• Thinking
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

0 Not allowed!
      Nisa sighed and dropped the debris in its place. She closed her eyes at his touch and took the half step back that lined her body up with his. As she leaned into him, she nodded. "We need help..." she whispered reluctantly.

His repeated confession he would always forgive her made her heart clench. She knew the Jedi and Sith and wouldn't be as forgiving. But hearing him say it in a way that reminded her of his first hand knowledge of such things. "And I'll always forgive you..." she half whispered in his arms.

After a moment, she turned and took a step back. "If I am going to try this, we need to know if the bond will affect it any. Right?" She wasn't liking where her mind was going, but it was leading her there anyway. She swallowed as she took a couple more steps back. There was fear on her face, but also resolve. Her mental shields went up but she wasn't aware he was still able to sense her thru them. It was because of proximity, but since he knew her so well, he would recognize that despite her shields, he still sensed her.

Thumbs Up
      Received: 10
      Given: 7

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob sighed through his nose, which was something he rarely did, as Nissa knew him to mostly do things through his mouth. Like snore for instance. Truth, they did need help with it all. While they would both forgive one another he then took her hand to lead her back inside. Plus, it was starting to cloud up which meant rain. Least he figured it meant that. Times it just had an overcast where the clouds built up but never spewed rain upon the grass and everywhere else.

It was then that she mentioned that if she was gonna try that they needed to know if the bond affected it. Well, so much for just going back inside. Nodding his head he agreed but they should least try it quickly for he could smell the rain coming. It may be far off but it was heading toward their way. About fifteen minutes it seemed to him. Just that faint smell of rain it was a refreshing and sweet smell. For some reason he knew it well.

With her mental shields up he still sensed her fear, but she was determined which made him smile at least a moment, "It's okay. Fear can do many things. Some good even. It's helped me conquer things that I didn't think I'd be able to."

0 Not allowed!
      Nissa took a deep breath. Her mind raced at what she had in mind. "I can't do it. We need help, or at least a third person to stop things if they go awry." She shook her head and crossed her arms once more. "I think we need to see if you can block me, as well as if you can break thru and stop me if I am choking someone else. And I thought I could do it, but I was wrong. I can't do it with no one else to look after you." She didn't add that looking after her was also on her mind.

"I just want to go back to the room. Please?" There was a resignation and plea in her voice that suddenly made her look like the young, skittish girl who had come to the Temple a couple years ago. The doubt, insecurity, and fear were back. He would feel it rolling off her in waves as she tried to fight it. But in all reality, it was the leaking of her mind that stated it all so eloquently. *I just want to curl up and sleep forever...*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123