• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

Nothing is what I remember it as (Shy) [TDSR recruitment]

0 Not allowed!
      Theed, Naboo
      Marcus' family condo

It had been two years. Two years since he'd stepped foot in here. For what seemed like ages he'd been on the run from hit men. Hit men his cousin, Jacob had sent after him. If he ever saw him again he'd probably choke his traitor of a cousin to death. When he returned to the Sith after all that time everything about them as he knew it had changed. Their ideals, the ones who were there. Everything. All of it wasn't the same as he knew of it before. He was young when he came there and after all that time his old Master had turned to the Jedi. He'd asked around the halls for what had transpired after his departure. The Sith Lord named Nova blew him off and told him that he wasn't worth being there. What he'd known of the galaxy as a whole had changed. Now he had twin second cousins. To which he harbored a deep resentment towards them as well.

He had orchestrated something to kill the hit men who'd been after him that long. Going from one place to another. Always being in public eye or earshot. It was smart alright. On the outskirts of Corellia in one of the smaller cities he'd rigged a shuttle to explode with as minimal of casualties as he could muster. Granted that took months of planning but he'd accomplished it. Luckily he had the Force as his aide. Marcus had changed his views on life as well. His views on everything. Realizing that the Sith weren't where he belonged anymore. Their simplistic views of things were not his own anymore. No longer did he view them as anything but brute and animals. So in turn, he knew that he would seek revenge and vengeance against them. Take them down if it were to come to that.

Stepping through his home he then smiled briefly. He was back home at the old place he ran around in before his parents were killed. Also by his cousin. Though in time he'd learn that was a simple mistake as Jacob had mistaken his parents for killing his. In time they would both see that it was just simply a misunderstanding. That it wasn't Jacob who sought to kill him outright. The one who did was Marcus' former Master. At this point Marcus didn't know. Soon enough he would though. But for now, he was just enjoying being home. He vowed to destroy the Sith at whatever cost necessary. Vowed never to set foot on Munto Codru again. With that he then sat in the living room and looked around.

Running his finger along the table there was a light film of dust on the table itself. Seemed like someone had been here within the last month and cleaned it up. At least that's what his former nanny did. She'd only been employed long enough to take care of him. But she still had a key card to the ol' home of his. Maybe she came by here once in a while to check. If she did he would thank her properly when he could. Some day he had to track her down and thank her for all she did for him. Especially when his parents were gone.

"Well, what to do now?" Marcus said out loud, a smirk on his face before he sighed and sat back on the love seat.

Thumbs Up
      Received: 3
      Given: 6

0 Not allowed!
      Having left Theed palace, Shyahwyn drove through the streets of the city and admired the floral arrangements in each window box, as well as how the locals cherished clean, more friendly streets. To a degree, it reminded her of Olmondo, back home on Ruusan. Their desire to cling to the past in a way, keep traditions and not allow the galaxy at large to dictate their culture. She could definitely relate to that. Emerald eyes couldn't stop browsing the homes and shops flanking her trail from the city's center and out into the outskirts. Sunlight warmed the interior of the newer speeder, prompting her to lower the windows, letting the wind carry her long, straw colored hair over the headrest.

Someone's aura had been noticed early this morning during her meditation and Shyahwyn hoped that this individual didn't have plans for the queen or her household. Though situations like this had to be approached carefully, the noble of Ruusan tried to always have a story up her sleeve for the initial greeting, just in case.

Soon, she stopped before the building, a cluster of condos matching many in the area. Getting out, the well dressed witch scanned for neighbors out, or anyone that may trip up her cover story, but found no one immediately. Most either at work or sleeping, she approached the dark sider's door and reached up, tanned, manicured finger touching the buzzer and retreated again, then she waited. Gold pendant on a gold chain imbued with a void, keeping her Force aura muted from anyone prying, she knew this occupant wouldn't sense that a Dark Jedi had come to call.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Hearing the buzzer of the door go off Marcus nearly jumped off the couch. Standing to his feet he then wiped the dust off his finger and went to the door. Sliding it open he then looked at the tanned figure standing there. Canting his head to the side as he initially thought it might have been his former nanny coming to check on the place. But once he saw her he then raised his eyebrow in curiosity. Wondering what she might want. If she was lost or something like that. Granted he hadn't been back for more then half an hour maybe. If that. Still his curiosity piqued his interest in seeing what this strange woman may want.

"Can I help you?" Marcus asked his tone friendly but wary at the same time.

