1 Not allowed!
      Category 1
      First Name: Santeria
      Surname: Decuir-Mandagoran
      Nicknames: The Unholy Matron, Tyrant of Dreams
      Date of Birth: Unknown

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Grey coloured eyes
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: Physically, no. Mentally, I am an aggressive sociopath with malignant narcissism.
      Do you have any scars?: Strangulation scar around the neck
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My mouth
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Most anything created of leather or fur, and my footwear is fashioned with spikes from toe to heel.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Currently, unknown.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: "You will always kneel."
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Pessimistic
      Do you ever put on airs?: No
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I have a very dark sense of humour.
      What is your greatest fear?: Death
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I am willing to sacrifice that most dear to get what I want.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? It is on the larger side.
      Do you have any issues with your family? My family is well bonded together. Issues do not exist.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I have a twin brother and five younger siblings. It's a very close relationship.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: I have a tyrant rancor that is named Luck Be A Lady.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? My incarnation
      What has been your greatest failure?: I have yet to have any failures in my existence.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: I grew up in a comfortable lifestyle.
      What is your best childhood memory?: The murder of my parents by my own hands.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: As with above, the murder of my parents by my own hands.
      What would you be willing to die for?: I am not willing to die...
      What are your ambitions?: To achieve immortality
      What is your greatest extravagance?: The menagerie of animals I have collected.
      What is your life motto?: "Pain is a gift. Without the capacity for pain we can't feel the hurt we inflict."

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: Love is a ridiculous notion people believe to not be alone.
      Are you in a relationship?: No, I am not.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: That should not be the concern of others.
      Have you ever been in love?: Absolutely not.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: Not at all.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Of course I do.
      What do you think of the Force?: That it is a means to an end.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I believe there is a realm we ascend to upon death.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: To be used as a catalyst for a relative's own personal ambitions.
      What is your definition of freedom?: Freedom is life's greatest deceiver.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: There are no lies. There are only fabrications of the truth fashioned to work for my advantage.
      How do you view lying?: Deception is sometimes the only way.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: Some time ago
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: I never break promises. They are kept no matter to what lengths.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? I eat when I feel it's necessary to nourish my body.
      Do you have any allergies?: None known about.
      What's your drink of choice?: Red Wine
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Neither.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: The Temptress and The Tyrant
      What would you do if you won the lottery? Hoard it and forget it exists.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? My father to discuss personal matters...
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: What nonsense. I make my future and therefore need not to inquire about it.

Mood:
      InPain

Thumbs Up
      Received: 18
      Given: 1

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1
      First Name: Dalia
      Surname: Najwa
      Nicknames: Dals-Dals, Nova's Bestie, Awntie Dawyea
      Date of Birth: I don't know. Born in space! No one wrote it down.
      Age: 20-ish? How old's Chi-Chi (Chiara)? I'm like, a couple seasons older than her... we think.

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: *shrugs* Nope.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: I've got a limp on the left. Usually unnoticeable, when I'm wearing my specially constructed heels.
      Do you have any scars?: Lightsaber burns & whip flails on my back, a blaster wound on my left calf,
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Dunno. Ask Nova. Or Chi-Chi.
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Haute Couture, lots of bright colours & impeccably tailored mini dresses, power suits & Echani sparring wear.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Echani

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: #Smegbootie
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: What's a 'mistic'?
      Do you ever put on airs?: All the time. How else can I swindle people into buying Nova's art?
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Stupid people. Also the word 'pheasant'.
      What is your greatest fear?: Being Useless
      What makes you heroic/villainous?: Keeping my forcie family from going nuts. My growing fam-fam needs me.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? Have you seen Manu Kae, Erryn Kae, Divya Xextos, Adedayo Xextos, Ahani Najwa, Yuca Najwa-Keth, Raya Najwa-Keth, Aizen Keth, Chiara Viren, Ressa Quane, Hana Quane & Nova lately? Oh! And my biological father Urdu Najwa, he's dead. And my step-father Raien Keth. He's dead too.
      Do you have any issues with your family? Hahaha! See above. If that list of names doesn't bring the word 'issue' into it? You haven't been paying attention to galactic events.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Okay! My big brother Manu married an ex-stripper who became Queen of our race. Erryn's cool! She helped raise me! He and I are kinda cool? We went through tough stuff. Then! My mom Ahani married Raien Keth, and I got two new step-siblings Ressa Quane and Aizen Keth (both of whom I was raised with as either friends or wards of my brother Manu, until it got all messed up) Aizen's changed, but he's still the guy who stuck bugs in my hair, and Ressa and I went through a lot when Daddy & Mom captured us on their ship for a while. So! Complicated, right? Then, Mom had Yuca & Raya. I use some of my paycheques to raise Yuca & Raya away from the fam-fam's craziness. Oh, but don't tell. This is confidential, right?
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: No pets. Huh... vornskyrs would be cool, my Mom has a couple... Nova, can I get some vornskyrs and raise them at our place?! He's never going to say yes... okay maybe he'll sigh then roll his ruby cutie eyes.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? Being alive.
      What has been your greatest failure?: Not keeping the family from killing each other.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Started off poorer than dirt. Lived on first Hana Quane, then my sister-in-law Erryn Kae's good graces. Sure, I got great care and all, but I was always incredibly aware that Manu and I had nothing. I had zero money of my own until Nova hired me to help take care of his artistic career.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Living at the Kae Compound with Ressa, & Aizen. There were bugs involved... and pastry! Looking back it was awesome.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: Being sold into slavery by my birth father Urdu.
      What would you be willing to die for?: Ummm, I wouldn't? Is this the part where I'm supposed to say 'family' and mean it?
      What are your ambitions?: To keep my family sane, together and to become a wealthy woman.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: Weekly spa days.
      What is your life motto?: Take my money!

