• Tired
  • Twisted
  • VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3
      Given: 1

I know your anger...I know your dreams...been everything you wanna be(Nova)

0 Not allowed!
      I know your dreams boy...I am everything you are... The 'Dark Passenger' spoke to Antony as he was looking at one of the murals on the wall outside his room.

It depicted a Sith Lord from nearly the time before the Rule of Two. Antony kept looking and studying it quietly while the entity in his mind stood looking with him. The thing taunted him non-stop and he was wishing he would either die or else get a lobotomy. One of the two would be good at this point! Stick and tired of it taunting and taking hold of his body when he least expected it. Though that was usually at night when he was trying to sleep. A reason that Antony started drinking more at night time. Sure, he would pass out from being drunk but in truth that was the only thing that quelled the voices and whatnot in his mind. Something he'd done quite often now. Another reason he kept isolating himself from people. Then again he'd recently returned from Bastion where he'd met a few. Though none of them knew what lay underneath. Sure, they knew he was a Sith. Though they were all allies in the sense of the word 'ally'. The only thing that made him feel alright was having the voice of his brother Jaden. Even if it wasn't really him but something that projected into his head because of the absence of his twin.

Sure, Antony was a little crazy. Though overall he wasn't the giant brute which most Sith were. In truth, he had more in common with one of his teachers, Nova. The Sith Lord was student of his father and in any sense of the word Nova was more a normal one who his father happened to teach. Not the overly exaggerated type who was a giant show off. Antony wasn't that type either. Really he wanted to have as much knowledge and abilities he could acquire. Plus, Antony had a interest in botany. Could come in handy if he were to delve into Alchemy and the Sith Magick. Nova was quite a brotherly figure to him and sort of a father one if you'd count. His own dad loved him yes, but, favored his brother over him. The twins separate from one another caused Antony to split himself in three. There was himself, the Dark Passenger, then Jaden who he mostly heard in his head. At times he would be Jaden then at times he'd see him. All in all, Nova wasn't typical to him and looked down at him. Truth be told, Nova could relate to him more then anyone.

This is boring! These Sith couldn't do what I can...what we can! In time I will do more then either you or your father...more then anyone in this whole Empire! It said laughing at him standing beside him folding it's arms.

"Whatever makes you go away." Antony said with a shrug.

Gives Chase With Sharp Knives Brandished
      Likes To Stab With Knives And Words
      Post Monster: The Ever Hungry
      Sharp Pointy Death
      Mood:
      Cloud_9

Thumbs Up
      Received: 26
      Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
      So, once again I find myself gifted with a request to train you." Behind him walked an old familiar face. Nova stopped to stand looking the boy over. His arms were crossed comfortably as he took in the sight, but what he saw only confirmed what he already knew, James’ son was falling down a path that would get him nowhere.

Trifling through Antony’s personal life, along with his financial records showed the young man was spending too much time trying to self medicate. Worse, he was steadily on the path to alcoholism, one of several useless vices. “If you choose to take the offer and follow my instructions to the letter, with luck you can master that which sets you trying to kill yourself by inches. If not? I will put you out of your misery, for you are a danger to yourself and others as you are right this moment.”

Nova didn’t coddle, he didn’t placate and he didn’t tolerate dependency. A force user who loses control of themselves is a danger, they tapped into a force that could and would take over if the individual couldn’t keep disciplined. The ruby eyed Lord was pretty sure that what was going on with Antony was due to having created separate entities of his mind to compensate for what he believes he lacks.

Perhaps too, he was trying to fix what others had failed to teach him. He and the younger man hadn’t connected well at all when he had first joined the Sith. Nova had no experience with children, let alone being ‘paternal’. He could be kind, even generous, but sympathetic? Nurturing? Such things were learned behaviors and his upbringing had been so far from these things that few could imagine.

So when he was presented with a child who needed a ‘father’ he had only naturally struck all the wrong chords. Antony had problems he felt confident he could correct, but ultimately it was the young man himself who would have to learn to overcome that which held him back. Himself. He could only give him the tools and show him how to use them, winning the battle depended entirely upon Antony.

So he stood there wondering if he would have the strength, but also wondering if he himself was up to this task. He was positive he could, but there was always the possibility of failure. He didn’t relish the consequences of what would happen if he had to do exactly what he said he would if it didn’t work.

Darth Reverence
      The Lord of Pain
      Mood:
      Brooding

Thumbs Up
      Received: 19
      Given: 22

0 Not allowed!
      OOC: and fail XD

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Antony heard the familiar voice and shook his head and mumbled, "Really?"

