• YeeHaw
      Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up
      Received: 10
      Given: 4

Encounter At Dusk [James]

0 Not allowed!
      The young apprentice found tonight had been a perfect time for a visit to the gardens of the Sith Empire. So far, Velda's time in the Empire had been productive, yet eventful. Velda balanced her hidden identity as a Sith Apprentice from her time as a Corellian royal well. Though sometimes it was tedious and trifling, but a task that needed to be completed. During most nights and days at the temple, Velda took to her studies, and such things related to that. Tonight though she took her first steps in the courtyard of the gardens just outside the temple, venturing into the brisk air of dusk.

The area the young apprentice had settled on was bathed in moonlight and shadows. Vines twisted and spiraled up the garden walls like serpents. For Velda being out here during nightfall was interesting. She felt the dark side radiating around her. Glancing up, she spied a shower of shooting stars streak by in silence.

She came out here to meditate and stretched out with the force. And sensing her surroundings within the confines of the courtyard she chanced upon a presence.

Darth Reverence
      The Lord of Pain
      Mood:
      Brooding

Thumbs Up
      Received: 19
      Given: 22

0 Not allowed!
      The presence she felt was most likely James himself. He'd been out in the gardens standing there with his arms folded. Looking to the sky as he no longer needed his cane. Now the Sith Master was back to his regular self. His powers had returned, his health was well...normal as it could be. Sure he still felt a lot of pain but that was his normal. In fact it helped him channel his dark powers as he called himself now the moniker of 'Lord of Pain' a title from the old and near ancient Sith Lord, Darth Sion. Someone who James had followed and wanted to learn more about. Sure, the story went that Sion was a walking corpse but his power in the Dark Side and how he used pain as more then just a resurrection tool. James had heard and read a bit, that the Sith Lord used it as a weapon. Destroying Jedi and anything in his wake.

Feeling the presence behind him he then turned his head briefly to look at Velda. The pale white mask covering his features as the black cloak and other assorted clothing completed his look. That was how he always looked truth be told. James could use his mental abilities with the Force and project what he would look like if he wasn't burned almost everywhere on his body. He could, but, why waste his talents doing that? James was more intimidating with how he looked now. That was why his other title was Darth Reverence. Most within these halls respected him, or feared him.

She caught his interest for a moment as he then turned fully around to look at her. Canting his head he then finally spoke, keeping his arms folded, "Ah, alone time to ponder and meditate I assume?"

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Her silhouette had been highlighted in the moonlight. Tonight she wore her deep blood red robes like a wine color and without a second glance they might be mistaken for a brown, especially in dark light conditions much like something a Jedi might wear. Except, one could tell these were no common Jedi robes that hinted that its wearer be free of material possessions. No, these robes had been made for a more refined taste in attire. With an appearance almost silk like. The robeĎ sleeves, flowed over her arm and a long fit and loose. Perfect to shroud a lightsaber and in her right sleeve and there hid just that.

Her dress underneath, a shade of pearl white was of the royal variety and part of her dress from back home on Corellia - elegant yet casual. Completing the look, was a black leather capelet over her shoulders and chest.

She watched the individual before her turn to face her, his arms crossed, as she took in his sight.

"Yes!! The moonlight it has a beauty all of its own, don't you agree? Lovely for pondering. The night is young, are you enjoying it? I am Velda Nar-Donna, Apprentice to Master Shadowtide."

Darth Reverence
      The Lord of Pain
      Mood:
      Brooding

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      James nodded, "Indeed it is. Pondering, just taking in the sight and meditation to keep oneself connected to the darkness we call home."

The Sith Master smirked as she asked if he was enjoying the night. As she introduced herself the smirk grew wider under his mask. Though his lips could be seen he didn't convey the smile it held. Velda being apprenticed to his own Master was quite interesting. He remembered the first night of his training when he was here. It wasn't easy and after that point onward he knew pain as his source and his weapon in the Dark Side. Sensing her presence he knew she'd just got over the initial part of her training. Beyond that she seemed quite interesting, and her attire suggested royalty. But, royalty mattered nothing to him.

"I am enjoying it thus far." He said to her question, then canted his head, "Seems we have something in common, Velda. I was a student of Master Shadowtide. I learned from a few others along the way but I am loyal to her. I am Master Icarus but some call me Darth Reverence. Tell me, how are you faring in your training? I know Master Shadowtide is a great teacher of many. Though I'm not privy to teaching others myself. I've also had many students in my time."

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Her brow arched when James offered his name. She had met another Icarus soon after she became Sith. That meeting with Antony did not go as expected, which Velda mused had been probably the norm for the boy. This however was James, a name that was highly regarded among Sith here, but not one she had met, until now.

With that passing thought, James asked about her training progress, usually she would rather keep such details a secret, especially from rival apprentices within the Empire. Tonight though with James, Velda freely spoke about it.

"Training has been rather interesting and has offered splendid insights into the deeper mysteries of the force. When I first arrived, Dara, and I traveled to Dathomir, a planet enriched with the darkness. And inhabited by witches that practice sorcery and magick. I donít recall seeing you around the temple, have you been kept abroad?"

Darth Reverence
      The Lord of Pain
      Mood:
      Brooding

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      James merely nodded his head as she spoke of her training. So apparently they went to Dathomir, which he'd been there himself a few times. Not that he favored the place at all. But it was part of the Sith Empire now so he had no arguments about it. Dxun was the last place he was at and he didn't want to be there anytime soon. James would rather lay waste to it if he could. Just as he did the entire area those cultists called home. Laid waste to every single one of them. Sianna was there and he was glad she was otherwise he'd be dead by now. That being said he then kept his arms folded and paced.

"The Dark Side has much power. When you learn it you can do anything you can imagine. There are many ways to channel it...focus it...and the like." James said just to state fact, everyone had their own ways, he did that was certain, "Dathomir is very interesting."

As she asked if he'd been kept away he then nodded. One could call it being abroad but he was on a journey at that time. The journey turned into a hellish nightmare but, it was a learning experience for him nonetheless. He'd learned much about the side of the Force that channeled pain, something he could say that Sion used. Pain was something James had much of and he used it to channel his dark powers and to use it as a weapon. He knew a great deal of abilities and he was highly skilled with a blade. The Sith Master taught many their skills they had with one and he'd learned from many himself. All James did was learn and learned he did and that was why he was where he was now.

"You could say that." James said then stopped pacing, "I was studying something. But my health unfortunately wavered after an ordeal. Returning I had to recuperate but I'm fine now as you can see. Not that I wasn't capable either way."