• VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 2
      Given: 3

Steps of the Force (Jacob Murano Jr)

0 Not allowed!
      Entering the dojo Aura locked eyes with Jacob. She was wearing a white tunic, a flowing shirt and loose fitting pants with canvas shoes. At her belt were two light saber hilts, one sequestered at each side. As she sauntered forth they swayed in unison. The dojo was plain with a stream of sunlight accenting the center of the room where they would focus on Force techniques.

"Greetings Jedi Knight Murano. I will be training you in the Force to complete your destiny to the rank of Master. We are in need for more Masters as our numbers are dwindling. Many are on missions to find Force adept recruits. I understand you just reached the rank of Knight," she spoke softly adding a hint of a smile.
      [center][IMG]
      I am a Noble Warrior of Light. I battle against the forgers of pain. My blades are the tools of my will and the extension of my destiny.

Thumbs Up
      Received: 1
      Given: 1

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob had entered a bit earlier before Aura entered. It was here that he did his regular push ups and such to stretch himself out for the work ahead. Today he had on a blue t-shirt since the dojo room was heated quite nicely. His black jogging pants and comfortable athletic shoes, which were hard to come by since his feet were bigger than most humans. That he inherited from his father to which he then thought briefly of and then the thought went away like a fluttering butterfly. With that Aura entered and he then gave her a respectful bow.

With his own silver blade hanging at his side he then looked at Master Sunrider and then heard the words she spoke and as a Jedi Knight he had to take on more responsibility than he did as a Padawan, "Greetings, Master Sunrider. I am grateful for your teachings. But yes, I am a newly minted Knight."

The smile she gave him was then reflected with a smile of his own, and Jacob then wondered if she had taught his dad at any point. He could ask of course but he figured that could wait for another day. It was time to get to business now and he wanted to learn what she had to offer him. Aura was a highly respected member of the Jedi and he would show her the respect and gratefulness that she deserved.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Aura reciprocated the bow in turn as she walked over to the center of the dojo.

"Jacob," she said with an air of authority, "We shall fist start with Force deflection. With this technique a Jedi Knight can deflect blaster bolts and energy with practice. It requires much focus on the Force as mistakes can be deadly.

She then got down and sat in a lotus position, her palms held up over her thighs for complete relaxation.

"Come, sit before me," Aura directed the Knight.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Jacob nodded as he wanted to learn that technique. From what he'd heard that one could reflect blaster bolts without the use of their lightsaber. If that was the case that could help in situations that one didn't have it. Either way, he wanted to learn what he could from Master Sunrider and she was one who was quite the master of the blade. That was what his dad told him anyways. With her explanation being said she then sat down for the meditation and he then began to sit down as well.

"This technique is one that you can learn to do so without a lightsaber, right?" He asked curiously as he then sat down fully and rested his arms on his legs and put his palms up.

Sitting comfortably he then kept his eyes open this time as he learned to meditate without closing his eyes. Letting the Force flow around and through him he then kept his focus on the Jedi Master. All his thoughts calmed and breathing were slowed down as he felt a center, a calm while letting the Force flow freely. Jacob felt at peace once more as he sat and meditated.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Aura shook her head in a negative manner. "No, not entirely, Jacob," she said with a pause. "This technique requires intense permeation with the Force. A Jedi should never be without their light saber. If the case dictates it and a Jedi finds oneself unarmed, then this technique should be employed. But it is very difficult, more so for a Knight than a Master, so it is best to not find yourself void of a light saber. If left to ones own defenses only then should this be utilized," Aura stipulated, followed by a sigh, as she gathered herself for meditation.

"Let the Light side intercept all thoughts and senses and we shall begin," she shared while closing her eyes, allying herself with the Force.

Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!
      Jacob then raised an eyebrow as Aura told him what it was. But, at least he could use this technique without a lightsaber. Although he could deflect blaster fire with his blade he couldn't deflect it with more than two people shooting at him. That much he knew till he learned how to deflect better and practiced it. As Aura finished explaining he then nodded his head and then kept himself seated in a meditative position. Closing his eyes he then breathed in and out.

"I understand, Master." Jacob said as he kept himself in seeming trance as he kept his concentration on the Force.

Delving into the Light Side he then felt the warmth and peace that it brought to him. His thoughts were no longer there, as he was focused on his breathing. Jacob was immersed in the Force as all other things around him faded and he was at the balance and center of himself.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Noting Jacob was ready, having been permeated with the Force, Aura stood up from the lotus position as she was about to introduce the Knight with a special training tool she had adopted from the Clone wars. "Come in now," she ordered the droid, the bulky machine known as a Destroyer, a Droideka, was preserved and functional as it rolled into the dojo, then stood up and opened its twin blaster cannon apertures.

"Set your blasters on low for now," she commanded it as her gaze then fell upon Jacob.

"You may get up now Jacob," Aura said as she waved the monstrosity over by Jacob, four meters away.

"Seek out the Force as you have been doing. Focus the Light side into your hands," she alerted him while instructing the Droideka to strike.

It fired from one appendage, a low beam of energy towards the Jedi Knight's position. The ray was a neon orange/red as it screamed its presence towards its target, foreboding and deadly to those who would oppose it. They were known as 'rollies' from the Clone Troopers.