Sighing he then turned towards Nova who'd appeared behind him. When he saw that the ruby eyed Sith Lord was standing there he then turned his head to look back at the murals he was looking at before. The Brotherhood of Darkness mural or what looked to be so was piquing his interest at the time before Nova had come along. Sure, Antony could have said something sarcastic but in truth he didn't really know what to say. With his lightsaber clipped at his belt which he'd built himself finally he was actually proud he had something of his own regarding that. Learning what he could as he was now close to being a Sith Lord himself. Not that he was looking forward to experiencing a trial if there was gonna be one. Then again, who'd be the one to do the trial. Not many of the Master's were left and his father had disappeared to lord knows where.

Looking at the mural for a moment the Apprentice then turned around before seeing the Dark Passenger behind Nova. Rolling his eyes at it he then heard Jaden's voice speak to him, Well at least it's a familiar face,
      Antony. He's more willing to help you then anyone else. Granted he knows father but...why not hear him out?

Sure Jaden. Sure. He said to his brother in his own head.

"I never sent you a request. I haven't even said anything to you till this moment. Actually...I'm close to being where you are. Granted your within reach of being a Master and I'm all happy for you. You've done my dad proud. Is there something specific you would teach me?" Antony asked Nova curiously.

He has nothing to teach you! Not yet at least... It trailed off and shook it's head.

Sharp Pointy Death
      Mood:
      Cloud_9

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The ruby eyed Lord shook his head with a sigh “Did I say you were the one to have done so? No. In this case, it was your father. Something along the lines of ‘if my son ever returns to the Sith, will you look after him and his training?’ So, here I am upon your return. As for you being close to my rank? I will be the judge of that. You never had a stable teacher, nor did you have the...maturity needed to have a chance to tolerate my kind of personality. I can only hope this has changed. You have had training, now is time to refine it, once I make sure that you don’t have some tumor or other. Hallucinations are part of that, but you could also be a sufferer of mental illness or, something that is far easily fixed. In any case I want to make sure every possibility is checked off before we attack the problem.

Nova turned and started walking away “I do suggest you follow, I would prefer to speak away from the ears of any passerby. These halls are filthy with too many eager sets of eavesdropping ears.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Antony then shook his head back and placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. He had to figure his dad would do something like that. It was one thing his dad wanted him to keep learning. But then there was the part about his dad letting him be who he was. Antony was an adult now and if he couldn't understand that then his dad was gonna be dying quicker then anyone would plan. The young man would end his father at some point. In truth he wished to replace his father in the aspect of ascending instead of one of his father's students and former students. Sighing he then rolled his eyes. It wasn't Nova's fault for anything it was his dad, James. Throwing his arms up for a moment he then followed the Sith Lord while he walked off. True, they would talk without the prying ears and eyes of others. Just where Nova would go was a mystery to him.

"Sure. Away from others. Got it." Antony said following behind him, "Sounds like something my dad would do. Next time...whenever you see him...tell him to just leave me alone. I don't need his crap anymore. I'm an adult now. Too late for him to play the role of daddy dearest."

The Dark Passenger followed next to Antony while they walked next to Nova. Looking to the Sith Lord and then ahead at the hall they walked down he then quirked his brow, "Where would you rather talk about this?"

Sharp Pointy Death
      Mood:
      Cloud_9

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Nova looked over his shoulder and then back ahead “I believe patience and observation will better answer that.

As they moved through the halls they eventually made it to the section of the temple housing the Lords instead of the common Disciple dorms. He took them down two more corridors till eventually they stopped at a door. The Lord opened it and at first all Antony would see was gloom. Two lights towards the back of the main room went on to add light, but it was still dimmer than the hall outside. Nova’s quarters were much larger compared to the common student dorms. The room they stood in was large, a door off to the side, which was closed, held the bedroom and a bathroom, doors on the other side of the room led out to a small balcony. As the young man’s eyes adjusted he’d see a comfortable place to sit tucked into the corner at his right. A huge table, littered with all sorts of papers, objects, paint brushes, containers and many other objects dominated the other end of the room. Shelves lined the walls taking up quite a bit of wall space, the stone floor covered with thick rugs where there were areas to sit.