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: No. I barely believe in love.
      Are you in a relationship?: *coughcough* Working on it.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Pardon you? This body is too sacred to waste on 'knocking boots' with anybody but my future Echanar. Hey women! Handle your own hips, and save yourselves for someone worthy.
      Have you ever been in love?: Yes.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Ugh! Fine! Yes, I do! Begrudgingly and with a lot of eye rolls.
      What do you think of the Force?: It's the worst thing to happen to the universe.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: If I don't get a cushy heavenly palace when I die, some deity goofed.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: The Force.
      What is your definition of freedom?: Having the finances and security to live, without some forced-out maniac trying to burn it all down. Y'all should get that checked, aaight?
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: Today. I lied on this questionnaire... somewhere.
      How do you view lying?: It's a necessary thing. Learn it.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: When I promised Nova I'd never leave his side.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: The day I cried when Daddy died.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? Only the best of the best for Nova's bestie! In other words: Whatever Tara/Talia feeds me. Srsly... you tried leaving something on your plate? Noooo.
      Do you have any allergies?: Ignorance & this shrimp-type thing from a water planet.
      What's your drink of choice?: Blossom wine... or if I'm not being polite? Firewhiskey.
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Minimalist. Unless it's dresses. I'm always on the hunt for a hot new dress.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: Neutral Trickster
      What would you do if you won the lottery? Invest it for my niece & nephew's futures.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I would shiv Palpatine in the gizzard & splay his insides for a Mustafar BBQ. Then feed his remains to a Krayt dragon.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I'm scared of this question.

Heiress Apparent House Najwa. Nova's Bestie.

Thumbs Up
      Received: 1
      Given: 0

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Cordillia (Cord)
      Surname: (Has several depending on who is addressing her) Bacquin (Immediate families last name); Devoid (ancestral last name) ; Starfall (grandmother on mother sides last name); Ice (Grandfather’s changed last name) ; Damazki (Father’s last name)
      Nicknames: The Pirate’s Daughter, Cordy, Rage Monster
      Date of Birth: Unknown

Category 2

Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Glowing Orange eyes
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: No physical Handicaps, but a few mental ones like Alcoholism and Rage issues . Also her aura is permanently tainted by the darkside do to her family curse.
      Do you have any scars?: Only ones of note are her emotional scars.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Glowing Orange eyes
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Cord wears light clothing normally as she uses her speed and mobility in fights.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Mixed

Category 3

Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: None currently but in the past her most common line was: "Put some pants on (Persons name redacted)!"
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Realist
      Do you ever put on airs?: Not really though she can be arrogant at times but she really doesn’t pretend to be anyone other than who she is.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Cord’s humor is a bit dry and dark.
      What is your greatest fear?: Falling back to the darkside and being consumed by the rage inside her.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Cord doesn’t see herself as a hero but as a villain trying to make amends for all her evil acts. What makes her a villain is the fact she used to kill without feeling or remorse it didn’t matter if the party was innocent or guilty she killed just the same. Her rage drove her that dark little monster inside her if you got in her way she didn’t hold back. She was trained to kill and destroy and for a long portion of her life she thought that was her purpose no other. She was never sophisticated villain just a weapon meant for killing and destroying enemies of the sith and her family.

Category 4

Is your family big or small? Her family is large
      Do you have any issues with your family?: Yes, Cord is the outcast now as she is the only one who has become a Jedi. Not to mention her mother Tegan was physically and mentally abusive to her. Most of her family wants her dead.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Yes, Cord has a sister named Khaostra, their relationship isn’t close as Khaostra was raised away from Cord. In truth the two I have only briefly met a few times and not enough to form much of an opinion about one another.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: No, None it’s not that Cord doesn’t like animals it’s more she doesn’t trust herself.

Category 5

What has been your greatest achievement?: Normally it would be the fact that she is achieved both Jedi master and Elite pirate status, was well accomplished and admired but since she isn’t either here it would be the fact she escaped the her family and the sith.
      What has been your greatest failure?: The issues with her rage cause her to falter a lot, and her judgement is often clouded by the fact she use to be a darksider.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Cord’s family is rich but they don’t flaunt it or even discuss it and portray themselves as poor. So her family has money but she was raised as if they had none.
      What is your best childhood memory?: The one and only time her mother told her she loved her or the times she got to go on mission with her grandfather (Blade Ice) without her mother around.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: The time her mother forced her to kill a mother and infant.
      What would you be willing to die for?: Redemption though she doesn’t believe her redemption is even possible she would die for a chance at it. She would die if it meant saving her family from the darkness they shroud themselves in as well.
      What are your ambitions?: Cord’s ambitions are simple she wants to write her wrongs and try to find a sense of redemption.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: None Cord chooses to live a minimalist life style though she prizes her old sith mask and lightsabers.
      What is your life motto?: I am a monster there is no forgiveness for what I have done but I can change what I will do and maybe find redemption.

Category 6

Do you believe in love at first sight?: No
      Are you in a relationship?: No
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Never
      Have you ever been in love?: No
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: No

Category 7

Do you believe in the Force?: Yes
      What do you think of the Force?: Cord views the force as tool it can be used for good or bad but like any power it can and often does corrupt those who use it. She see the force as the raw universal power it isn’t inherently good or evil it’s the user of the force that makes it light or dark.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: Cord understands death and that people go somewhere but she doesn’t have a well-defined answer for where people go after death.

