• Tired
  • Twisted
  • VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 10
      Given: 7

TDSR Everything has a beginning[Force training] (Tasha)

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob went to the moon of Ruusan on a shuttle of his own. Today he would embark on training another member of the Penumbra, Tasha. It would mark her beginning as a Dark Jedi and he would begin by trying to get her to tap into the potential that she had already. All it needed was control. The former Jedi Knight knew that all too well as he struggled at first learning to harness the Force, but once he did he then felt himself connect with it. Even when he traversed the path to the Dark Side he still was connected to it and he did struggle with using emotions that he didn't use regularly as a Jedi but he finally accepted himself and his journey had come to this point. Now, he would pass on knowledge that he gained over the years and teach another as he did to a few already.

The Dark Jedi Master was now at the entrance to the labyrinth waiting for Tasha to arrive. He had told her to go to the docking bay alone and to wear something that would allow her to move freely and not restrict. That all she had to do was find the pilot there at the bay named Martelous and then he would take her to the shuttle and then to the moon where the Dark Jedi in the Penumbra honed their abilities and skills and at times pitted them against one another. That being said he would wait patiently and as he was going to wait he then sat down on the nearby pillar and started to meditate.

Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

0 Not allowed!
      Tasha had received her orders while having set* up a small workshop in her room. upon receiving them she dressed in a simple chest wrap and shorts that Flared partly at her knee* allowed freedom of movement. Through last few nights she had been forging a training weapon in preparation for the real thing, the training blade resembled a wooden sword only made of metal and what looked like chain links clamped upon the blade.

And just crafting training ammunation, and her slugthrower during the daytime. The weapon resembling* a larger hold out blaster with a* proliferated barrel* cover and a longer barrel and grip to handle the slugs loaded. She*** managed to put some time into tuning it, not much but enough to work out some kinks.

Packing all she had made into her travel bag she made her way to the designated Hanger.

"I have arrived Sir." She said Dropping her bag beside the door and bowing.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Martelous then looked over at her and then smirked briefly. He had readied the ship already and he was told by Jacob that a young woman was arriving to have him take her to the moon of Ruusan. That being said the middle aged pilot then looked her over for a moment and then looked at the bag she had and the outfit before realizing that it was indeed her. Martelous then nodded his head and then opened the door for her to go in. When she went inside he followed behind and then went towards the cockpit.

"Ah, the Archbishop sent you did he?" He asked then sat at the controls, "Good fellow he is. We'll be on the moon in a few moments."

With that he then started the ship and they were off. The pilot navigated his way to the moon where the Dark Jedi Master was waiting for Tasha. Still, Martelous did like to have small talk, "First time going to the moon I take it?"

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "You are not him." She said simply before picking up her bag and walking into the shuttle. "I do not know the ranks as of yet. Do you mean the one. Known as Unforgiven?" Tasha said opening her bag, taking several needles out, and slowly inserting them one by one into her palm.

"Judas. Please behave as we are trained to enact our purpose."

Reaching into her bag she pulled out a full face rebreather mask and slipped it over her face.

"hush my dear Tasha, we will spare yourself our horrid work."

Kaaaa kuuu

Hissing rang out as The newly anointed Judas said closing her fist making the needles pop out and clatter upon the floor.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Martelous then laughed and nodded, "Yeah, that's the one. Don't worry...I already know what you both are. Cuz if I told anyone...well...I'm sure you can guess."

It was within ten minutes that the ship was heading and starting to land on the moon. If Tasha looked out the window she would see a figure who looked like they were meditating near the entrance to labyrinth. That was Jacob sitting there waiting for her. When the ship finally landed Martelous then opened the shuttle bay door for her as she would then be able to exit and then stand upon the surface of the moon.

"Good luck out there." Martelous said with a nod.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "And they would probably send me to do it as a test of loyalty." Judas said she picking up her needles from the floor and slipped them back into her bag. Taking a pair of fingerless gloves out she noticed the man meditating before the structure.

"I take it he's our man." Judas spoke to herself as she slipped on the gloves. "Thank you but I'll make my own luck."* Her reply was to the pilot as she picked up her bag before she disembarked.

The hissing of her breathing under the gas mask was sure to alert Jacob to Judas' presence before she even* spoke up.

Placing her bag at her side Judas raised and arm over her chest and took a bow toward the man. "I have arrived Sir."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob did indeed know she was there. Not that he needed the Force to do so. He heard the ship coming overhead while deep in meditation. When Judas approached the Master opened his eyes his orange eyes blinked for a moment before he then held his hands out a foot from where he had them resting on his legs. The palms straight up as he then commanded the Force and lifted himself off the ground as the Dark Jedi Master floated ever so gracefully up into the air enough to leg his legs and feet drop to the ground and then the command of the Force ceased.

Looking at her he then nodded, "I see you have."

Motioning to the labyrinth he then smirked. The Master then started to head towards it as they navigated the broken structure. It didn't take long as at the end was a training course for the students and those who embarked on their training further with the Dark Jedi. Jacob remembered the times he was here, which seemed so long ago. As the man stood in the center of it he then turned to look at Tasha as he then motioned with his hand all around them.

"Welcome to the labyrinth. This is where your training begins." He said aloud to her.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Kaaa huuu, kaaa huuu, Judas's gas mask hissed as she listened to her master. "There is one thing we wish to make clear my master..." her body language alone seem differant from the Tasha Jacob had met. Ant vocal changes could be chalked up to her choice of rebreather, bit this was not the case.

"I am Judas. Tasha is not us. But we share a body and mind. As I act she observes and learns. And the reverse is true as well."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      It was then that 'Judas' the other part of Tasha came forth and explained who they were. All that Jacob did was blink his eyes and then nod. Mental illness was one thing, everyone had some small form of it, but this was more than he thought of initially when he brought her here. The hissing in the mask didn't throw him off or intimidate him. It may do that to some but it wouldn't to him. Although, with her build and all it seemed to be a good fit for her. A curious thing indeed.

"Fair enough." Jacob said simply then his eyes lowered, "As long as either of you don't interfere or complicate things...then you're fine."

That being established Jacob then smirked briefly. He then opened himself to the Force and with it moved a few blocks here and there just to demonstrate what the Force was capable of. A demonstration if you will. Now looking stern and in a serious mood to show her what she wanted to learn, Jacob then pointed for her to sit. However, he remained standing.

"Judas...now you will open yourself to the Force." Jacob said out loud, "Tell me what you know of the Force in your lifetime."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Judas paused for moment as she was posed a the question of weather is she knew of the force. "We know that it inhabits all things. And that the Jedi and Sith killers use. We know we will have to learn these methods as well. No cost to high for our work. Coldblood has gifted us much."

The levitation demonstration Judas only extended a hand at the blocks before her. They soon trembled and began to lift from their original position. Block by block Judas made a small reverse pyramid one block on the bottom, two on the next layer and so on.

"Is this satisfactory Master?" Judas hissed though her mask.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob the furrowed his brow, "Cold blood? Seems as though your goals are not what the Dark Jedi intend. Revenge isn't the end game. We do what we have to because it is what is necessary. We protect others that are ignored, kill those who deserve it, and if we must sacrifice those for the greater good and survival of all...then so be it."

The philosophy out of the way he then watched as Judas demonstrated what was shown. Rather impressive, Jacob nodded his head in approval. Though he would then slightly smirk for a moment as his gaze looked to the pyramid before he waved his hand and toppled it over. Sure, it was nice that Judas built a reverse pyramid. But structure requires that a base be established. With that style he could easily topple it over.

"Very nice, but, starting from the bottom gives structure...balance." Jacob said, "Just as it is with the Force. We as Dark Jedi...and those who I teach need to find a balance between...neither darkness nor light. Somewhere in between. Like...standing in a hurricane...in the eye of the storm as it were."

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob’s words brought an amusing reaction from Judas. pressing a finger to her mask as if adjusting a pair of glasses.she spoke up. “No, revenge isn’t the endgame. it is a byproduct of the game. I want to spare her. Save her.”

Judas’s hand gripped at her mask as he critiqued her performance. “we shall strive to balance ourselves.” she said lowering her hand back down. “should I try again Sir?”

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob nodded, "Yes. Try again. Lift them again and then we shall move onto the next thing."

With that Jacob would watch her. See if she needed to improve anywhere. If Tasha struggled it was understandable as he most did at first. The Dark Jedi Master then remembered his days as a Jedi and throughout his life as he struggled to find the confidence in himself at those stages to do things with the Force.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Judas nodded as she was told to try again. Her hands extending outward as she envisioned grasping the box closest to her. Within her Tasha took in everything Judas preformed as the box slowly lifted from the ground. It bobbed and wobbled slightly as she began to try to move it. The box hovered into place before dropping with a dull thud. "Yes... I see." Judas said aloud before targeting another box. One by one they slowly made their way into a piramid like stack. The boxes a still a bit out of place but sturdy where they sat.

"Was that satisfactory Sir?"

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The Master watched her as his orange eyes blinked. She did quite well for herself as she stacked the boxes into a pyramid. With that Jacob clapped and then turned to her. Nodding his head as she asked if that was satisfactory enough. Now, they would move onto another ability, one similar to the one that Judas performed but, hopefully much easier. That being said he then smirked for a moment.

"It was satisfactory. A little shaky, but, you got the hang of it at the end there." Jacob said then looked with orange eyes at her before looking at the stack, "Now push them over. With the Force that is."