• Worried
  • YeeHaw
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3
      Given: 1

We came to play!(open to 2)

0 Not allowed!
      It's my turn! Let me take hold you Pachmari witch! The Dark Passenger spoke to the one controlling the young man getting antsy in his chair within the mind of Antony James Icarus.

Fat chance! And I'm not a witch, you slime! The Sith Lordess spoke within looking into the room of Antony's consciousness looking at the ones seated in their chairs and laughed.

She was in control. Lykeria. The one who inadvertently had a fragment of her mind sucked into the conscious of Antony. From her use of the Force it broke the young man's mind further. Unknowingly the pulse wave that was sent out sucked in two others besides her. As she walked through the halls, awake but obviously the body of the young Apprentice was lacking sleep. The deep circles under his eyes shown under his eyes. Though they changed to the color of the Sith Lordess. Which wasn't much further then Antony's own. His color being hazel like his father's. So walking through the halls the sinister smile of the personality of the Sith Lordess walking as if she was higher above everyone else. While she walked her hips swaying (although weird for a guy considering the body is a man) and she looked around while knowing the familiarity of the temple she then chuckled getting to run free and not sitting in the chair in Antony's head.

As the others were fighting in the room trying best to wrestle control for his body, Lykeria as Antony stalked the halls whistling for a moment before putting her hands on her hips checking the area. Didn't find anything of interest so far. Though grabbing her temples for a moment she then felt herself ripped out of the controls. With that Antony ripped control free of the reigns and pulled himself forth. Dropping to his knees for a moment he felt his whole body wrench and his eyes burn for a moment. Opening them he then noted that they changed back to his usual color of hazel. At least he had control he had to agree. For the time being.

When walking along he was dragging himself more or less. Trying to keep from dropping from lack of sleep. Weakness in his knees he had to clutch the wall. Blinking his eyes he then struggled to walk through the halls as he found himself so tired he felt like he was gonna die at any given moment. Not the actual case but in another day or so he would. His body hasn't slept in nearly half a week. Which if he made it a week he'd be dead for certain. The Apprentice had to sleep if he wanted to be his healthy self. Well, physically healthy anyways. Mentally was a different story.

You are no fun, Antony! Lykeria said forced back into her chair.

Who...said...I was? He said struggling to speak.

Your weak boy! I should take over...but if you die...we all die!
      The Dark Passenger shouted in his seat and stomped the floor which made Antony's brain hurt.

"STOP!" He shouted as much as he could muster.

Falling to his knees once again he then leaned against the wall. Struggling to keep himself awake he then rested his head against the wall for a moment. He was sure gonna have a rough night that was certain. His personalities wanted to keep playing. Antony however did not. He wanted to sleep!

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up
      Received: 10
      Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
      Having just emerged from her quarters, Velda had been studying an ancient manuscript written in parchment, that had aged many thousands of years. The darkest sorcery must have been the only reason Velda could think of as to why everything about it did not wither away to become only a spoken tale in history for those that had knowledge of it. It’s author wrote the tome in High Sith, which Velda translated and copied to a datapad. She took to the temple’s hallways, having herself a walk and contemplating the text while she listened to the embers burn in the torches above that lit the way when she rounded the corner, and came upon a someone on the ground. Velda’s head without hurrying, canted down at him, taking in the sight. The torches above, held a flame that danced and casted brief shadows within the confines of the hallway. Velda guessed that he must be an apprentice. He looked exhausted and his vessel laid collapsed on the floor.

Her words and tone were deliberate.“Now is not the time to be resting, if the others see you in such a manner, they might take it as a sign of weakness.” She crouched down in front of him, coming a little closer to his face and studied him like a predator sizing up potential prey. The lower opened part of her navy blue robes with pearl lining betrayed just a hint of skin of her outer thigh while she spoke. “Has something become far too great to bear?” She asked, measuring him. What became of him? She felt curious.

0 Not allowed!
      Rege had finished working out and was heading back to her room. Her red hair was plastered in tendrils around her face and neck from the cooling sweat. Her practice gear was tight to her body, her robe tossed over her shoulder. She was upset at having to destroy droids but her rage, as usual, had gotten the best of her. She needed to channel that more or she would burn out as Nova once warned. Power was fine, but it needed direction. It wasn't supposed to be done in uncontrolled bursts.