Category 8

What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Violation of one’s self by another.
      What is your definition of freedom?: The power to choose your own life’s path without hindering someone else’s. The authority over your own direction were nothing intervenes with your own chooses not even a sense of fate.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: Cord doesn’t out and out lie per say she doesn’t always give the full story or withholds information often as a way to protect herself or someone else. She lied to the Jedi and continues to do so about who she really is.
      How do you view lying?: It’s situational and sometimes there are good reasons for lying.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: Made a promise to uphold the Jedi code.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: When she broke away from her family and the sith.

Category 9

What are your eating habits like?: Cord isn’t picky taking on a more survivalist view in eating. Eat what you can obtain and don’t complain. Though she prefers white meats over red meats.
      Do you have any allergies?: None
      What's your drink of choice?: Anything with alcohol in it.
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Minimalist cord has very few worldly possessions.

Category 10

What is your character archtypes?: Penitent, Guardian, Investigator, and Monster
      What would you do if you won the lottery? : Probably buy a lot of booze and give most of it away to others
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: If Cord could go in time she would travel to the time of her birth and remove herself from the equation. Kill the monster before it has a chance to grow.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Will I find redemption.

Mood:
      Fiendish

Thumbs Up
      Received: 2

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Lilura
      Surname: Don't know.
      Nicknames: Lily.
      Date of Birth: Not sure.

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Well, I have a crown of markings around my head. I guess that'd count. Purple hair too.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: Nope.
      Do you have any scars?: Nope.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My eyes. Aren't they great?
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: I like gothic dresses.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: We're known as Shapers. Some call us witches but I wouldn't say that to my face if I were you.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Boring.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I'm all about optimism, when talking or thinking about myself anyway.
      Do you ever put on airs?: Don't get the question.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I've been told that I laugh at times where I shouldn't, usually when someone makes an idiot out of themselves.
      What is your greatest fear?: I don't fear much of anything. Life's about scaring other people.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I don't care about heroes and villains. I do whatever I want, when I want.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? It's just me now.
      Do you have any issues with your family? Not any more.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Never had a brother or sister.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: I need to see more of the galaxy before picking a pet.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? It hasn't happened yet.
      What has been your greatest failure?: I couldn't save my mum.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: No such thing where I come from.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Being taught about the elements by my mum.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: Losing her.
      What would you be willing to die for?: I'm not dying, never.
      What are your ambitions?: I'm going to return home one day and wipe out the other clans. Filthy traitors.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: Don't have any yet.
      What is your life motto?: Live your life the way you want it and to hell with everyone else.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: I don't know, maybe?
      Are you in a relationship?: I think I might be a little young for that.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: I'm not very good at dancing, would like to learn though.
      Have you ever been in love?: Not yet.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: Nope.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Yes although I wasn't taught to call it that back home.
      What do you think of the Force?: It's a lot of fun to learn and use.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I'm not going there, ever.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Bore them to death.
      What is your definition of freedom?: Doing whatever I want.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: Half hour ago?
      How do you view lying?: I do it all the time, no problem.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: A couple of days ago.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: Five minutes after making it.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? I eat whenever I feel like.
      Do you have any allergies?: Nope.
      What's your drink of choice?: Not fussy.
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I don't have much now but maybe I'll hoard when I get a collection.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: Sorcerer I think.
      What would you do if you won the lottery?: What's a lottery?
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I'd go forward and meet myself in ten years. I'll be the queen of the universe by then and I'd want to the galaxy looks like
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I make my own future, thanks.

Queen Of The Bar Thread Since 2013
      Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up
      Received: 8
      Given: 9

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Desiree
      Surname: Valara
      Nicknames: Des. There are others but I'm not going to say them here.
      Date of Birth: 14 ABY

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Ask other people, I'm sure they will tell you.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: I don't think so.
      Do you have any scars?: NO!
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My eyes.
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Tank tops usually. Not Jedi like I know but who cares? It's my style.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human despite what some might say.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Yeah but here's not the place for them.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: My optimism is off the scale.
      Do you ever put on airs?: Heck no and I don't like others doing it either.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: My sense of humour is....dirty.
      What is your greatest fear?: A cage.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: That's not a question for me to answer.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? Small.
      Do you have any issues with your family? We don't speak.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: None.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Given that I can speak with animals, I'm not too keen on keeping them as pets.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? Becoming a Jedi.
      What has been your greatest failure?: Never finding out who my mother is/was.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Father's rich but I had to earn my own money, guess that evens out as middle.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Don't remember much about it to be fair. Life of a casino girl and all that.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: It's not something that I can talk about here.
      What would you be willing to die for?: My friends.
      What are your ambitions?: To become a Jedi healer. I'd like to be told that I have magic hands for a non dirty reason.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: Close con......Alcohol, I guess.
      What is your life motto?: Life is short so make the best of it.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: I'm not sure if true love exists in this day in age.
      Are you in a relationship?: No, I would only end up breaking his/her heart.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Not long ago.
      Have you ever been in love?: No.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: Nope.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Naturally.
      What do you think of the Force?: I can use it to aid those who need it so it's great.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I'll think about that when I get there.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Stripping away their feelings.
      What is your definition of freedom?: Living life the way you want to.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: Last time I gambled.
      How do you view lying?: My opinion has changed over time. I used to lie a great deal, not so much since I became a Jedi.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: I don't make them if possible.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: I don't remember.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? All over the place.
      What's your drink of choice?: Any kind of alcohol is good.
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Minimalist.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: Sire......Support/Healer.
      What would you do if you won the lottery? Spend it.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I'd go back and meet my mother.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Does my father's business go down the drain or not? Hopefully so.

