• YeeHaw
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up
      Received: 12
      Given: 5

0 Not allowed!
      She watched Jack in a fleeting gaze as he downed his wine and readied himself for another glass, then he said cunning was not a word he would use to describe himself, and that he knew it was unbelievable that was a sith assassin, and asked if she found it funny.

"Not especially…" Velda eyes looked at her own glass still half full, her finger tracing the rim of her wineglass in thought and looked back up at him, canting her head as if in thought. Perhaps cunning is not the word the clown would use to describe himself although Velda would, yet she entertained his idea with a question.

"What word would you use to describe yourself then, dangerous?" She emphasised the last word in a thoughtful and sultry tone.

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up
      Received: 7
      Given: 4

0 Not allowed!
      Jack then heard the last word she said that could describe him in that sultry voice. Although the clown was taken, he found it rather...entrancing how she said it. Like she was being seductive yet playing hard to get. Though he wasn't gonna stand here and say that he was enchanted by Velda. She was a pretty lady...and Jack knew he was a total sucker for them. Few knew that notion but those who did could get the clown to do what they wished. As the clown poured a small bit into the glass he leaned back and giggled at her words.

"I am quite dangerous." Jack said then winked, "Handsome...well...maybe not by your typical standards...a sociopath...a psychopath...that is what others think of me. But, to be frank...I know I'm simply..."

He then breathed in then let it out slowly as he said it, "...Chaos!"

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      She was sure Jack didn’t meet anyone’s typical standards at anything and she had a feeling he liked it that way. Although when he called himself chaos she was intrigued. Perhaps not the word she would use to describe him but an interesting choice. That being said, not being typical works in Jack's favor, and at times unpredictability is called for in certain occasions.

Holding her wine glass at its stem she shifted back in her seat while keeping her eyes on him. "Dangerous men can be quite enticing."

She took a small sip of her wine, while keeping her eyes on the clown. "Confident men too, if we are discussing my typical standards."

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack then winked at that comment, "You'll find I'm quite enticing, dear. But, sadly I am a taken man. It even surprised me but...love is an odd thing. Well, I guess in my case...it's more...not trying to kill each other all the time."

Taking a sip of his own glass he then nodded, "Confident men...arrogant men...least the typical standards that seem to be on your mind...if I may observe are enticing. What about mysterious men? Are they enticing as well?"

Mood:
      Flirty

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Velda's lips swayed into a thoughtful smirk. "That is the price to pay for being in love though, is it not? Depending on what one's definition of love is, I suppose."

She raised her glass and while taking another sip raised her finger up into the air, as if signaling a desire to correct something. "No... not arrogance."

She sat in silence gathering her next words. And with an exhale she continued. "Arrogance would suggest a fellow would presume that they are quite a bit more capable than they actually are, a fun personality trait to encounter when first meeting to be sure, for maybe a small amount of time. However it can become very irksome when things need to be accomplished and their arrogance invites itself into a conversation, or even worse, in action."

She sat her wine glass back on the table, her eyes floated toward her drink then back to Jack. "Confidence on the other hand can look like arrogance at first. They could, perchance, believe everything the person afflicted, with arrogance does. The simple difference being, the confident person can back it up."

Amusement danced upon her features after saying that. "One of the fun parts is finding which one it is when meeting a person. If they happen to be showing any."

Then Jack asked her about mysterious men. "I do, actually like a bit of mystery. I find it very alluring."

The Agent of Chaos
      Mood:
      Devilish

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jack grinned, "We enjoy one another's company. As long as we can enjoy being in the same room without wanting to cut the others head off, then I think we're good."

Correcting him on the arrogance part he then listened and sat back in his seat. She had a point though. Arrogance without backing up that notion gets one into trouble. Jack, on the other hand was arrogant at times but he had the reason as he backed up his claims. That being said he was a confident individual at the least. Mysterious in some ways as others tried to figure the Sith Lord out but couldn't. He was always unpredictable and no one would be able to tell what he would do from one moment to the next.

"You have a point there, my dear." He said pointing his finger at her then putting it back onto the table as if she nailed it right on the head, "But, that is also true. Seeing which one surfaces is the fun part."

As she spoke of mysterious men he had a thought of his clone. The clone who took his ship and didn't want to give it back. Not to mention he wasn't supposed to have a life of his own. All his job was, in the scheme of things, was to lie in wait without consciousness and if Jack was to perish then the clown would have a body to go to when he traversed the afterlife. It was a miserable place. A perpetual hell as it were. The sheer thought of that place made him want to shiver but he refrained. Not wanting to show that part of him. Although, his right eye did twitch, as he thought a further thought of his clone. He wondered if this guy was mysterious.

"Is...Neo...mysterious?" He said trying to compose himself as he then took the rest of his glass and downed it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12