As she came up the corridor, she thought she heard voices. Rounding the corner she saw a woman kneeling beside someone on the floor. The woman's back was blocking her view but she arrived in time to hear the query about a burden. She stopped a few feet away. "Is everything all right? Do I need to go find one of the Masters?" She didn't recognize either person, now that she could see the man on the floor. But she still let her aura reach out tentatively towards the pair. It wasn't invasive, merely inquisitive. She had heard of Sith would could identify animals, plants and even individual people by the feel and taste of their aura. She hoped to have that skill one day and tried every chance she got to get a 'taste' of those she came in contact with.

Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!
      As Velda approached him he then grabbed the side of his head once more. Feeling the Dark Passenger wrestle control of his body and conscious Antony was forced back in his seat in the room of his mind. When he heard what was spoken the Dark Passenger laughed as it now had control of the body of the Sith Apprentice. It looked up at her with yellow eyes as it then grinned. Now it was in control as his whole demeanor had went through a change. There was no Antony at this moment and time. In the Force the Apprentice seemed to emulate a darker presence in it. Antony had his own dark aura but this was much different. Like more...ancient it seemed. Not actually the case but to the one who controlled him now there was seemingly that.

"A burden? Weakness? I am not weak! Antony may be weak but WE are not!" The Dark Passenger stated with a sinister tone.

Velda being closer to him more or less trying to size him up he then frowned at her. Like a predator himself, or whatever the Dark Passenger was he then lashed out like he was going to try and bite her face off. Though he couldn't all of a sudden change clothes which would have made things more odd to others he retreated and then half smirked. Cracking his neck he then saw another approach them. A red haired woman who Antony didn't know nor the other personalities either. Though she sounded concerned they need not be. While his body was physically tired, the brain he had was working wonders. The Force aided that as well and with that he then rose to his feet like he floated on air. The Dark Side channeling through him like a conduit.

"No need to be alarmed...no Masters can stop me! The Dark Passenger said with a sinister smile.

Floating to the floor the Apprentice who was possessed by the Dark Passenger then started violently shaking his head for a moment. Turning his gaze to the two women near him he then changed eye color once more to a chocolate color. Unlike Antony's own which at this moment and time the Sith Lordess, Lykeria had wrestled control. Now it was her turn when the Passenger had slipped in his control of Antony. Now free once more she then stood with her hands on her hips. The left hip cocked to one side as she looked at them both. Raising her eyebrow Lykeria then smiled.

"Evening ladies." Antony said in the same voice as Lykeria.

Cracking her neck to the other side a sudden change occurred once more. This time it seemed like Antony was back to normal. His arms stretched out and the palms face up his eye color went back to hazel. With that he then smiled. Though who was controlling him at this point he didn't know. Seemed like all of them at this point and time decided to share. Driving Antony's conscious mind into a tizzy while his body ached and tired of the lack of sleep. Wandering what seemed like days on end which was the exact truth of the matter.

"There is nothing that can stop us all!" They all said in unison through Antony's mouth as he then looked to the two women and then smiled wide, "WE...ARE...LEGION...FOR WE ARE MANY!"

The last part dragged out as they all spoke in unison while standing up straight. Seemed like Antony was wide awake now. Or else he thought he was sleeping and was dreaming the whole thing.

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      This became an unexpected twist of events. Velda wondered if she chanced upon an apprentice or a servant within the temple who suffered from physical exertion with training, or perhaps an emotional breakdown. Neither seemed quite the case, and it appeared this fellow seemed gifted, or rather cursed if you like that word better, with a plethora of personalities.

The reply that Antony may be weak but he was not. Seemed like the first clue within the puzzle to piece together how deep this infliction went if Velda chose to find out. The personality now in control of Antony acted as if to lash out at Velda but it pulled back. And she just peered at him for a moment. When another voice came from the back of Velda. While she came to stand herself.

Velda considered all her options within the situation. She wondered if Antony himself had a master now that the voice from the woman beside her mentioned it. Without warning, his demeanor changed to more feminine that voice met them with a hello. Then a change yet again and a chorus of voices sang out naming themselves Legion.