Marcus was mostly a quiet individual. He was social when he needed to be but of course someone knocking on your door called for being social. Not that he hated people. It was just who he was. Quiet and thinking of things all the time. If anything he was quite a mastermind and thinker. Philosophy wasn't his strong point but he thought and planned things out ahead and thought of every possible anomaly. Thought of every possibility and planned for it. That was where his strength lay. The dark aura of his was present but he wasn't going off anger. It was more or less lust for knowledge. A power in itself that was greater then mere power for the sake of having it.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Smooth features greeted him, a smile offered as his obvious confusion and surprise denoting several things, though she still needed more. "Hiii," she motioned back to the speeder, "I've just come to Theed, visiting from Celanon and was a bit lost. Sorry to bother you," she glanced beyond him into the interior, then back. "Could you point me to the museum? Hate to bother you, but," she grinned sheepishly, hoping the act was working.

"Hope I wasn't interrupting anything."

Already she could read his body language and tone, sense things passively through the imbued necklace deftly hidden beneath her dress top and light jacket. Subtle tells that only Force users allowed, sometimes without even thinking about it. Shyahwyn had become a student of body language since joining the palace on Ruusan, having to deal with nobles day in and day out, which in many cases tested her patience. But, to survive the Covenant had to remain in the shadows.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Marcus then nodded and smiled at her as she greeted him with a hello. Then explained that she just came to Theed and was lost. When she apologized he then waved it off. It wasn't a bother to him as he had worse before. Hit men coming after you was much worse then this. Though he did catch her glancing inside his home to which he didn't move or keep his eyes off her. As she asked if he could point her to the museum and that she hoped she wasn't interrupting anything. She wasn't of course. Though only back himself not too long ago he briefly knew where the museum was. But he had a map sitting on the table from before. Two years prior when he came back home and had spent time in the capital. He had purchased one just to have it in case he himself got lost.

"Oh it's not a bother at all." Marcus said as he stepped back and allowed her in, "Nice speeder."

Looking to the table he then grabbed the map, "I have a map of the capital. Has all the directions and such on it. Got it myself in case I had gotten lost. Honestly haven't been back here too long. Been...traveling more or less."

Holding the map in one hand he then handed it to her. Looking around at his family condo he then wondered if there was something else other then what she was putting on. If it was a trap of some sort he sure sprung it. Then again he had knowledge of the Force enough that he could hold his own. Even for a short time to escape.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Stepping in, she remained in the entryway and glanced back at the speeder, "Rental," she stated, grinning then watched as he moved to the caf table. Taking the map, she glanced to it and continued acting as if she was looking for the museum on the map as he talked, then glanced up. "Oh, you in sales or something," she inquired. Remaining near the doorway, she refrained from spooking him, though was now beginning to catch his surface thoughts, casually scanning and keeping herself passive within the Force. Best that she not play her hand too quickly.

Emerald eyes fell back to the map as they talked and soon she found the museum on it.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Ah." Marcus simply stated about the speeder.

Nodding his head he then walked over to the fridge which still was working apparently. Making a small noise at that to himself he then grabbed a bottle of juice out of it. Taking another in his hand he then looked up to see if she was standing there still. From what he could tell she was looking over the map trying to find the museum. It was then that she asked if he was in sales or something. Laughing about it if he was it would have made his life that much more simple. If only he had. Then again he was gifted with the Force. Or so he figured it was. Then again, being one of the Sith he felt now that it was more of a curse then anything.

Marcus then walked back over and offered her a bottle of juice, "You want one?"

Then he pondered her question and finally spoke, "Yeah...if I was in sales...it'd be a lot more simple of a life. But, no, not in sales sadly. I was gifted with something else."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      A Sith, she mused and straightened at the offer, "Umm," she shrugged. "Sure, thanks. Why not?" Stepping into the condo a bit more, she continued remaining closer to the door, keeping up pretenses. "Thanks." Taking a sip, she then listened to his confession, though did her best to remain aloof.

"Gift?" Her brow furrowed lightly as she lowered the juice in her hand. Curious now how honest he would be about his affiliations, she also prepared how to deal with this information.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Marcus nodded as she took a sip of juice, "It can get a bit warm out here. Always gotta stay hydrated."

He then finally spoke of what his gift was as she asked about it. Marcus came from a line of a Force using family. The Murano family was known for being Force users. Mainly Jedi. Though at times a few would go rogue. Like his great grandfather and grandfather. Both very well respected members of the Jedi Order during the days of old. Old age and stress brought on them paranoia and dark tendencies. Something of a prophecy within the main family of Muranos. Though Marcus didn't understand it or did want to about this supposed prophecy. If it happened it happened. Sometimes even through careful planning you couldn't avoid who you were. Like he couldn't avoid who he was now.