Except for the large table, everything else was organized. There was an herbal and mineral scent in the air, not unpleasant, but unusual. It was a kind of smell that suggested something that could be from the table, perhaps something Nova was working with or made. One of the two oversized chairs near the table shifted quietly over to the table in the corner to settle nearby. This was where Nova took his seat. “Something I have observed from watching people and their families suggests that your father will never stop trying to look after you. Grown or not, you are his son and your well being will always be a priority. For all his faults, for which there are many, he does care about you. In any case, my plans for you mean we will be leaving Munto Codru in the morning, early. You will cease drinking any kind of inebriating substance, I will give you something to drink instead to detox your system. You are not helping yourself, not one bit, if you need help sleeping I can provide you with a better alternative. Understood?

Nova shifted positions and studied Antony “I don’t teach traditionally. You are at the stage where what you do from now on, your choice of higher learning after you reach the next Tier, defines you. Right now, no one remembers you. You have a free pass to make of yourself something solid, something that leaves behind that which you had been before your departure. What you choose now will follow you and is hard to change later. Though first you have to decide what that is and not simply in retaliation to your father or out of spite.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Antony took in things as they walked and the two went to the section which housed the Lords of the Sith Empire. Shrugging at the whole endeavor he then wondered to himself if and when he made it to Sith Lord he'd have to move everything out of his old room in the Apprentice section up here. Of course servants would help, but, Antony would have to set things up himself. Make sure that all was handled with care of course. The young Apprentice wondered why they were heading this way but once they went into Nova's quarters he then answered his own question perhaps. The man knew that not all could hear what they would speak of in that regard as he knew also that people would eavesdrop if they wanted. Which is why they were here. Not in the eyes of such public and into more private settings to discuss what they needed to. All in all, Antony thought this better anyways. Though he was quite content with his own quarters as they were, he knew in time that he'd be up where Nova is.

Once he stepped inside the Dark Passenger following behind him his eyes adjusted to the better lighting then what was through the halls. Blinking his eyes a few times he then looked around. He had to admit, it was more spacious then his own quarters. Something he could get quite used to in fact. Noting the large table and things strewn about on it, the Apprentice disregarded it entirely and saw the chair on his right. Walking to it as the other chair slid quietly he noted it and then moved his own without using the Force. Sometimes he found that doing menial things with the Force were not necessary. In fact, he considered that lazy. If you can't move a chair or anything without the Force then you relied upon it way too much. Which that was his own opinion on that matter but he wouldn't judge anyone else. Sure, he could call Nova lazy for that fact of doing it, but he refrained. As the Dark Passenger moved to sit on the table, phasing through the solid objects of course, the young man noted the aroma and found it odd. Though he didn't mind it at all. Wasn't the worst thing he had smelled all day long. Antony sat in the chair he pulled away from the table himself.

It was then Nova spoke of his dad always looking after him. Rolling his eyes and shaking his head for some reason he knew Nova would say that. Of course, what Nova didn't really understand was how James favored Jaden over him. Reason being that Jaden more or less went against what his father believed. Sure, Antony carved his own path and reason for being a Sith, though in truth he did because that was what he felt he was born to become. Speaking of his dad's faults though made him chuckle. Nova did know his father as well as he did and yes in fact that James had many faults. Everyone had their own faults. His father could be headstrong at times. Stubborn, quick to anger, but there were others of course but Antony knew those off the bat. What not a too many knew was how much pain his father was in. It was constant, deafening, like dying a thousand times a day. It was physical mostly, but there was also a mental pain that even Antony couldn't understand. One thing his father feared was fire. Being that was what he'd seen before he was engulfed in it nearly killing him. James cared for Antony and the son knew that. Though to what degree he cared the young man knew not. Nor would he ever and he didn't wanna know. He wanted to be independent and not rely upon his father's name just to get by.

The plans which Nova spoke of made Antony raise his eyebrow and the Apprentice looked to his right where the Dark One sat folding it's arms and snorted. Though Antony was all for getting out and doing things the thought of not being able to drink alcohol made a shift of anger rise in him for only a brief moment. Canting his head a little he then wondered why Nova would say something like that. Was he gonna make him some kind of experiment? Study him like he was a lab rat in some kooky study of psychology? Shaking that thought from his head he then listened further until Nova asked if he understood. He did, and would protest if he wasn't the ever wiser to what Nova asked. He'd play along, if only to wonder why the frell he was doing it. But, he'd find out one way or another.

"Alright. I understand." Antony said simply and when Nova spoke of not being a traditional teacher he nodded, "I already knew that part. Your not the traditional Sith either. Maybe it's good no one remembers me or whatnot. I'd rather not be at the forefront of a conversation at this point. Which means I got a lot of pondering ahead."

What do you have to ponder? Not that you'll be around for that to happen! I'll be at the helm! The Dark Passenger then said with a laugh.