This seemed like such a spiraling slippery slope, and there were few options, the woman beside her already offered an out to use the excuse to find a Master and leave her behind with him alone. Find another hallway and continue contemplating her scribe. Or she could stay with her and try to talk with Antony except he seemed in such dire physical shape he could tumble back to the ground at any moment. “My name is Velda, I found him on the floor, exhaustion, I presumed. Seems as if that is only part of a much wider tale with him.”

She considered the situation and finally addressed the Legion. “We wish to speak with Antony.”

0 Not allowed!
      The visions that came, the voices that joined, the motions and actions, all made Rege a bit dizzy metaphorically. She tilted her head as the man changed from person to person and even into a female before the group, as a whole, declared who they were.

As Velda spoke to the creature, for she could give him no other name in her mind, she let her aura slide towards him. Tendrils of warmth would lap at his legs, slowly moving up his body as if trying to discern just what, or who, he was. She let Velda do the speaking for now. If there were several personalities within Antony, then too many folks talking would distract him.

Crossing her arms as if awaiting the man's reaction, she moved to lean on the wall just out of reach of the one they were speaking to. If the man drew a saber, she didn't stand a chance. But as long as he remained weaponless, she believed, or at least hoped, that she and Velda could handle themselves. Surely he wasn't that dangerous, or the Masters wouldn't let him in here.... right?

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      They all said in unison feeling the aura of Rege move toward them a tint of anger briefly looking her way, "Don't do that!"

As Velda spoke to them the Legion the hazel eyed glance toward her the Legion crossed their arms. Obviously it was Antony who crossed his arms but in truth he was also speaking. Just the others who were in his head were more prominent then anything else. Looking to both women, the Legion as it were cast a shadow with the torch light and it seemed as though more then one figure was above and below. A shadow of a woman, three men, one being Antony of course, and then a Rodian shadow as it's shapely head was visible if only a second. They however didn't want to let Antony be by himself. But, in truth one of them had been repressed so long, only Antony himself could see him for the longest time. Sort of like the Dark Passenger. The 'voice of reason'. Jaden.

When Velda had asked to speak to Antony it then rolled it's eyes at her, "As...you...wish..."

Except one thing...Jaden made himself known. Antony grabbed his head and shook with violent contortion. Screaming for a mere moment before he blinked his eyes. Antony of course felt like his brain was constantly on fire. Then, he felt a body chemistry change and his demeanor had changed. There was...a calmness. Not a Light Side sort either. Like...a neutral quality to him now. A voice of reason.

"I'm sorry Velda...I can't let Antony speak yet. He's too...tired. Weak. If he dies...we all die! I'm his twin. Jaden." He said outstretching his hand.

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      With whichever personality found themselves in control of him. Velda watched him cross his arms and she spied in the amber glow of the flame from the torches that multiple shadows appeared. Velda reasoned the six shadows must represent his personalities, or at least the ones showing themselves tonight.

It looked as if they agreed to allow her to speak to Antony and everything went well. Until he grabbed his head and screamed for a snapshot in time that passed as fast as it came. Velda’s brow rose as her hazel eyes took in his reaction, and then a personality calling themselves Jaden revealed its presence.

At first she felt like saying that if Antony fell over on the floor in front of her dead, it would not be her problem. yet, instead she entertained other ideas. “You will do, if the poor boy is too weak, do try to stay in control and lead the way back to his quarters.”

She glanced at his outreached hand as if offering a handshake. And she looked at him as if he had to be kidding. Velda just seen him go through multiple personalities and uncomfortable changes, she did not trust him yet.

0 Not allowed!
      As the personalities shifted she felt a momentary change in the feeling of his aura. With the shout at her and the shift, she withdrew. She had felt changes when someone drew on the Force, or changed emotions, but this was different. It was as if a different person entirely had stepped in the path of her aura then stepped away again. Her brow furrowed as the shift happened a few more times to finally settle on Jaden.

