab With Knives And Words
      Post Monster: The Ever Hungry
      Sharp Pointy Death
      Mood:
      Amused

Thumbs Up
      Received: 25

0 Not allowed!
      So, once again I find myself gifted with a request to train you." Behind him walked an old familiar face. Nova stopped to stand looking the boy over. His arms were crossed comfortably as he took in the sight, but what he saw only confirmed what he already knew, James’ son was falling down a path that would get him nowhere.

Trifling through Antony’s personal life, along with his financial records showed the young man was spending too much time trying to self medicate. Worse, he was steadily on the path to alcoholism, one of several useless vices. “If you choose to take the offer and follow my instructions to the letter, with luck you can master that which sets you trying to kill yourself by inches. If not? I will put you out of your misery, for you are a danger to yourself and others as you are right this moment.”

Nova didn’t coddle, he didn’t placate and he didn’t tolerate dependency. A force user who loses control of themselves is a danger, they tapped into a force that could and would take over if the individual couldn’t keep disciplined. The ruby eyed Lord was pretty sure that what was going on with Antony was due to having created separate entities of his mind to compensate for what he believes he lacks.

Perhaps too, he was trying to fix what others had failed to teach him. He and the younger man hadn’t connected well at all when he had first joined the Sith. Nova had no experience with children, let alone being ‘paternal’. He could be kind, even generous, but sympathetic? Nurturing? Such things were learned behaviors and his upbringing had been so far from these things that few could imagine.

So when he was presented with a child who needed a ‘father’ he had only naturally struck all the wrong chords. Antony had problems he felt confident he could correct, but ultimately it was the young man himself who would have to learn to overcome that which held him back. Himself. He could only give him the tools and show him how to use them, winning the battle depended entirely upon Antony.

So he stood there wondering if he would have the strength, but also wondering if he himself was up to this task. He was positive he could, but there was always the possibility of failure. He didn’t relish the consequences of what would happen if he had to do exactly what he said he would if it didn’t work.

Darth Reverence
      The Lord of Pain
      Mood:
      Brooding

Thumbs Up
      Received: 14
      Given: 14

0 Not allowed!
      OOC: and fail XD

Amháin a bhfuil guthanna
      Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Antony heard the familiar voice and shook his head and mumbled, "Really?"

Sighing he then turned towards Nova who'd appeared behind him. When he saw that the ruby eyed Sith Lord was standing there he then turned his head to look back at the murals he was looking at before. The Brotherhood of Darkness mural or what looked to be so was piquing his interest at the time before Nova had come along. Sure, Antony could have said something sarcastic but in truth he didn't really know what to say. With his lightsaber clipped at his belt which he'd built himself finally he was actually proud he had something of his own regarding that. Learning what he could as he was now close to being a Sith Lord himself. Not that he was looking forward to experiencing a trial if there was gonna be one. Then again, who'd be the one to do the trial. Not many of the Master's were left and his father had disappeared to lord knows where.

Looking at the mural for a moment the Apprentice then turned around before seeing the Dark Passenger behind Nova. Rolling his eyes at it he then heard Jaden's voice speak to him, Well at least it's a familiar face,
      Antony. He's more willing to help you then anyone else. Granted he knows father but...why not hear him out?

Sure Jaden. Sure. He said to his brother in his own head.

"I never sent you a request. I haven't even said anything to you till this moment. Actually...I'm close to being where you are. Granted your within reach of being a Master and I'm all happy for you. You've done my dad proud. Is there something specific you would teach me?" Antony asked Nova curiously.

He has nothing to teach you! Not yet at least... It trailed off and shook it's head.

Gives Chase With Sharp Knives Brandished
      Likes To Stab With Knives And Words
      Post Monster: The Ever Hungry
      Sharp Pointy Death
      Mood:
      Amused

Thumbs Up
      Received: 25

0 Not allowed!
      The ruby eyed Lord shook his head with a sigh “Did I say you were the one to have done so? No. In this case, it was your father. Something along the lines of ‘if my son ever returns to the Sith, will you look after him and his training?’ So, here I am upon your return. As for you being close to my rank? I will be the judge of that. You never had a stable teacher, nor did you have the...maturity needed to have a chance to tolerate my kind of personality. I can only hope this has changed. You have had training, now is time to refine it, once I make sure that you don’t have some tumor or other. Hallucinations are part of that, but you could also be a sufferer of mental illness or, something that is far easily fixed. In any case I want to make sure every possibility is checked off before we attack the problem.

Nova turned and started walking away “I do suggest you follow, I would prefer to speak away from the ears of any passerby. These halls are filthy with too many eager sets of eavesdropping ears.

Amháin a bhfuil guthanna
      Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Antony then shook his head back and placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. He had to figure his dad would do something like that. It was one thing his dad wanted him to keep learning. But then there was the part about his dad letting him be who he was. Antony was an adult now and if he couldn't understand that then his dad was gonna be dying quicker then anyone would plan. The young man would end his father at some point. In truth he wished to replace his father in the aspect of ascending instead of one of his father's students and former students. Sighing he then rolled his eyes. It wasn't Nova's fault for anything it was his dad, James. Throwing his arms up for a moment he then followed the Sith Lord while he walked off. True, they would talk without the prying ears and eyes of others. Just where Nova would go was a mystery to him.

"Sure. Away from others. Got it." Antony said following behind him, "Sounds like something my dad would do. Next time...whenever you see him...tell him to just leave me alone. I don't need his crap anymore. I'm an adult now. Too late for him to play the role of daddy dearest."

The Dark Passenger followed next to Antony while they walked next to Nova. Looking to the Sith Lord and then ahead at the hall they walked down he then quirked his brow, "Where would you rather talk about this?"