Making Jedi cool since
      a long time ago in a galaxy
      far far away.
      Mood:
      Cool

Thumbs Up
      Received: 39
      Given: 16

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Caltin
      Surname: Vanagor
      Nicknames: Boulder, Grumpy, Grumpypants, You (censored)!, Anselmo (reserved for my sister)
      Date of Birth: Been so long, that whole memory thing... I don't remember.

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Scowl, perpetually raised singular eyebrow
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: Too stand-offish, Overprotective, Always trying to take on WAY TOO much
      Do you have any scars?: One over my left arm, but is covered by a Wookiee tribal tattoo
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Eyes probably
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Considering I wear Jedi robes/gear almost exclusively, I would say my workout clothes.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human, ethnicity is good to know where you came from but it doesn't matter.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Ah frell! What the frell? You're no threat.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I'm definitely somewhere in the middle. "Hope for the best, plan for the worst", right?
      Do you ever put on airs?: Not at all, at least not consciously. For awhile I had become rather arrogant in combat situations. I thought I justified it as "getting into my opponent's heads",
      but I was just being a jerk. I can't do that anymore.

How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I couldn't tell you. I mean I could but then the mystery of me would be gone, how lame is that? (I'm kidding)
      What is your greatest fear?: Failing when I'm needed the most. That is probably why I train as hard as I do, and probably am so overprotective.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: You would have to ask other people. There are probably many who think I'm heroic, but just as many (former students included)
      who think very differently. They're not wrong, none of them.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small?: The majority of my family was killed last year in a crash(OOC- They're not, he just doesn't know it yet). So right now it is only my daughter and myself.
      Do you have any issues with your family?: Never did.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Wasn't close with my older sister until she found me after I became a Jedi. After that we became as close as clost could be. Her husband and I had become great friends, I taught her kids who were the best cousins possible for my daughter.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: I don't want to say anything, but Alyscia has had her eye on Akk Dogs. She has a birthday coming up and we'll leave it at that.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement?: Becoming a father (even though I didn't know it until years later).
      What has been your greatest failure?: I've had many failures. Probably breaking a couple of promises that I made.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: A little bit of everything (my history, look it up)
      What is your best childhood memory?: Being around family.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: Watching my parents being taken away by stormtroopers.
      What would you be willing to die for?: Family, Anyone in danger.
      What are your ambitions?: A day when I can put down my lightsaber for good.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: My new ship.
      What is your life motto?: "Fall seven times. Stand up eight."

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, you have to get to know someone first. Maybe "Like at first sight", or "Like what you see".
      Are you in a relationship?: I don't know. I think so.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Out of respect for those I have been involved with, I will not answer this.
      Have you ever been in love?:I think so.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: I wouldn't be a Jedi if I didn't.
      What do you think of the Force?: I believe that the Force isn't limited to two sides, I believe that there is more to it than that. However generally speaking, I believe that it speaks to every living being, just not everyone is able to hear it. Those of us who can, we have a responsibility.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I don't have any. I know that there are stories of those who have appeared when they are one with the Force, but I don't know the full realm of that.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Treat them as if they don't matter.
      What is your definition of freedom?: A hyperspace jump.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: I don't lie. People don't like my truths, but I don't lie.
      How do you view lying?: I don't judge, that doesn't mean I trust.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: I promised my daughter I would see her soon.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: When I failed Ala.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like?: I eat when I'm hungry.
      Do you have any allergies?: Not really, no.
      What's your drink of choice?: Elba, Tea, Corellian Ale (though once in a great while)
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: I'm a minimalist. My daughter, my sister, hoarders look at them with eyes wide open.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: Warrior, Guardian, Grumpypants
      What would you do if you won the lottery?: Probably do something meaningful.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I really don't know. I once thought that I would go back and tell my dad to stop whatever got him into trouble,
      but that wouldn't change anything. Besides, dwelling on that would be more painful, going through life wondering if you should have turned left when you turned right. No, I really don't know who I would meet.

What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I would ask her how she foresaw me paying her as I could have a vision of my own future if I tried hard enough. I don't though as I don't want to know, at least not just yet.

Mood:
      Happy

Thumbs Up
      Received: 6
      Given: 41

0 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Kestrel
      Surname: Dray
      Nicknames: Kes
      Date of Birth: 20 ABY

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Nope.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: My right arm is cybernetic from the elbow down.
      Do you have any scars?: I have jagged scar up the right side of my body.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: My pink eyes.
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Tshirts and pants. I'm self conscience about my cybernetics, so I wear gloves to cover it.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: I only know about the Zeltron part of myself. Not sure what else.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Does using JJ's name like a curse word when I'm mad at him, count?
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I think that I'm generally optimistic!
      Do you ever put on airs?: Sometimes.
      How is your sense of humour: Playful.
      What is your greatest fear?: Not finding a place to belong.
      What makes you heroic?: I haven't had too many opportunities to discover that about myself yet.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small?: Medium?
      Do you have any issues with your family?: Well, Mom hid me away on Tatooine, never told me who my father was, and never came back for me. So yeah, you could say I have some issues with them.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I have a twin sister, but I haven't seen her since I was five years old. She was my best friend when we were kids, but I have no idea where she is now, or what she's like.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Nope! But I think I might try to convince Judah to let me get a Dire Cat.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement?: Fixing the YT-2000 and getting off of Tatooine.
      What has been your greatest failure?: When JJ was injured because of me. He was out for the longest time, and I was so worried about him!
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: As dirt-poor as you can be.
      What is your best childhood memory?: When a pilot visiting the Mos Eisley cantina taught me how to read an astrogation map.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: The lower part of my arm being violently ripped off by a speeder engine.
      What would you be willing to die for?: My friends.
      What are your ambitions?: Right now? To become a Jedi Knight.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: Uh, do salvaged parts for my ship count?
      What is your life motto?: Learn to be thankful for the little things.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: No.
      Are you in a relationship?: No...
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Knock boots? What does that even mean? Like dancing?
      Have you ever been in love?: Not yet! I hope to fall in love one day though!
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: When I was split apart from my mom and sister.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Der.
      What do you think of the Force?: It's cool.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: That I hope there is one.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: To leave someone completely alone without anyone they can turn to.
      What is your definition of freedom?: There's no feeling more freeing than the feeling you get when you're flying amongst the stars.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: I don't like being lied to, so I generally don't lie to others.
      How do you view lying?: ... I despise it.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: None recently.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: I haven't made any to break!