Velda looked at the hand like it had a lit saber in it. Rege understood that. Some of the personalities seemed strong enough to throw someone out the nearest window. Touching the man seemed a bad idea all together. When the woman recommended the Jaden get Antony back to her room, it gave her curiosity an opening. "If you'll let me, I'll help you get there. Get you a tray from the kitchen if you want to eat." She stepped a bit closer to close the distance she had been keeping. She remained out of reach of the man, but she wanted the chance to find out just what his story was. She couldn't get that from sending him on his way.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Blinking his now seemingly blue eyes Antony(now as Jaden, his twin) then retreated his hand back, "I get it. You don't trust me. I won't hurt you all. I'm my brother's voice of reason actually. Now I can finally talk without the others pushing me back."

Jaden shivered for a moment as he then looked to both Rege and Velda. In truth, Jaden wasn't afraid of being out. He wanted Antony to be safe. To feel whole. Knowing that would never happen as long as the other personalities remained. But, that wouldn't happen until one or all of them 'died' so to speak. Or else they all could be systematically pulled together into one being. A core personality as it were. For now, Jaden knew he had to get his brother to sleep. Any more lack of sleep then he had already and his poor brother would die. His personality would die with him. Although Jaden was really alive, he was on Yavin VIII as far as Antony and James knew.

"They didn't hurt you did they?" Jaden asked the two women in front of him and waved off Rege's offer, "Thank you but I'm not hungry. Neither is Antony. He's...tired...the dark one keeps him up all night. When Antony closes his eyes and drifts off...that's when He awakens."

Thanks...Jaden...I'd talk out loud...but...you know.. His voice rang out through the Force, the neutral side of it through which Jaden so channeled it.

When Velda said for Jaden to lead him to Antony's room he then nodded and motioned for them to follow. He then walked slowly knowing Antony's body was weaker then usual. Of course the other personalities managed to overcome that somehow. From what Jaden could gather from all of them sitting in their chairs in the room, something about manipulating the adrenal gland. Or that's how the Dark Passenger put it. Jaden had to learn more when he was sitting back in there. For now, he was leading them through the halls. One hall turned a corner and he took it.

"Just promise me one thing...if you ever see our dad...don't tell him nothing. He's not the best when it comes to things such as this. You'll know who he is...wears all black...white mask...goes by James." Antony said to them both.

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Her eyes narrowed in suspicion as she watched Jaden, proclaiming himself the reasonable voice within Antony. One could find being reasonable as only a point of view, and in Antony’s predicament perhaps Jaden would appear as the voice of reason in comparison to his company, or perhaps not. Nevertheless, Velda accepted Jaden, if only for seeming to be stable. Enough for her to figure out what happened to the fellow.

“No harm came to us.” Velda felt a little amused given the question. “Just a grandiose display of intimidation, that seemed more like entertainment, lead the way.”

Veld followed Antony and kept to his slow pace, she could see he felt weakened, and that he could collapse at anytime, but Velda felt that they could get him back in his bed. She stayed to the back of him and watched him close, if he stumbled. She would try to catch him.

While turning the corner to join another hall, Jaden mentioned their dad. And said the name was James. “Master James Icarus? I do believe I remember seeing that name. You will be pleased to know I have yet to meet him.” She fell silent for a few seconds before continuing. “Although I likely will, still, I will not speak a word of this occurrence.”

0 Not allowed!
      Rege followed in silent. Oddly enough, Velda was right. The switching of personalities made her head spin, but it was entertaining to be sure.

As they turned the corner, she listened to the two speak of James. "I don't know the name. But I haven't been back long." She shrugged. But I don't see a reason to seek someone out just to tell them we ran into a crazy student in the halls." She half laughed but she knew it wasn't a laughing matter to him. To her... a man with enough personalities to keep himself company for the rest of his life without getting bored... yes, that was mildly funny to say the least.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jaden then nodded at Velda, "You wouldn't say that otherwise. He was toying with you. If anything...the dark one would wait. Get you when your least expect it."

Walking down the hall Jaden(as Antony) looked around to see if there was anyone that he recognized from what his brother had seen. Not seeing anyone thus far they continued. He was well aware they didn't trust him either. Could he blame them? No. Would he trust them if the tables were turned. Of course. Though Jaden meant them no harm at all he was actually trying to be the opposite of hurting anyone. Jaden was kinder and nicer then most of those around here. His brother was a Sith of course but didn't mean he couldn't be nice once in a while. Antony was always the outspoken of them both. Quick to anger like their dad. And their mother.

