Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

Recruitment Recruitment bio: Darth raze

0 Not allowed!
      Name (Full) : Toda gogad (Darth raze)

Species: zabrak

Birthplace: dathomir

Physical Appearance: Toda stands 6' 2" with black tattoos covering his red toned body. He wears black clothing and usually sports a bald head and red and yellow eyes.

Personality: Darth raze is reserved and would rather take action than sit around talking about possible situations. Raze usually keeps his emotions in check assessing situations as he goes and rarely shows amusement.

Family: Radau gogad (father deceased)a warrior and was a servant to nedir
      nedir gogad (mother alive) a nightmother of powerful nightsister magic although she never showed much care for her son in public she cared for him deeply as a mother.

Teti gogad (younger sister alive): teti takes after her mother in nightsister magic although she is still learning. Her and raze have a familial rivalry even with their societies view on men and women.

History: Toda (raze) learned at a young age about what his society expects he learned to be servient to keep himself safe. Although he manifested the force which killed his father by accident his mother taught him enough to not lose control. He spent most of his life serving others and his family leaving dathomir for missions and personal reasons learning swordplay to protect those he serves.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "I see you have come to complete your training, Darth Raze," rose a battle hardened voice from the shadows. It was Raze's Master, Zena, from the Red Moons, her mercenary clan. She had left Raze in charge as she ventured back to the Empire. Evidently he had wished to be further trained.

Out from a corner a dark haired warrior dressed in black armor coupled by a flowing cape had emerged. She locked eyes with her apprentice with an appreciative nod.

"What brings you here, Raze?" Zena asked him, lofting a single brow in curiosity.

Summon me, and I shall lay siege onto thee...
      Raw power are the Sith bred of Mercenary roots.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Raze turned to look at his master in his usual black clothing he bowed to her out of respect. "I have come to complete my training if you would permit me master zena" he said keeping her gaze "and not to worry I left Jonas in charge of the Red Moons as you instructed if anything should happen to me" he said calmly standing still his hand interlaced behind his back "hopefully my presence here does not anger you I can return to my post if you desire?" He asked.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Zena answered abruptly..."No, it is fine you are here. I look forward to training you. We can focus on your training in the dark side of the Force," she added before pausing, "You will also be trained with a light saber," she affirmed. "At the Red Moons we trained with swords. A light saber is a far more destructive weapon, as you shall find out," she declared, her voice laced with authority.

"Do you pledge your loyalty to the Sith Empire?" Zena asked her apprentice, a question often used in recruitment. "To destroy its enemies, the Jedi and the countless rebels?" Zena asked with a demanding tone.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "I pledge my loyalty to the sith and the destruction of it's enemies" Raze said with his usual zeal. He stood still listening to her talk "I look forward to training with the dark side of the force" he said slightly not feeling worthy of learning it.

"I also am eager to train with a lightsaber" raze said slightly eager but tempered it keeping his face calm through it all. His hands laced behind his back standing in attendance "but if it's alright with you I would like to also keep my oaths to you and the red moons?" he asked calmly.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Care must be taken when you speak of the Red Moons. It did not sit well with the Council when they found I was its Commander. They demanded I relinquish my oath to only the Sith Empire. So let's just keep it between us," Zena instructed her apprentice.

"You are accepted into the Sith Empire, my apprentice," Zena said following with a nod of approval.

"Get your gear and find yourself a room. In the morning we shall commence with your training," Zena stated as she returned to the shadows, melting into the darkness.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "yes master Zena I understand" Raze said and as soon as she disappeared he went and got his gear and found a room.
      Last edited by Darth raze; 05-15-2020 at 12:23 PM.