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like?: Meat and veggies.
      Do you have any allergies?: I have a slight sensitivity to bantha milk.
      What's your drink of choice?: Water or juice.

Category 10
      What is your character archetype?: The Orphan
      What would you do if you won the lottery?: Buy a new ship.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I'd go back and figure out who my Father was, and find out why my Mother didn't want me to know.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Will I be happy?
      Last edited by Kestrel Dray; 10-18-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Mood:
      Sneaky

Thumbs Up
      Received: 22

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Judah
      Surname: Lesan
      Nicknames: JJ
      Date of Birth: 18 ABY

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Nope
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: Not really
      Do you have any scars?: None
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: I’d say my blue eyes
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Comfortable Clothes, loose shirts and denim or canvas work pants...
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: I don’t know...
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I like to think I’m an optimist... in between maybe.
      Do you ever put on airs?: Try not to
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Dry... punny... haha I’m punny!
      What is your greatest fear?: Being abandoned
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I like to do the right thing no matter what...

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? Small?
      Do you have any issues with your family? Yes. (Refuses to answer further)
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I have a sister... she’s an adult and we don’t see each other that often since our parents divorce.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: No pets... I want a dog

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? Becoming a Jedi
      What has been your greatest failure?: Almost getting Kes killed
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Mu Dad is rich... he made us live simply though.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Living on my parents home on Coronet Peak
      What is your worst childhood memory?: When my mom left my dad.
      What would you be willing to die for?: People... Justice...
      What are your ambitions?: To be th best Jedi ever
      What is your greatest extravagance?: nothing really... my lightsaber is blingy...
      What is your life motto?: Jump in feet first...

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nah
      Are you in a relationship?: Nope
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: That’s never happened... but I’m a Lesan so apparently it’s in my future...
      Have you ever been in love?: Crushes maybe... love? No!
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: When my mom left... yeah.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Ummmm Jedi...
      What do you think of the Force?: Great...
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: One with the force... so I exist to not exist later...

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Destroyng their happiness
      What is your definition of freedom?: Like a river... water is free to flow in the boundaries of the river bank
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: I don’t lie intentionally.
      How do you view lying?: Lying is the worst breech of trust ever...
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: I promised Kes I’d take it easy...
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: When I promised Kes I’d take it easy...

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? Meat... Food... tastes good I eat it...
      Do you have any allergies?: None
      What's your drink of choice?: Blue Milk
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: In the middle

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: Hero
      What would you do if you won the lottery? Buy a ship... maybe for Kes... idk
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I would meet my parents and tell them not to blow it...
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Will I really be a hero?

Thumbs Up
      Received: 6

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Forensile Macenskile
      Surname: Torvava
      Nicknames: (in my case, "aliases") Torvava. Lemahn Gello, Orahn Gello
      Date of Birth: I don't really know, I was left on a doorstep of a shelter. I mean really how "storybook" is that? What's next? I spend my adult years roaming the stars looking for something and not knowing what it is yet? Oh, wait...
      Age: Look at me, how old do I look like? No, really, I don't know.

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: My dashing good looks? My dapper facial hair? No? The scar under my left eyebrow?
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: Probably the fact that no matter where I go, something or someone is always out to get me? I mean is it MY fault that I am a great Sabbac player? Really, these people need to get over themselves.
      Do you have any scars?: One under my eyebrow.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Well, the ladies would say it's my alluring crimson eyes...
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Anything that I can get out of quickly... you know... with the right lady.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Lorrdian all the way. THAT I know.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: I'll get you your money.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: When you're the type of guy that I am, how could you NOT be optimistic?
      Do you ever put on airs?: Naw. Even if I tried someone would probably tell me I owe'em money.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I'm pretty easy going.
      What is your greatest fear?: Someone hitting me in the face.
      I mean LOOK at this face. It's a precious commodity!

What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I don't know that I'm either, to be honest. Wow... I'm being honest here, who would have thought.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? My adopted family was pretty small.
      Do you have any issues with your family? Well. My sister is mad at me for beating her at Sabbac in that tournament. I mean how was I supposed to know that she would be in the finals? I mean sure she told me she was in it. Sure I promised I wouldn't enter... but still it wouldn't have mattered if she wasn't in the finals. She thinks I cheated...
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Brother and sister who don't talk to me, Mom died a few years ago, Dad is off somewhere in stars.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Had an Akk Dog named "Rexxie" but my sister has him now.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? Being the amazing man I am today! What? I'm serious! Being this great takes work!
      What has been your greatest failure?: Getting you to believe that I'm as great as I say I am.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Middle Class
      What is your best childhood memory?: Listening to music with my mom.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: Watching my mom die in that hospital bed.
      What would you be willing to die for?: Anyone I truly care about.
      What are your ambitions?: To have more money than I know what to do with.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: This jacket... it is AMAZINGGGG!
      What is your life motto?: If money can't buy happiness, I guess I'll have to rent it.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: Why? Is there a mirror around?
      Are you in a relationship?: Naw.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: I won't kiss and tell. *smiles*
      Have you ever been in love?: Once, she let me down easy.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yeah, when she let me down easy.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: There's definitely something to it.
      Don't really know how great it is, but still it's there.

What do you think of the Force?: Pfft. I beat a Sith at Sabbac,
      barely got out of there with my "little buddy" intact.

What are your thoughts on afterlife?: We'll see when it happens.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Make them feel useless.
      What is your definition of freedom?: Travelling at lightspeed,
      doesn't matter where to.

When was the last time you lied to someone?: What time is it?
      How do you view lying?: A necessary evil.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: A long time ago.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: I never break promises, it's why I don't make them anymore, I promised my mom I would never do that.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like?: I eat when I'm hungry.
      Do you have any allergies?: Allergic to idiots.
      What's your drink of choice?: Ale... smooth Corellian Ale
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Whoever dies with the most toys wins!

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: Smuggler, Sabbac player,
      con artist.

What would you do if you won the lottery?: Probably blow it inside of a week.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: My birth parents and ask them why they gave me up.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I don't know that I would talk to one, to be honest. Wow, twice on this survey I was being honest.... miracles never cease.

"I don't like to think before I speak; I like to be just as surprised as everyone when the words come out!"

Thumbs Up
      Received: 26
      Given: 6

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1
      First Name: Desbre
      Surname: Gensan
      Nicknames: Des
      Date of Birth: Consult the archives

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Pointy ears, big eyes pale skin, white hair, full and pouty lips. Or at least that's what some might say.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: Like disabilities, or are you meaning something like being an addict? Please define the question more clearly.
      Do you have any scars?: A few. Some on my hands from fight training and from banging my knuckles and all while working on my swoop bike
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Eyes
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Light fabrics with a high thread count that are soft, fire retardant and insulative and cut to accentuate.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: I am Arkanian, and one of the genetic offshoots. I'm kind of a test-tube baby.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: I have no idea.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: The glass contains a 50% ratio of air and water. I'm a realist. Hope for the best, expect the worst. Do that and you're never surprised. At best, just disappointed.
      Do you ever put on airs?: Sometimes, mostly when racing, or I'm expected to appear a certain way.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: All kinds of things. I love to give people a hard time, to mess with people, push their boundaries. But I also find humor in a lot of typical things, and some dark or taboo things I shouldn't.
      What is your greatest fear?: Letting down my grandparents again. They both mean so much to me. Failing the legacy I barely even know about. There's a couple other things. Also becoming a monster that I don't recognize in the mirror.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: ... Anybody who thinks like that needs a psych evaluation.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? Smallish
      Do you have any issues with your family? Bless you. Do you need a tissue? Now define what you mean by 'issue'.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I have two sisters and a brother, all older. Brother got me into racing some. Sisters have been antagonists, and very good guides, but a little more distant as they've gone on to their own careers. Of course, they've disapproved of my teenage years as a little hellion.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Do roommates count?

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? So far? Probably besides winning some races with decent stakes and danger... getting off Arkania safely, and getting to the Jedi and being accepted. For what it's worth.
      What has been your greatest failure?: I was out racing when my Gran had a heart attack, after getting in a terrible fight... I shouldn't have been. I should have been home. Maybe if I'd just.. .. I could have .. It's my fault. *tries to keep from breakign into tears*
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: We were kinda poor-ish, maybe middle class on the good years. Us kids didn't really know it, not until we got older.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Probably my last holiday with my parents.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: The day my parents died. I wasn't really a kid after that.
      What would you be willing to die for?: To protect good, innocent people, as long as they survived. A worthy cause. My grandfather, my siblings, my friends.
      What are your ambitions?: I just wanna train. I wanna learn everything about the Force I can. I wanna do some good, and make a difference.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: My ship. Most expensive thing I own, and it was kind of a junker on the cheap. But I was able to make sure it was pretty spaceworthy.
      What is your life motto?: I haven't really given that much thought.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: Dunno. Will let you know if it ever happens. Definitely believe in lust at first sight though.
      Are you in a relationship?: Nope.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Just before I left Arkania. *blush* It was... a good bye, I think.
      Have you ever been in love?: There was somebody that was special, but I don't know if it was 'love' in the sort of grand sweeping-the-cosmos kind of way.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: Yes. But that doesn't have much to do with love or romance.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: That's like asking me if I believe in my hand.
      What do you think of the Force?: I'm still collecting data. It's interesting though, and some experiences I've had are almost indescribable.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I don't believe in superstition. But, there might be something.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: I will tell you when I find out. There's a lot you can do, even unintentionally that hurts a heck of a lot.
      What is your definition of freedom?: The ability to choose my own course without recrimination. Go where I want, love who I wish if I ever do. Not worry about bills, or taxes. Just be, without the weight of worry.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: A few years ago, I think. I haven't told any intentional ones, not since Grams died.
      How do you view lying?: It's a toolkit. It's reserved for those that can't handle the truth, and for those that don't have time to convince others. But it's also a way to make others feel better. To be nice, or even to inspire when youneed them to do something that might (or will) get them killed. It's not pretty.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: I made a promise to Brandyn Sal-Soren, that I would learn as best I could and as much as I could from him.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: A few years ago, I think. Or maybe it was an unspoken promise to my girlfriend when I left Arkania.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? I burn a lot of energy, so I eat a lot of energy-heavy foods.
      Do you have any allergies?: Mekeve pollen. Nearly every species is though. Uhh, I'm allergic to B.S. I breakout in sarcasm and snark.
      What's your drink of choice?: I don't have a lot of variety in my drinking experience. Most of what I drank was pretty awful stuff we could occasionally score or find back home.
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Never travel with anything you can't walk away from in thirty seconds or less.

Category 10
      What is your character archetype?: Jedi Guardian or Sentinel. Storywise - Desbre is something of a teaching trickster, investigator or inquisitive, and Hero Companion. Meaning she could easily be a heroic type on her own, or serve as an important companion or partner to someone. Partner not sidekick.
      What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay taxes. With the remainder, invest in a diversified mix of annuities and the stock market. The other half would get split into savings, the rest goes into my debit credit line. (Also set up a trust fund or a few, so they can grow while I work with the remainder.) This way I always have access to money as a resource to get things done, or deal with trouble. I can liquidate and move it if needed, and I will not be a pauper when I'm hold and feeble. If I live that long. If I have any children they will be taken care of. If I don't, it can go to my family. Or other worthy cause. I wold also probably become something of a philanthropist here or there.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I think I'd want to go back and meet Sateel Shan, or Bastilla Shan.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: For entertainment purposes, I would ask them if they have seen their own death, and just wait for the B.S. to start.

Mood:
      Angry

Thumbs Up
      Received: 1

1 Not allowed!
      Category 1
      First Name: Cierra
      Surname: Akane
      Nicknames: None
      Date of Birth: 17ABY

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: These eyes of mine appear to be memorable from what I've heard.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: No.
      Do you have any scars?: Yes but I'm not going to show them to you.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Eyes
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Red and black.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Human.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: I don't talk all that much.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: I'm pragmatic.
      Do you ever put on airs?: I let my actions do the talking. Acting like an idiiot doesn't get anyone anywhere.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I don't have a sense of humour.
      What is your greatest fear?: Having to depend on someone else.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I'm trying to reclaim what belong to my family. I couldn't care less what that makes me.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? Non existent.
      Do you have any issues with your family? Not any more.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: None.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Nope.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? Hasn't happened yet.
      What has been your greatest failure?: I haven't failed in anything I've done.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Class didn't exist where I come from.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Winning the Kesh civil war.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: Mind your own business.
      What would you be willing to die for?: Nothing. I am my families legacy and must survive.
      What are your ambitions?: Wiping out the Tapani Noble Houses and bringing my House back to prominence.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: I only buy what I need, I have no vices.
      What is your life motto?: If you're going to kill, kill, don't talk.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nope.
      Are you in a relationship?: No, I don't have to time for that kind of garbage.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: The last time I kicked someone? Not all that long ago.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: No but I broke my father's, well, sort of.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Ask a stupid question.....
      What do you think of the Force?: It's an asset.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: There's going to be a lot of unhappy people waiting for me.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Forcing them to be someone they are not.
      What is your definition of freedom?: Living my life by my rules.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: The last time I spoke to my father.
      How do you view lying?: I'm indifferent to it.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: Again, to my father. Just before he died.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: I broke the one I made him.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? I eat a lot. I'm a growing girl after all.
      Do you have any allergies?: No.
      What's your drink of choice?: No preference, I drink pretty much anything.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype? I suppose Marauder suits me but any melee wielding class will work.
      What would you do if you won the lottery? ............The hell?
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? I'd go back to the beginning of the Tapani Alliance and wipe out all of the houses.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: I don't need a fortune teller for that.
      Last edited by Cierra Akane; 12-31-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Don't You Trust Me?
      Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up
      Received: 4

2 Not allowed!
      (This is such a great thread for new characters. )

Category 1

First Name: Sarisha
      Surname: Huxx
      Nicknames: Vixen
      Date of Birth: 16 ABY

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: My ears.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: Nope.
      Do you have any scars?: Nope.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Eyes.
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Nothing too tight.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Half Amaran, Quarter Human, Quarter Zeltron.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Yes but I'm not putting them here.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Optimistic.
      Do you ever put on airs?: Hmm, sometimes.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I'm cheerful most of the time. I laugh all the time.
      What is your greatest fear?: Helplessness.......Helplessness without my permission anyway.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I don't believe in such titles.

Category 4

Is your family big or small? Non existent now.
      Do you have any issues with your family? Nope, never did.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: I don't have any.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Nope.

Category 5

What has been your greatest achievement? Too early to say.
      What has been your greatest failure?: Same as above.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Middle.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Too many to talk about.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: My father's death.
      What would you be willing to die for?: Nothing, living is always preferable.
      What are your ambitions?: To live life to the full.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: Company.
      What is your life motto?: Always live life to the fullest.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: No.
      Are you in a relationship?: No.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Before I came to the Sith, in other words, not long.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: No but I've broken a few.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Yes
      What do you think of the Force?: Too early to say.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: I'm never going there.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Becoming a Jedi.
      What is your definition of freedom?: My life.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: The other day.
      How do you view lying?: No problems, do it all the time.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: A week ago.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: Five minutes after making the last one.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like?: I eat whenever I like.
      What's your drink of choice?: Nope, I drink anything.

Category 10

What is your character archtype?: Siren.
      What would you do if you won the lottery?: Spent it quickly.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet?: I'd go forward and meet myself.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: It'll be fun.

Mood:
      Cynical

Thumbs Up
      Received: 3

0 Not allowed!
      Category 1
      First Name: Shaiya
      Surname: N/A
      Nicknames: None yet.
      Date of Birth: No idea.

