• VeggedOut
  • Worried
  • YeeHaw
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 0
      Given: 0

Dark Desires (Darth Raze)

0 Not allowed!
      At the training grounds, skeletal debris were scattered everywhere. It was a dark omen. The bones were humanoid for the most part. They were the remains of apprentices who dared to defy their masters. Their demise was by light saber, Force Lightning, and a multitude of ways that claimed their fates.

Zena stepped on a femur bone, picked it up, then Force threw it against a tree where it shattered upon impact. Not that she would do this to her own apprentice, but if he got out of line his punishment would be severe. She awaited him in dark silence.

"Darth Raze.. this is your trial!" The Sith Lordess projected in an alarming tone as he showed up before her.

Summon me, and I shall lay siege onto thee...
      Raw power are the Sith bred of Mercenary roots.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      The newly accepted sith acolyte was as punctual as ever. The bones where ominous. But he guessed they where apprentices Who acted against their master's or lost a duel. Walking over to his master "I will do my best master Zena" he said with a bow internalizing his alarm at her tone.

Straighting out his shirt from his bow he reached behind his back. "Hopefully you are not angry with me but I did some research" he said unhooking a double bladed training lightsaber from his back. "And found a lightsaber that fits me and found a training saber of the appropriate type" Raze said waiting for her to tell at him.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Seems like you have been treasure hunting," Zena said, curious as to where he had found the sabers.

"You can use the single light saber for training...The double bladed light saber is for when you get more accomplished in the art of melee combat, Darth Raze," she added.

"Part of your trial is to create your own light saber, my apprentice," Zena spoke to him, her eyes locked with his own. "But that will come in time," she said in turn.

"For now I shall instruct you in the ways of the Force," she said with an authority laced air.

"Force throw shall be your first instruction. Move that skull to your right with the Force and throw it into that tree. Dig deep into your anger and let the dark side envelope you," Zena remarked.

Swordsman of light
      Mood:
      Lurking

Thumbs Up
      Received: 11
      Given: 9

0 Not allowed!
      Ooc: sorry forgot to switch characters.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "yes master Zena I understand" he said clipping it on his belt. Listening to her words "I will put it back when we are done" he said keeping her gaze listening to her instructions on the force.

Darth Raze searched his mind and latched on to all the things that angered him letting it flow through him and empower him. He channelled his anger into the scull causing it to fly and smaking it into the tree with a solid thud.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Good...Darth Raze," Zena said with appreciation as she witnessed the spectacle of bone versus timber.

"Now use your hatred of those who oppose us. Come with me." They walked over the land of the damned to a fallen tree a hundred feet high.

"I want you to pull that tree upright and send it like a make-shift weapon into the tree next to it. Use your hatred to lance it. Size matters not. With the Dark side you can accomplish anything," she relayed, fixated onto his luminous eyes.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      Darth Raze followed his master while listening to her channelling his rage he felt towards those who would end his and his master's way of life. When he was instructed to lift a tree he reached out with the force. His eyes staying on his master's eyes he managed to lift the tree then threw it towards the other three.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      "Well done, my apprentice," Zena said with a satisfied nod.

"Before we begin with light saber training I would like you to do two more things for me," she said while getting out a DL-44, a heavy blaster pistol, an ancient relic from the past about 30 years old. Smugglers often used them.

She palmed it in her right hand, her finger tickling the trigger, then aimed the sights of the blaster pistol toward her apprentice. "Force pull this out of my hand," she instructed him. "Then I want you to Force push me back," she added making it a vigorous training lesson.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      As he heard the compliment he gave back a nod. He listened to her and watched her pull out a heavy blaster pistol and point it at him. Every instinct in his body was screaming to attack. His rage flared thinking he would be betrayed by the woman he respected or he failed her somehow.

Then he heard her instructions using the anger he felt pulling the blaster from her hand. He then channelled his rage force pushing her back expecting her to have some way to avoid any real damage he might do accidentally.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
      After having the blaster pistol pulled from her hand Zena found herself on the ground from the Force push. She immediately kicked up and found her bearings.

"Well done, Darth Raze. That is enough Force practice for now. I would like to introduce you the art of light saber combat. Unhook your single blade light saber and we shall begin," Zena said, Force pulling the pistol back to her right hand and tucking it back in its holster.

"First off is the correct way to hold the hilt. Your right hand should be near the top as your left hand grasps the pommel. This way you have power yet flexibility," she assured Raze.

The trick is distance. For defense you should accord your opponent distance, but on the offense close the distance. For example, if a strike should occur at your left flank horizontally, you can side step away from the incoming blade while holding your saber vertically down and sweep it out for the parry. You can also pivot while stepping back to usher in your saber's attack. For an overhead strike which would be vertical, you step back while holding your saber horizontally then twist your grip and push the incoming away. For a diagonal sweep you hold your saber either up or down, depending if it's a lower attack or upper attack. In this case a vertical hold would suffice, then offset your opponent's saber out and well past you for the counter. For a stabbing lunge, turn away from the blade and strike their blade down. You might want to step back as you move away for added distance," Zena explained while unhooking her double bladed light saber, Rancor's Claw.

Zena depressed the hidden niche as a ruby red core pulsated out of the aperture of the lengthy hilt in an incandescent hue. A second lance ejected itself to follow suit.

"Activate your light saber, Darth Raze," Zena commanded as she positioned herself in front of him.

Leaving no time to pause, Zena motioned with the right lance for a diagonal slash, while elevating her light saber's right beam, she then dropped it so it would pierce his left shoulder if not countered properly. She twisted left at the waist left for added momentum..