"Thank you. He needs not to know and do something drastic. That's our father for you." Jaden said to the two of them over his shoulder.

I'll show them weak...you lead them Jaden...or else I'll kill you from in here. You'll not exist if you don't follow my orders! The Dark Passenger stated, Speak for me...in your voice...I'm taking hold...they'll never know...

Jaden tried to fight him, but it was of no use. They couldn't see it but Jaden was pushed back although in Antony's mind, The Dark Passenger had hold of Antony's body. This time, he did so quietly. Calculating. The dark one would show them both that he wasn't weak. That his 'entertaining' was all to see what they'd do. Velda may have mocked him, but, Regeant seemed smarter in the aspect of not having such a big mouth. Or that's what the Dark Passenger thought of Velda. He dragged Jaden with him or what would appear if one could see inside Antony's head. Antony couldn't do anything. The others held him down for they knew he was psychically exhausted. Weak among other things. Holding Jaden by his hair The Dark Passenger had Antony's body. Making Jaden speak to lure them into the trap. The others when they wrestled control would see a violent reaction. In time it would pass. His eyes now were the yellow color once more. No longer blue. Or the color of Antony's, which was hazel.

Do it boy! The dark one said to Jaden pulling his hair then letting off the pressure.

"Well, I hope you don't. My dad is...well...he's my dad. I don't know what else to say. He loves my brother and I both but I don't know what else to say about him. I don't really know him as a Sith Master." Jaden(actually the Dark Passenger) said to them while they were led through the right hall which at the very end had Antony's room.

Walking down it the Dark Passenger grinned. It was near the end for one of them. He was arrogant in that moment. Not even making any notion that he was himself. Acting perfectly like Jaden in that moment. Calm. Neutral. Stable. Not a bit of hatred, nor arrogance. Frell, he didn't even summon the Force to himself. He was as calculating as he could be. A trap. Playing the hand that he had. Soon, he'd reveal the royal flush.

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      He spoke of a dark one, Velda did not feel moved. “So these displays do not take place often? Disappointing.” Velda kept mocking him. “Playing with fire eventually burns.”

Velda followed Jaden down the halls while Jaden thanked the two for agreeing to not tell James. Velda did not see why she would tell him, seeing as she would gain nothing from doing so. Still she could see its important to Jaden, and the request sounded more than reasonable.

Velda stayed behind him, she still did not trust the situation. Well aware there was more than one personality in his head some more belligerent than others.

While they walked, Jaden elaborated that James loved him and his brother and that he did not know him as a Sith Master. Velda thought that was a little odd, perhaps he meant to say he viewed him as a father. Rather than not knowing him as his rank, interesting indeed.

With nothing more to do except to follow Jaden’s every carefully taken step. Velda was discreetly peeking at his backside, a little amused with the situation that she found herself following him, when the last words about James grabbed her attention. She looked over at Regeant, a bit surprised about it. How could Jaden not look at James as a Master unless another personality had been talking? Velda however, viewed it as a potential topic of conversation if she ever encountered James. Jaden after all requested she did not talk about the encounter, not about ranks. "Love? Love is only a figment that ruins those who believe in it. A slow and burning murderer."

They made their way down the hall, the crackle and pop of the torches in the air punctuated the air. As They made the final steps to his quarters.

0 Not allowed!
      So there was more than one voice and personality within the character before them... interesting. Rege's mind reeled at the possibilities of that. Were they all Force users or were some a hindrance to his powers while others may be an enhancement by sheer emotion alone?

As she watched Velda glance down at the man's backside, she almost laughed to herself. She, herself, had found him passing handsome. But Nova had cured her heart of ever desiring to reach out again with that aspect of her anatomy. As Velda spoke of love being a figment and murderer, she finally spoke up once more. "I agree there. I've never gained anything from putting my feelings out there but ache and abandonment." The sneer in her voice was almost like a another voice from her own mouth. She wasn't possessed like the Jaden/Antony guy in front of her. But her feelings were still raw and the vehemence of her words clearly showed her feelings on the matter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast