• VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3
      Given: 1

To the Dark Tower

0 Not allowed!
      Antony had recently heard stories of the legendary Sith Master, Jedah Lynch. There had been talk of him before and he'd only known things in whispers from around the Sith Empire. But, he truly never met the man to his surprise. Even his father spoke of him highly and regarded him as one of ancient wisdom. However, the Dark Passenger in Antony's mind, scoffed the Sith Master saying that he predated him. Of course, Antony rolled his eyes at it and scoffed it for that saying how stupid it was to compare itself to that guy. The young Sith Apprentice was close enough now he could taste his future as a Sith Lord. It was only a matter of time, he knew. Truth be told Antony wanted to learn and grow before he would pass his own knowledge onto others. Keep tradition alive as it were.

That is why he headed out to where the Sith Master lived. It was further off from the temple itself and Antony trekked there with his black jeans and red t-shirt on as it was quite warm out that day. His blade clipped to his belt, ever deadly with the blood red blade. Something he'd made himself. A test of his knowledge and his skills as a Sith. No matter he proved himself many times over. With that, Antony then kept trekking through the jungle as he made his way to the tower where Master Lynch resided. In some way he feared what he might find there. Then, there was part of him that was curious of the Sith Master and what he could learn from him. Either way, it would be something he'd regret if he didn't at least find out.

As he journeyed along, the Dark Passenger sat in his seat ever present, as he presented his visage to Antony floating next to him, "Oh why do you bother with this sort of thing? Are there more things you can do with your time? At some point it'll be my turn in the other room, you know?"

"Yeah. I know." He said with a roll of his eyes, "But I need to learn from him if I'm ever to pass down knowledge, right? Isn't that what Sith of old did? Learn and pass knowledge so it doesn't die with that person? I thought you were smarter than that."

"I'm smarter then all of you! Don't forget I'm always here boy!" It said before disappearing.

"Yeah, I always have to be reminded of that!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Don't forget...I'm in here too I just wanted to let you know not to forget me! Least of all I take control too! The voice of Lykeira made herself known, as he had by accident pulled a bit of her psyche into his mind.

Will all of you shut up! I'm trying to walk here! He said to them in the room, where the personalities were all sitting in chairs.

Fed up with them for the time being he kept walking. It felt like hours with the heat and he took a sip of water from a bottle then kept it held in his left hand before he put his arm back down. For what seemed like hours, though it was actually only 20 minutes or so he journeyed to the tower that Lynch lived. It was quite tall to him, and he looked up at it when he neared the door. Looking up and down he then had to remark how the scale of it was and it loomed over the small hill it occupied. While he marveled at it he then went up to the door. Balling his hand into a fist he then banged on the door. He did this a few times before he stepped back.

"Hmm...wonder if he's even here or not..." He said out loud.

Antony's Theme Music

Antony's alternate theme song

Thanks to Satkia for the new one on my rotator

Mood:
      Relaxed

Thumbs Up
      Received: 73
      Given: 8

1 Not allowed!
      Solitude. His life was often defined by it, he preferred it to being in the company of others who often chatted and talked about banal matters of no great import. A life of solitude meant that he focused on what was important, his Sith research, his alchemy steeped in dark and demented powers. Creating artifacts and creatures that defied the natural order. It was one of the few things he took great pride in, creating that which did not exist or had not existed for centuries. To not merely recreate but improve on the original in every way possibl that was an affront to the light side of the Force. Where Jedi allowed the Force to flow through them to work with it Lynch took it and bent it to his will darkening and twisting it to obey his whims. It was not enough to simply command the Force, he needed to take it and scar it's very being. Such was it's punishment for ever daring to challenge him as he sought to accomplish his goals. It made him smile.

He lived apart from the main structure of the Sith, he had created a building in the shape of a spiraling tower that was perminated in the dark side of the Force channeling it's energies. To the average Sith it was where they knew he resided, that was in itself a lie. A trick to fool any would be attempts to take his life by others or orbital bombardments. Still the tower had it's use, it helped to spread waves of the Force in his dark design. Often he used it to empower his dark arts in other secret places throughout the planet where he worked. Each place contained a secret tunnel that connected many of his labratories known only to him, it allowed him to travel to and fro from each place depending on the need. It also allowed him to close off or destroy any of these places if his works went awry while perserving the other labratories free of unforseen contamination.

Though few bothered him various sensors kept track of the towers suroundings, it kept him from being surprised by sudden visitors. Not that Lynch needed even these, the Force told all, it was far superior to anything made of metal and circuits. Any single one being that used the Force radiated a presence, the stronger in the Force the stronger the presence became. If skilled one might dampen the Force signature, it required a great amount of power and skill rendering the average Force powered being unable to make use of it. That was for the better of all in his own opinon. The person approaching the tower was easily sensed in the Force.

A camera focused on the person recording their image and scanned it through a database even as several monitors flickered on showing the person along with various data profiles. With a subtle gesture the monitors went dark. With a creek the machinery operating the doors hummed to life, slowly the doors parted ever so slightly enough for the visitor to enter. As soon as he entered the doors closed behind him.

"And what..........do you want." came the voice from the shadows seemingly everywhere and no where at once.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The doors parted and Antony noted the small opening in them that he could fit through. Taking a deep breath he then let it out slow as he walked through the threshold. As soon as he entered he heard them close behind him. Though the doors shutting did slightly make him jump, he then looked around as he heard a voice asking why he was here. It seemed to come from everywhere. Yet, he saw no one standing there at all. His eyebrow perked he had to guess that the Sith Master wasn't just gonna greet him at the said door, no, he'd have to find him somewhere in here.

"There are many things I want." Antony said just stating fact, "Though I came here to inquire. To learn...from one in hushed whispers so ancient as you, Master Lynch."

But as he said that the voice of the Dark Passenger stated his reasons through the Force, I am not as convinced as he is...what can we learn from you, ancient one? If you are such. As ancient as perhaps...me?"

It seemed that all the ones sitting in their chairs were wanting to speak. But, it was Jaden who had managed to calm them. His gentle nature made them see that they had to wait. They all peered into the next room, which was Antony's consciousness. Those who sat in the room would wait. For it was the Dark Passenger who had his turn. Sinc he was the first, and the most dominant of the personalities other then Antony himself. Jaden, however had the luxury of even scaring the Passenger off at times. His lighter nature made him shrink away for he hated that twin of the young man. His presence made the Dark Passenger want to be away from him.

Don't mind that guy...just speak with my brother...the Dark one will wait his turn... Jaden, Antony's twin manifested into a personality although he was well alive, it was a coping mechanism for Antony as he was far away from his twin.

The personalities making themselves known made Antony blink his eyes as his head started to hurt a bit. Nevertheless Antony was used to it. So he kept looking through the darkness as he slowly took a few steps to make sure that nothing would ambush him. He had to be on his toes, from anything to anyone. Even a Sith Master.

Mood:
      Relaxed

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Who are you."

Men and women great and small alike had come to him in past cases, some with bargains and others with request. Depending on what they wanted he indulged their words or had sent them scurrying away. A few he had even given them exactly what they wanted, only to allow their ambition to destroy them. There was a certain poetry in that which amused him. People always wanted for more, too many dived too deep in their quest to achieve their goals leaving them broken or dead. If not themselves than those that they cared for most, even if the original motive was to save those people to begin with. When pushed to the brink even the most noble and pure of souls made faustian pacts that gave everything to make their dreams a reality. Thankfully as Sith altruistic goals were hardly ever a driving force, their own desire for greater knowledge and power drove most Sith in their every waking moment. Scheming and plotting among one another to rise above their peers, if it meant standing atop the bodies of those same people so be it, many Sith seldom looked back or pitied those that fell. The strong survived as the weak perished. It was the order of things.

Through the Force Lynch looked upon this visitor greater, there was an oddity and not only in the way he had spoke. The Force revealed many things about a person, yet here there were brief moments of indications of more than one, even the persons words to converse through the Force was a bit off. Was this one mad. Madness was not altogether a rarity among the Sith, the dark ways of the Force twisted people and shattered the minds of those unprepared or lacking skill. Calling some he had known eccentric was certainly a kind way of putting it and he knew some regarded him the same way. Perhaps it was not madness, it might be something all together different. He had over written the very being of a person before, exercised who they had been and replaced them with a new self that was entirely different. They still retained a small portion of who they had been, if one did not take the right steps that aspect of who they had been might affect their judgement and actions. Not all those that were mind scrubbed were able to adjust, some ended up killing themselves from the conflict within.

What this mans case was he'd find out, if nothing else it might provide a new experiment for him to test on.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "You mean what are we, Master of the Sith!" All of the voices, save one because he only spoke in grunts said in unison as a female voice was apparent in the sentence spoken.

Antony, and those within looked into the darkness still searching for where the Sith Master was hiding. Hoping that he wouldn't ambush the man he tread lightly and his feet were taking careful steps as the young man reached out with the Force. At a notice he knew the darkness would alert him, to a degree if anything or anyone was to come barreling toward him. It was the beauty of the Force itself though Antony himself was anxious to learn and grow further. Hoping one day to take his father's place and not have any of his dad's students take it before he could. With that being said all 10 personalities thus far inside Antony's head, including him being the eleventh were watching.

"Who are we exactly?" They all said again in unison, "We are Legion..."

Mood:
      Relaxed

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "I have know many Legions in my long life span, I have seen some crumble even as others consumed themselves. I have made some myself."

Oh yes he had created some, made up of life forms that did his bidding. Created to terrorize, kill and destroy they would run rampart for a time to resculpt a world to his whims before vanshing in the blink of an eye leaving the survivors to question what had happen. An act of God or some other madness loosened upon their homes. Most artist created with the brush, ink or other minerals like clay where as Lynch had perfected his craft in the flesh and sinewy muscle of living breathing creatures rearranged or transformed to meet his aspirations with a singular purpose in life. To do as they were instructed.

"Do you believe your precautions are enough to stop me from acting."

One talented in the Force would suddenly feel it's chill as the room began to go cold, not enough to freeze but the promise of an icy fate devoid of warmth if Lynch wished it.

"What do you offer for the knowledge you seek."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Antony pulled himself to the surface, "They all inhabit me. It's tiresome yes, but, it has it's uses."

With that they all said in unison together scrambling into the consciousness of Antony's body, "We are unique, as we all take control at one point. Born out of necessity. As we said we are many...all different..."

It was then that the Sith Master spoke asking if Legion believed that their precautions were enough to stop him from acting. They shook their head no, as they knew his power as a Master. Well, not exactly knew but one such as Lynch they knew they'd not stand up against. Antony and the rest could put up a fight perhaps but the Sith Master would win in the end, they knew that all too well. As the room grew cold it did little to the rest within his mind. As the young man felt that coldness it made him shiver for a moment before his hazel eyes peered through the room.

Antony let the Dark Passenger into the consciousness, "I myself offer what knowledge I can. I am ancient. Though my memory has faded while inhabiting the boy I believe within time, it'll return. As for the rest, including Antony I believe one such as yourself could benefit from study of ones such as us. Study how such a...situation can occur."

Mood:
      Relaxed

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Perhaps there was something of worth with this one. Perhaps there was something to gain yet hidden away.

Perhaps...

If not then he would end like the rest who no longer existed in this life or the next by the time he was done.

"Be sure of your deeds, they will judge you most carefully" came the words of the Sith Master as he stepped forth from the darkness. Lynch himself was ancient and old by the reckoning of time, not that many knew of his true origins. A survivor. A survivor that could not be beaten by the combined might of those brought forth against him and so many had tried. The strong and powerful, be it through weapons, force of arms or politics they had failed, oh how they had tried, a few even had the pleasure of believing themselves successful for a brief time. Even if they thought themselves victors, in time they'd learn the hard truth of it all. There was no beating him. There never was. He would always exist. He was eternal, the inevitability of him being was a hard truth that some came to rue greatly for the bitter pill it was to swallow. He'd make sure they would choke it down even as he mocked their foolishness. Then came oblivion.

What other end could there be?

"Tell me how you came to be."