"Yeah...hopefully this won't scare you off." Marcus said, "I used to be a Sith. Yes...those Sith. Well...not the Sith I remember anyways. Seems like through time...they aren't who they were when I remembered them. But...I suppose nothing is as I remember it to be."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Another Murano, she mused with interest and listened to his explanation about his family, one that she knew fairly well, interestingly enough. A fact that would remain private for now. Her eyes widened when he mentioned being a Sith, mouth falling open slightly. "Oh...," she grinned nervously. "I didn't know..." Her brow furrowed once more as he spoke on how the Sith had changed and now she was very curious.

"What, they stopped being sadistic murderers? I've seen things on the HolonetNews about them," she stated, taking in a deep breath and acted as if she was waiting for him to jump her, backing a step to the door.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Marcus noted her reaction to what he said about being a Sith and he held his hands up, "It's okay, no need to panic."

Watching as she neared the door he then kept his hands held up. If anything he didn't even have a weapon on him. He threw that into the creek on Munto Codru as he left. The former Sith vowed never to come back to the soil of Munto Codru unless he was there to burn it all to the ground. That was the only reason he'd ever return. Not as a Sith. He would rather not have the Force at all if he had to come back there. Least that was what he thought. Not knowing that another Force user was right in front of him.

"You don't have to worry. I'm not one of them anymore." Marcus mused out loud as she spoke of what she heard on the news, "Maybe my ideals have changed. They seem more simple minded these days. Or the ones that aren't just are too arrogant to see that the numbers have dwindled and should take a student on. Regardless of what their preferences are."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      She listened, keeping the bottle close as if it were a weapon or safeguard to keep her from some imagined monster that now professed that he wasn't one. Should this be a ruse, Shyahwyn knew she would have to eliminate the threat without anyone else knowing, especially his neighbors. Though, the more she listened it seemed fairly obvious that he had left that group of Force users behind. Her first master and a love interest of her own having once been Sith themselves, she also knew that several others in the Covenant had been as well. Or at least had been rumored to, anyway.

Nodding, she took in a deep breath as if trying her best to relax with his confession, though still within arm's reach of the door. "Why did you leave, if you don't mind me asking? Seems like they wouldn't be the type of group to let people just come and go as they pleased."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Marcus could tell she was still a bit hesitant of him. He could understand. If the roles were reversed he'd fell the same way. Not that he could blame her. Sith were known for trapping people. From what he'd known anyways. Ket had taught him how to be cunning like a wolf and trap others by pretending. Of course, Marcus wasn't that way now. He was more the type to think things over before he acted. As such he then took a sip of his juice and as Shyawyn asked why he left he then shrugged.

"Guess I'm not the same as I was before. When I had to leave through circumstance of being hunted by a bunch of hit men out to blow my head off I had to run from place to place. But your right, they aren't the type to just let someone go. They'll be after me. But I'll be ready for them. Wherever they decide to find me. If they do at all." Marcus said with a smirk, "I may not be some powerful Sith Master, but I can hold my own. If I die...then I die. At least I'll take them all with me if that be the case."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Having run into a few active Sith over the years, she knew they would stop at nothing to find someone that had escaped their version of justice and it was moments like these that Shyahwyn wished that Killian or Invictus were here. She could use their help right now. Taking another sip of the juice, she listened to his determined outlook on his future and wondered if Jacob wouldn't mind knowing that another Murano was out here somewhere.

"I'm guessing this is your home," emerald eyes scanned the interior of the condo's main room and nearby kitchen. "If you're actually from here, it won't be long before one of them shows up. Or maybe one of their agents," she guessed. It was time to start developing whether or not Marcus was going to fit within the Covenant or not, and if not, eliminate the potential threat.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Marcus nodded his head, "Yeah. The Murano family home. Well, my side of the family anyways."

Then Marcus set his juice down and sat on the couch. Offering Shyahwyn a seat in one of the other chairs he then sat on the edge. Not that he usually divulged most info to people, but, she seemed pretty nice. She didn't run away and was most curious about his past as a Sith. He figured if he didn't scare her off yet with the knowledge that he'd been one of them then maybe she was in the mood to chat. Sighing out loud the former Sith then looked up at her.

"I'm not afraid of them. I used to fear the other Masters within the Sith. But, I don't fear them at all. I'm not a Jedi by any means. Nor do I have anything towards them anymore. As far as I'm concerned my cousin is one. I guess he is. Last I heard he was. In all truth I don't hate him because he is one. I just hate him for what he did to my parents." Marcus said sighing once more, "I guess I just don't harbor that hatred that most Sith have for Jedi. Honestly I don't wanna hurt people for the wrong reasons. I used to think that way before. Truth is...I guess I'm not as dark as I had been. Blinded by such stupid actions and someone who filled my head with lies."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast