• VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
      "For the love of..." She sighed as they began to argue....

(ooc i dont really know what to do)

Show them no fear! Show them no pain!

Signature Forum Moderator
      Mood:
      Cold

Thumbs Up
      Received: 1
      Given: 5

0 Not allowed!
      ooc: I Know. I kinda put people on the spot. No worries. I'm prolly gonna end up getting the crap beat out of me... which reminds me. Akaan. You have my full permission to beat the crap out of me >.< Don't hear that too often, I should say! I figure since this is before imperial army enlistment I might as well be a human punching bag. *puts on Verrj hat*

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      OOC: ...Okie Dokie.

Akaan sighs as the boy began doing acrobatics. Akaan had seen this type of fighter before. Showy displays of athleticism with some antagonizing words thrown in. Akaan found that silent pragmatism was the way to go in hand to hand combat.

And, that being the case, Akaan reacted instantly. Through years of intense training amongst Mandalorian mercenaries, Akaan had fine tuned his actions to be almost unconscious. Akaan spun to the right, throwing his right elbow towards the head of the man behind him. The dagger didn't bother him. You couldn't stab someone if the concussion you have makes seeing difficult.

Mood:
      Cold

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Suprised by the speed and ferocity of the man's attack, Sin'd barely had time to duck and slide under the elbow, his palms extended, one hand in the center of Akaan's back, the other sheathing the knife. You don't take a knife to a fistfight, he was always taught. This was a position of control which he had learned on Mygeeto playing with his older brother, being able to feel with his fingertips the movements of muscle, making it easier to predict an opponent's next move, and react accordingly to such move.

Sin'd's fighting technique relied heavily on quick blocks, and fast, powerful counterattacks, mostly done using complicated motions and manuevers, being very flexible and physical.

"What's that Mr. Rebel, you would like to have a diplomatic discussion about reconciling our differences?"
      *pew pew pew pew*"What an interesting point of view. Here's my rebuttal." *pew pew pew pew pew* ~ Forse Dirum

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Akaan was surprised that Sin'd had the coordination to slide under the elbow, but he already had a counterattack planned. Fights weren't like falling dominos. It was a flowing chain of motion, like a river. Or something that flows.

Rather than stop his movements and try a different attack, Akaan followed through with his elbow. The young man was under him now, and probably expected Akaan to leap back and try another attack. Instead, Akaan allowed the momentum of the first blow to send his upper body around. As he turned, Akaan threw a hard left handed jab down towards the face of the man.

From where the man's hand was, Akaan figured that Sin'd knew the attack was on it's way. It was inconsequential. If you could see what your opponent was going to do, and still not be able to do anything about it, then what good was foresight?

Mood:
      Cold

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      He saw it coming... and there was nothing he could do. Sin'd grunted as a thick mandalorian fist slammed into his face, enough to bend durasteel. Sin'd however, was a man stronger than durasteel, and instead used this as a motion in his favor. He twisted his face so a majority of the energy glaced away. His upper body driven low, he kicked his left foot high, aiming at the back of Akaan's head, and at the same time sweeping his right foot around, aiming at the back of his knees, standing and spinning the the rim of his right hand.

In fights like these, you had best not even think. Just act as it comes to you. It allows for one to make quicker judgements and decisions, and at the same time clear the mind to focus on the fight at hand.

This was how Sin'd's mind worked, making split decisions, usually correct, while keeping his conscience clear and his mind focused. It kept him sane, and as sharp as a vibroblade. His fighting wasn't perfect, however, and he mixed a slight military technique, precise at that, with the uniqueness of a street fighter.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Akaan was focused entirely on making Sin'd pay for his disrespect. At this point, Akaan had settled in to the mindset that he had this fight in his pocket, and could afford to take a few hits. He had fought men twice as tough as this kid.

Instead of raising his fist back above his head to punch again, Akaan moved his fist down slightly and opened his hand, closing it again around the boys neck, falling forward on to the ground as he did so. It wasn't nearly as acrobatic as the attack that Sin'd had attempted, but it would do. Akaan felt the boot against the back of his head. It hurt, and it caused him to feel lightheaded, but had the boots been in better condition, the attack would've probably knocked him out. Akaan had the upper hand, however, and wouldn't go down easily.

Akaan just squeezed, staring in to the eyes of Sin'd.

Mood:
      Cold

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Sin'd choked, the mans iron grip aound his throat, his eyes watering and his lungs burning. I will not let this mando scum take me down... who is this man other than one of a million like him I have taken down? He thought, reaching blindy. His hand touched Akaan's face, and with both hands, he began to puch his thumbs into the mans eyesockets. If Sin'd would die this day, he would take his enemy's eyes with him, so that when his enemy finally died, be it many years from today, an old man if so, he would wander the underworld blind.

He made no effort to get the throat off his neck, but instead, whilst poking his eyes with his long, dirty fingernails, he began slamming his elbow into the side of the mans neck, critical, and fragile tissue, and his face and the side of his head powerfully, his elbow beginning to bleed, which only made him hit harder.

One final hit, he slammed the flat side of his elbow into the man's right ear, almost always a painful prospect.

"What's that Mr. Rebel, you would like to have a diplomatic discussion about reconciling our differences?"
      *pew pew pew pew*"What an interesting point of view. Here's my rebuttal." *pew pew pew pew pew* ~ Forse Dirum

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Akaan figured that the little man would try something like that. Akaan had no choice but to lean up to avoid being blinded. The first elbow hit him in the side of the head, causing him to go into a daze. Akaan was beyond ticked off, at this point.

"Alright, you little chakaar, you want to fight dirty?" Akaan thinks to himself.

Akaan let's the man's throat go in order to grasp the forearms of Sin'd, pulling the fingers away from his eyes. His eyes hurt, but he could still see. Rather than headbutt Sin'd, and end this little engagement, Akaan decided he would fight just as dirty as Sin'd. You reaped what you sowed, after all.

Akaan pulled his knee back and slammed it forward towards the groin of his opponent. It was a knee of moderate power, but every man could tell you that it didn't matter how hard it hit. Getting kneed in the junk was bound to hurt.

Sig By Maize Wayne

Mood:
      Cold

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Ugfh..." Sin'd managed, smiling. This Mando was gutsy... he liked that. Slowly, he dropped to his knees, gasping for air, only partially due to the release of his throat. "Teroch..." He said, his voice hoarse, reaching for Son'ra. Everything was blurry, and believe he was about to get a blaster bolt in the back of the head, he crawled slowly in her direction, his head more than fuzzy. He wasn't giving up, he just wished he were closer to her.

Reaching into his boot as he crawled, he took out his saw-back dagger and, still crawling, slowly slid the blade across his left bicep, a trickle of blood gushing down his arm. It was an ancient ritual of his... leaving a physical reminder on his body of every failure, a small scar, a mental and physical reminder of his past defeats.

After the blood had touched his fingertips, he held the blade back-handed, and drove it behind him, rolling over and aiming for Akaan's calves. Nothing fancy, due to him forced to keep his legs together, to flush out the pain. You will not beat me today, you b***ard. he thought, his vision going red. "Son'ra..." he said as the blade neared Akaan's legs, and he let the blade drop. He would not be reduced to this.

Slowly, and shakily, he stood, his knees wobbling. He managed to stand straight for a few moments, tossing a crisp salute at Akaan. He had never fought such a determined man. He would not break his streak now, but leave with what little of his dignity he could. "Dar'yaim..." He said, motioning to Coruscant around them. After this, he fell, everything going blissfully black, sliding to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

OOC: Feel free to hop in now, Son'ra... I've kept you out, and dragged this on for way too long :P

Mood:
      Cold

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      *bumps so it appears at the top*

OOC: Ac her forŽ beraš; fugelas singaš, gylleš gręghāma!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123