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Eyes, hair, complexion. Take your pick.
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: No.
      Do you have any scars?: No.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Hair.
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Kimono's usually. Preferably white in colour.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: I am human now, I suppose.

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Probably, I am fond of repetition.
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: Optimistic about myself, pessimistic about others.
      Do you ever put on airs?: Naturally, being superior causes that.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: I have a fairly dry sense of humour. As for what makes me laugh? Idiots do.
      What is your greatest fear?: I mastered my fear, long ago.
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: I am what I choose to be. It is just that simple.

Category 4
      Is your family big or small?: Non existent.
      Do you have any issues with your family?: Not applicable.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: Not applicable.
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: Good question, I will have to get back to you on that.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? Returning to life.
      What has been your greatest failure?: Dying in the first place.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: I have no memory of that.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Not applicable.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: Not applicable.
      What would you be willing to die for?: I have already died once and have no intention of it happening again.
      What are your ambitions?: To become God's left hand and seeing the Sith'ari prophecy come to pass.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: That will come in time.
      What is your life motto?: Forward, always forward.

Category 6

Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, moronic suggestion.
      Are you in a relationship?: No and I have no interest in being in one.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: How repulsive.
      Have you ever been in love?: Hell no.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: No but no doubt I will in time, literally not emotionally,

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Yes.
      What do you think of the Force?: It is the reason that I exist today.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: It is not a pleasant place, take my word for it.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Restricting yourself.
      What is your definition of freedom?: I am still coming to terms with my freedom. A question for later.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: I do not lie.
      How do you view lying?: It is not my way.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: Recently.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: I have never broken a promise.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like?: All over the place.
      Do you have any allergies?: Not that I know of.
      What's your drink of choice?: Experimentation is in order before I can answer that.
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: Not sure yet.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: Sorcerer/Elementalist.
      What would you do if you won the lottery?: What is a lottery?
      If you could travel through time, where would you go?: Who would you meet?: I would like to meet myself in my previous life.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Will I achieve my goals? I know I will but it would be nice to be even more certain.

0 Not allowed!
      Category 1

First Name: Tempest
      Surname: Volaria
      Nicknames: (none yet)
      Date of Birth: Unknown. Mother has hidden it though she was told mid summer.
      Age: Mother claims she is 18. Unaware it's possibly a lie.

Category 2
      Do you have any distinguishing facial features: Freckles
      Do you have any personal handicaps?: None
      Do you have any scars?: Back and hip from fight and fall.
      Which facial feature is the most prominent?: Piercing hazel eyes.
      What kind of clothing do you like to wear?: Leggings and tunics to her thighs.
      What is your Species/Ethnicity?: Humanoid

Category 3
      Do you have any words or phrases you overuse?: Not I'm aware of
      Are you pessimistic or optimistic or maybe somewhere in between?: In between.
      Do you ever put on airs?: Not I'm aware of.
      How is your sense of humor/what makes you laugh?: Good sense of humor. Jokes, and other good humored folks make her laugh.
      What is your greatest fear?: Being caged (enslaved)
      What makes you heroic? Or what makes you villainous?: Willing to risk personal life to help others. (Heroic)

Category 4
      Is your family big or small? Small... just mother. Father died in war. (It's a lie, she's not aware)
      Do you have any issues with your family? Mother moved them around a lot. Claimed it was for 'educational' purposes. Resents not having roots or home.
      Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship like with them?: N/A
      Do you have/own any pets? If not, what would you own?: None... never considered it.

Category 5
      What has been your greatest achievement? Discovering I'm a healer.
      What has been your greatest failure?: Not being strong enough at the beginning to save someone she cared for.
      Did you grow up rich, poor, or middle class?: Lower/middle class.
      What is your best childhood memory?: Mother teaching her to heal.
      What is your worst childhood memory?: Wandering off at 10 and nearly getting caught by slavers.
      What would you be willing to die for?: Another's chance to live. (sacrifice)
      What are your ambitions?: To become a healer and help those who have Force gifts realize their abilities and guide them.
      What is your greatest extravagance?: A single small silver necklace with a tiny rare amethyst. Simple because she found it pretty.
      What is your life motto?: Become what you are meant to be.

Category 6
      Do you believe in love at first sight?: No, but it hasn't happened so who really knows?
      Are you in a relationship?: No.
      When did you last knock boots with someone else?: Never.
      Have you ever been in love?: Only mother.
      Have you ever had your heart broken?: No.

Category 7
      Do you believe in the Force?: Whole heartedly.
      What do you think of the Force?: That in the right hands, it can change the galaxy for good.
      What are your thoughts on afterlife?: Never considered it.

Category 8
      What is the worst thing that could be done to a person?: Enslaved, or denied their abilities.
      What is your definition of freedom?: The ability to pursue a path of ones choosing.
      When was the last time you lied to someone?: Don't honestly recall.
      How do you view lying?: Hate it. But realize sometimes it's necessary.
      When did you last make a promise to someone?: Mother, three years ago.
      When was the last time you broke a promise?: Mother... told her I'd be home soon.

Category 9
      What are your eating habits like? Sparingly. Not used to the abundance at the Temple. Still just eating what's needed to get by.
      Do you have any allergies?: None known yet.
      What's your drink of choice?: Tea... sweet.
      Are you a minimalist or a hoarder?: No idea. She only owns what the Temple has given her. No credits to indulge.

Category 10
      What is your character archtype?: I guess heroine/healer and someday, mentor.
      What would you do if you won the lottery? Travel the galaxy to find others who have no clue what their potential really can be.
      If you could travel through time, where would you go? Who would you meet? Past to meet father.
      What would you ask a fortune teller about your future?: Will I make a difference once I learn my abilities?